Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects (814 Views)

LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students / FG Re-instates CRK And IRK As Independent Subjects. / FG Denies Removing CRK From Secondary School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by stephanie11: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
The Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) has praised the Federal government's reversal of the merger of Christian religious studies and Islamic religious studies as a single subject by the Nigeria Educational research and development council(NERDC).

The announcement of the new directive was made by the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu during a meeting with state commissioners of education in Abuja.

In a statement signed by the special assistant on Media to the president of CAN, Rev. Olasupe Samson, the merger of the two subjects “had been rejected long before the emergence of this government because it was done without the consent of all stakeholders including CAN and all efforts made to reverse the ungodly policy were fruitless until now.”

The statement read;

“The reverse of the policy shows that we have a listening and sensitive government who is ready to reverse itself or any unacceptable policy when the need arises. CAN also appreciates the timely intervention of the National Assembly in the saga that quickly doused the tension that was generated by the policy.

However, we ask the Federal Government to do the following: 1. Direct the NERDC to organise a seminar on the New Curriculum with a view to addressing all the grey areas in it especially topics that can promote rebellion in our children.

2. Mandate all state governments to recruit adequate teachers for the CRK especially in the North where most of the states have no teachers for the subject.

3. Ask the Federal Ministry of Education to review all the textbooks that are currently being used as some of them are encouraging ungodly practices like masturbation.

We appreciate all well meaning Nigerians, the media and the civil society for their roles while the controversy lasted. We pray for divine guidance and wisdom for our political leaders as they lead the country”.
http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/22/can-reacts-reinstatement-crk-irk-separate-subjects/
cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by madridguy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ok
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by 0b100100111: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Subjects that should be barred from our educational curriculum.

Same religion that has caused our generation more chaos than good, that's even if it has any iota of goodness.

We can't keep brain-washing our future generation with imported Middle-East storybooks.
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by okoyemekun(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
My people,my people,my people,(in Sen Wabara voice) na wa, we no go fight make more students enrol for physics,matematics and further maths, na CRK and IRK we dey jubilate say dem reinstate .

Religion na the real cocaine,heroine,indian hemp,opium,estacy, codeine wey the elite dey give mekunu to stay hia in Tonto dike voice abi na song.

If you desire to verify your 3rd party account like okpay.com,cubits.com, and other online paying account and have issues,contact okoyemekun on 08118059298
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by sultanodudua: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:
Subjects that should be barred from our educational curriculum.

Same religion that has caused our generation more chaos than good, that's even if it has any iota of goodness.

We can't keep brain-washing our future generation with imported Middle-East storybooks.

Afonja Muslim shut up.
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by 0b100100111: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Afonja Muslim shut up.

Sigh......

Smh.....

I love your foolishness! It's amazing!
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by sultanodudua: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

Sigh......

Smh.....

Have you finished fvcking my goats.
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by sultanodudua: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

Sigh......

Smh.....

And i pray you will be delivered from reta.rdation say amen.
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by 0b100100111: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

Have you finished fvcking my goats.

grin grin grin

Why re u always around animals? If it's not a goat, it's a dog! Do you live in the forest!

grin grin grin
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by sultanodudua: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

Why re u always around animals? If it's not a goat, it's a dog! Do you live in the forest!

grin grin grin
Are you done bleeping my goats.
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by 0b100100111: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

Are you done bleeping my goats.

Village breed! Your punches confirm it. Am certain you have not been to the city before. Store-boy! You will rot in your Oga,s shop and we his about to pay you off, he will die in a ghastly motor accident.

Meaning, ya life e yaff spoil be that grin
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by sultanodudua: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

Village breed! Your punches confirm it. Am certain you have not been to the city before. Store-boy! You will rot in your Oga,s shop and we his about to pay you off, he will die in a ghastly motor accident.

Meaning, ya life e yaff spoil be that grin
Retarrded afonja i ain't your mate. Your generations combined together can't achieve a third of my achievements.
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by 0b100100111: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

Retarrded afonja i ain't your mate. Your generations combined together can't achieve a third of my achievements.

Naxo!

And you can't feed a dog well and still rear a goat in your abode!

You have really achieved!

Pauper!

Village champion!
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by sultanodudua: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

Naxo!

And you can't feed a dog well and still rear a goat in your abode!

You have really achieved!

Pauper!

Village champion!
Retarrded afonja my dog is healthier than you will ever be.
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by 0b100100111: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

Retarrded afonja my dog is healthier than you will ever be.

grin grin grin

That Anambra Shepherd (a.k.a) Nkita grin grin grin

Your a fool man for believing that dog is healthy. Same foolishness is making you believe your sane and human.

Oloriburuku somebori

UmuEwu
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by sultanodudua: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

That Anambra Shepherd (a.k.a) Nkita grin grin grin

Your a fool man for believing that dog is healthy. Same foolishness is making you believe your sane and human.

Oloriburuku somebori

UmuEwu
My dog is more fed than your family. Your madness have made you forget how you use to eat my dogs faeces and drink his urine.
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by 0b100100111: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

My dog is more fed than your family. Your madness have made you forget how you use to eat my dogs faeces and drink his urine.

grin grin grin

You re an outstanding Oloriburuku somebori!

You really made my day I must confess, just that, I wish you could get run-over by a dangote truck loaded with 900bags of cement. That way, there won't be any remains to bury cos you will be flat on the road like Pizza
Re: CAN Hails Reinstatement Of CRK And IRK As Different School Subjects by sultanodudua: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

You re an outstanding Oloriburuku somebori!

You really made my day I must confess, just that, I wish you could get run-over by a dangote truck loaded with 900bags of cement. That way, there won't be any remains to bury cos you will be flat on the road like Pizza
Can any good come from a retarrd i wonder.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Sixth Form & Remedial College...Multi-Plan Pathway College / Know Your Chances Of Getting Admission - JAMB Screening Points Calculator / Noun 2017/2 Tma Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.