Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu (15098 Views)

Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Recruitment For STEM Teachers / Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. / Who Also Got A Job Invite From Shalom Science And Technology Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by Alariwo2: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
ournewspoint:

No preference is given.
Preference is given to only the qualified person and not based on state disparity

When last have you been to the East? it's been very long I'm sure.

Even the Federal University in Nsuka has been colonized to Igbos only. Nawa for una.
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by system21: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Alariwo2:

Even if it's an open cemetery (not private or public).. you people will still bring state dispariry to select the watchman and d likes.

Just as your people are doing with Catholic church now, giving pope unnecessary headache.

I pray God cure you people from whatever affliction you have in that region

Hate speech and you still want to die with one Nigeria. Yoruba are something else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by massinola(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
Not one Anambra or Abia Igbo will make the final list talkless of non-igbos

I've never seen such mentality before. Tufia!
You are too filled with hatred. If you must know, the principal of the mother school is a Yoruba man, Komolafe. The Dean while I was there was a Yoruba too, Agbaje. The disciplinarian was an Akwaibom man, Afanghide. The overall mathematics teacher, an Anambra man, spirit man. My Geography teacher in ss3 was an Hausa man. Biology teacher nko? A Ghanaian. Please research before you rush here to display your stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by Adeebiwa09(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
vickjoeobi:
Shalom Science and Technology Academy (SSTAC) is a first of it’s kind private science, computer and technology secondary school in Nigeria. We are a Christocentric (Christ centered) secondary school. Our Vision at SSTAC is “ Developing Nigeria Scientifically and Technologically through the early exposure of secondary school aged students to basic scientific and technological concepts using STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) oriented and crafted curriculum.”
And for over 23 years Shalom schools have led the way in raising high achieving secondary school graduates who are making the society proud world over with the latest product being the best graduating student of our sister school (Shalom Academy Nsukka) clinching a West African Examination record of 9A1’s with no form of examination malpractice whatsoever.
Enough About Us! Let’s focus on you now. Shalom Science and Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu is currently seeking well-groomed, practical oriented, research intriguing graduates with a minimum of first degree certificate from credible universities, and also practically knowledgeable individuals with a HND, OND or GCSE from a Technical school, who have the passion and zeal to teach the future generation as well as work in the following capacities:
(P.S. HND, OND or GCSE from a Technical school can only apply for a Technical Assistant or Workshop Assistant.)

1. Job Title: Mathematics Tutor
Qualification Required: BSc, BSc.Ed (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in Mathematics, Statistics or any Mathematics related degree.
2. Job Title: English Language Tutor
Qualification Required:BA.Ed, BA (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in English language or any English related degree.
3. Job Title: Basic Science Tutor (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
Qualification Required: BSc, BSc.Ed (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in Biology, Biochemistry, Pure and Industrial chemistry, Physics orany Biology, Chemistry or Physics related courses. (Note each subject area that make up Basic Science is a standalone course, so you must be good in your subject area.
4. Job Title: Computer Science
Qualification Required: BSc, BSc.Ed (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in Computer science, computer engineering or any computer related degree. Candidates must display competence in the knowledge of the assembly and working of a computer. (Knowledge of coding, graphic and web design is an added bonus)
5. Job Title: Agricultural Science Tutor
Qualification Required: BSc, BSc.Ed (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in Agricultural science or any Agricultural science related degree. Practical Knowledge of agricultural science is important especially knowledge of setup and running of a diverse farmland (fishery, garden and poultry is an added bonus and a potentially extra rewarding one too).
6. Job Title: General Studies Tutor (Civics education, Social studies and History education)
Qualification Required: BA, BA.Ed (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in history, civics education or any of the aforementioned subjects’ degree certification.
7. Job Title: Basic Technology/Automobile and Mechanics Tutor
Qualification Required: BEng, BInd.Tech (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in Mechanical Engineering (knowledge of the practical workings and repairs of a car is important), Electronics Engineering (Ability to make use of basic electronic components to construct different devices is important) and Electrical Engineering (Knowledge of and practical implementation of electrical circuit and wirings are important)
8. Job Title: Workshop Assistant
Qualification Required: GCSE, WAEC, OND or HND in relevant fields but knowledge of at least one of the following skills (Welding, Carpentry, Joinery etc.) is necessary.
9. Job Title: Technical Instructor
Qualification Required: BEng, BInd.Tech, HND, OND or GCSEfrom a Technical school.
a. Knowledge of the practical workings and repairs of a car is important), Ability to make use of basic electronic components to construct different devices, Knowledge of and practical implementation of electrical circuit and wirings are also important.
If you are interested and qualified, Please send us an email with attachments of your CV and Cover Letter stating what position you are applying for and why you should Join our team.
Contact Details:
email: sstacsch@gmail.com
phone: 09099256745

Sorry if inappropriate but what is the pay like and will there be temporary accommodation especially for those outside Enugu I live in the middle belt and would like to give it a try as such my question... M. Tech Biochemistry
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
Not one Anambra or Abia Igbo will make the final list talkless of non-igbos

I've never seen such mentality before. Tufia!
How do you know this?
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by Onyesblog(m): 12:31am On Jul 26, 2017
talked about celebrities and fame. Speaking with Planet TV, the Warri born singer noted nothing lasts forever as he believes even fame as time goes diminishes someway somehow

Click here To Read More

http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/07/bbnaijas-efe-doesnt-think-his-fame-will.html?m=1

Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by Sodijan(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2017
How much are dey going to pay ?
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by LagosEconomist: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2017
everyman:
Thank you, OP.

When is the closing date for application?

Please house, if you are reading this and are in a position to assist me with a job, kindly do.

I could handle any assigned task and am willing to work anywhere. Location is not a problem for me. Life has been a survival for me ever since I was born. This has turned out a blessing in disguise.

Bsc Economics from a reputable Federal Uni, 2.1. I can do almost anything and am a fast learner.

Thank you!

Can you relocate to Lagos?
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by tosyne2much(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Narldon:
Tosyne2much..

Job don show oo grin
I will give it a trial cheesy
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by WorkSmartEdu: 7:29am On Jul 26, 2017
Some people are just sending CV's with no cover letter stating what position they are applying for and why they should join the team, these same set of people will denigrate the recruitment process as having tribal connotations. Please follow the instructions as stated above. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by Jomark(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Alariwo2:

Even if it's an open cemetery (not private or public).. you people will still bring state dispariry to select the watchman and d likes.

Just as your people are doing with Catholic church now, giving pope unnecessary headache.

I pray God cure you people from whatever affliction you have in that region

You are a limited man in thinking and that I understand vehemently. Those who stereotype are lesser beings who cannot rise above conventions.
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by Timodevincent: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2017
[color=#000000][/color] I have OND in computer Engineering and basic electronic... But i dont reside in enugu...
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by donqx: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2017
ok
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by odoguma(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki
Alimosho
Isolo/Okota
Yaba
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
Ketu
Ikorodu
Apapa

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Application is by sending resume to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject ''Offline Sales Agent''
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by everyman: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2017
LagosEconomist:

Yes sir, I am willing to. Thank you so much for this and God bless!
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by endtime1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
odoguma:
Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki
Alimosho
Isolo/Okota
Yaba
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
Ketu
Ikorodu
Apapa

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Application is by sending resume to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject ''Offline Sales Agent''
. is this still available
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by everyman: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
LagosEconomist:

Don't mean to bother you, sir. I sent you a PM.
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by odoguma(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
endtime1:
. is this still available

Yes. It's still ongoing
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by odoguma(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
everyman:

Don't mean to bother you, sir. I sent you a PM.

Relocation is at your own expense only if you have some relative you will be living with
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by everyman: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
odoguma:

Relocation is at your own expense only if you have some relative you will be living with

That won't be an issue, sir. I can find somewhere to squat in the meantime.

Thank you.
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by Alliteration: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
I attended the Primary school ooo

Do you know how much they pay their secondary school teachers?
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by otabuko(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
I got an invite. Someone should please give me a clue on what the school is like. Thanks all.
Re: Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu by chrisco4christ(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=otabuko post=59348296]I got an invite. Someone should please give me a clue on what the school is like. Thanks all. [same with me /quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Inter-bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2018 / Join The Nigerian Army Officers Corp / Real Reason Why NPF Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnels Is Taking Too Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.