Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. (10046 Views)

Firstbank Technology Academy Opens Application For Young Graduates / Firstbank Technology Academy Aptitude Test Shortlist / Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Recruitment For STEM Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by vickjoeobi(m): 6:20am On May 25, 2018
Shalom Science and Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu is currently seeking well-groomed, practical oriented, research intriguing graduates with a minimum of first degree certificate from credible universities, and also practically knowledgeable individuals with a HND, OND or GCSE from a Technical school, who have the passion and zeal to teach the future generation as well as work in the following capacities:
(Please Note: HND, OND from a Technical school can only apply for a Technical Assistant or Workshop Assistant role.)

1. Job Role: Principal/Educational Administrator
Qualification Required: Minimum of a first degree certificate in any Education related course preferably a science, computer or technology degree. Evidence of clear managerial and communication skills is necessary. MSc. Results will count as an added bonus

2. Job Title: Mathematics Tutor
Qualification Required: BSc, BSc.Ed (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in Mathematics, Statistics or any Mathematics related degree.
3. Job Title: English Language Tutor
Qualification Required: BA.Ed, BA (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in English language or any English related degree.
4. Job Title: Basic Science Tutor (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
Qualification Required: BSc, BSc.Ed (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in Biology, Biochemistry, Pure and Industrial chemistry, Physics or any Biology, Chemistry or Physics related courses. (Note each subject area that make up Basic Science is a standalone course, so you must be good in your subject area.
5. Job Title: Computer Science
Qualification Required: BSc, BSc.Ed (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in Computer science, computer engineering or any computer related degree. Candidates must display competence in the knowledge of the assembly and working of a computer. (Knowledge of coding, graphic and web design is an added bonus)
6. Job Title: Agricultural Science Tutor
Qualification Required: BSc, BSc.Ed (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in Agricultural science or any Agricultural science related degree. Practical Knowledge of agricultural science is important especially knowledge of setup and running of a diverse farmland (fishery, garden and poultry is an added bonus and a potentially extra rewarding one too).
7. Job Title: General Studies Tutor (Civics education, Social studies and History education)
Qualification Required: BA, BA.Ed (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in history, civics education or any of the aforementioned subjects’ degree certification.
8. Job Title: Basic Technology
Qualification Required: BEng, BInd.Tech (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in Mechanical Engineering (knowledge of basic fabrication or welding is an added bonus), Electronics Engineering (Ability to make use of basic electronic components to construct different devices is important) and Electrical Engineering (Knowledge of and practical implementation of electrical circuit and wirings are important)
9. Job Title: Automobile and Mechanics Tutor
Qualification Required: BEng, BInd.Tech (PGDE is an acknowledged bonus) in Mechanical Engineering (knowledge of the practical workings and repairs of a car is important)
10. Qualified Secretary: Professionally certified secretary with any associated degree from OND, NCE, HND, Degree certificate etc.

11. Job Title: Workshop Assistant
Qualification Required: GCSE, WAEC, OND or HND in relevant fields but knowledge of at least one of the following skills (Welding, Carpentry, Joinery etc.) is necessary.

If you are interested and qualified, Please send us an email with attachments of your CV and Cover Letter stating what position you are applying for and why you should Join our team.
Contact Details:
email: recruitment@sstac.sch.ng also copy sstacrecruitment@gmail.com
phone: 09099256745

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by vickjoeobi(m): 6:21am On May 25, 2018
More Pictures of the school.

Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by vickjoeobi(m): 6:22am On May 25, 2018
More Pictures

Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by vickjoeobi(m): 6:23am On May 25, 2018
More Pictures.

Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by vickjoeobi(m): 6:24am On May 25, 2018
I feel we all should maximize this opportunity, as accomodation is offered to employees.

PLEASE ONLY CALL THE CONTACT LINE WHEN YOU HAVE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS TO ASK.

Feel free to explore other alternative source of communication such as Email, and Facebook as response will be given within 2hrs.
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by biotosyn: 7:02am On May 25, 2018
what's their pay like for master degree holder ?
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by vickjoeobi(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2018
biotosyn:
what's their pay like for master degree holder ?

Send an Email to them.
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by Richiez(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2018
Lovely post @vickjoeobi...
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by vickjoeobi(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2018
Richiez:
Lovely post @vickjoeobi...

Thanks brother
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by strangest(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2018
Salary? grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by slawomir: 8:39am On May 25, 2018
for how much?
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by 01mcfadden(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2018
042 forever.
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by walozanga(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2018
x
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by Yankiss(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2018
Very comfortable school for academic attainment. The Govt. should encourage entrepreneurs in these fields to help groom future leaders in Science and Technology including English and Literature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by Gistusmore: 8:39am On May 25, 2018
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by Offpoint: 8:43am On May 25, 2018
Salary mbok
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by favelexzy(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2018
Tank u very much for this info.
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by SirLakes: 9:33am On May 25, 2018
Salary undecided
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by jaychubi: 9:48am On May 25, 2018
Hope u dnt pay less than 100k

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by ActNowGov: 11:13am On May 25, 2018
See my boys school. What an exceptional school. Please only apply if you have an excellent brain my boy deserves the best

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by oluwakayode25(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2018
Enugu lohun lohun...I do love teaching anyways but location in this instance is a barrier!!,,Lovely settings Btw.. Really looking good!!!
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by vickjoeobi(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2018
jaychubi:
Hope u dnt pay less than 100k

I believe they have a nice renumeration with several allowance and insurance
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by vickjoeobi(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2018
ActNowGov:
See my boys school. What an exceptional school. Please only apply if you have an excellent brain my boy deserves the best

Trust them in selecting only the best
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by vickjoeobi(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2018
oluwakayode25:
Enugu lohun lohun...I do love teaching anyways but location in this instance is a barrier!!,,Lovely settings Btw.. Really looking good!!!

They have accommodation for their staff.
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by tellibody: 2:07pm On May 25, 2018
Lovely
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by biotosyn: 3:10pm On May 25, 2018
vickjoeobi:

structure alone doesn't determine take home in all these private secondary schools. We have many of them in lag dat pay less dan 70k.
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by biotosyn: 3:15pm On May 25, 2018
I have master degree chemistry(phd grade) , PGDE, BSC industrial chemistry(2.1) , 5yrs experience let dem contact me if dey can pay 120k
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by jaychubi: 3:44pm On May 25, 2018
vickjoeobi:

Nice is a relative word, they should mention the range
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by jaychubi: 3:46pm On May 25, 2018
biotosyn:
I have master degree chemistry(phd grade) , PGDE, BSC industrial chemistry(2.1) , 5yrs experience let dem contact me if dey can pay 120k

It's a secondary school

U shld aim to teach in polytechnic or University to earn d above salary

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by vickjoeobi(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2018
biotosyn:

It's funny how we always portray ourselves.

With all this and you are aiming for just mere 120k per month

If you feel you are qualified for the positions listed above, apply and let ur professionalism and charisma negotiate the salary for you.

Just a kind piece of advice bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

These 3 Formats Of Writing Formal Letter: What Are The Differences? / Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly / Apply For Cabin Crew Jobs Here, Read All Before Applying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.