Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

I Did Stuff With Even Girls - Bbnaija's Gifty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Stuff With Even Girls - Bbnaija's Gifty (531 Views)

BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos / BBNaija Gifty Parties At A Club In Benin City (Photos) / #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Stuff With Even Girls - Bbnaija's Gifty by henrypsexy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ex- BBNaija contestant, Gifty, in a new interview with NewTelegraphOnline, talked about her life before the fame and more.

Read excerpts below:

After these past months, if your mind races back to that time, what kind of feeling do you get?

What crosses my mind anytime I think about that experience is how fun it was, although at a point it was quite challenging. When I actually sat down and reminded myself of who I actually am, I adjusted myself to reality and decided to win every task. It was quite fun. That’s how I would describe Big Brother Naija2.
There were a few beautiful ladies in that house and there were also quite a number of good looking guys. Of all the good looking guys, is there a particular one that you like differently and for a particular reason?

As a matter of fact, I cherished everyone then and I still cherish them. I had and still have no special person that I actually set my mind on. Everyone was so special to me. .
You bonded with some people and you did some revealing stuffs with one or two people…

I bonded with everyone, if you actually watched it closely. I related with everyone and I did stuffs with everyone down to ladies and the guys because I saw everyone as family. I said to myself that what I could do in my own house like bonding with family, let me just bond with them too.
Before Big Brother Naija, what were you doing?

I was into the entertainment industry. I was a model and an actress and I’m still a model and an actress.
Could you recall the names of some of the movies that you’ve done that are popular?

I have done a couple of movies. I would say Nkoli Nwa Nsukka season 2. It’s an Igbo film but I acted as a foreigner who came back from the States with her husband who is a rich guy. Then I did Egg of Vulture where I played the lead role. In Nkoli Nwa Nsukka, I played the sub-lead. And in Chocolate Ping

Source : http://www.jeoworld.com/2017/07/i-did-stuff-with-even-girls-bbnaijas.html

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Floods Sweep Off Two Siblings In Anambra / Read Why Bobrisky Want To Kill Himself / Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today In Motherless Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.