Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Dangers Of High Fat Diet In Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of High Fat Diet In Pregnancy (354 Views)

My Challenges With Rhesus Factor In Pregnancy And How I Overcame It / Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of High Fat Diet In Pregnancy by Haleplushearty: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-FgT9wmuRCo0/WXNw5xIDw7I/AAAAAAAAESA/6bbv6OS35koXcYJXU57qN-pKtJjlLb0egCKgBGAs/s1600/15007368342891111574737.jpg[/img]

High-fat diet during pregnancy affects the development of the brain and endocrine system of fetus. Unhealthy diet during pregnancy can increase the risk of mental health disorders like anxiety and depression in children.

Fetuses exposed to a high-fat diet will have greater cases of anxiety, high fat exposure impaired the development of neurons containing serotonin, a neurotransmitter that's critical in developing brains.

High fat diet in pregnancy contributes to neuropsychiatric disorders like attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD spectrum disorders, bipolar
disorder, depression, eating disorders, schizophrenia, anxiety and depression in children.
[url]haleplushearty..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On How To Treat Allergic Reaction / 1 Tiny Change To Help You Lose 10 Pounds In 30 Days / Folic Acid May Reduce Autism Risk From Pesticide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.