Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (52185 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by OkNaijaComNg(m): 12:32am On Jul 31, 2017
A Gynecologist, Dr Uche Ene, has advised youths to avoid unprotected sex in order not to contact gonorrheas and ensure healthy living as well as increased their chances of fertility.

Ene, a former Director, Public Health, Enugu State, gave the advice in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Enugu on Tuesday.

He said it was worrisome the level to which youths involved in casual sex in the country, adding the development had led to the high number of youths being infected with gonorrhea.

He further explained that the disease could lead to infertility if not well treated at its initial stage.

Ene noted that it could be treated if only the patient could visit the hospital and avoid self treatment, adding that self medication could lead to more problem in the patient.

He urged further youths to abstain from sex untill they were married, saying that if they could not wait until they were married, they should make sure they use condom.

According to him, gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the bacterium, Neisseria gonorrhea, which tends to infect warm and moist areas of the body.

He also said the disease passed from person through unprotected sex and people with numerous sexual partners.(NAN)
SOURCE: https://oknaija.com.ng/expert-reveals-dangers-of-unprotected-sex/

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by NwaAmaikpe: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

Sex is life.

Don't shortchange yourself.
Eat the fruit of life raw.

Skin to skin is the best...
Remember, something must kill a man.
If you must use any protection, use anointing oil to lubricate bless your preek and sanctify the kpekus then you are good to go.

What is the essence of using a condom to prevent dying from gonorrhea when malaria can still kill you faster? undecided

236 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Integrityfarms(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don't no why I like skin to skin

45 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by tociano009(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by whisper88(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Whaaaaaaaaaat!!!!
Apostle must hear this, I should not have sex till marriage? Just kee me sad angry grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by sanusijoyjoy: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
cool undecidedweather ain't smiling this night at all.... sex fall on me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by 0b100100111: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017

Nothing is as sweet as "Skin Diving"

How can you be pounding what God created with a man-made condom!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by ciopnigeria: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
so they are not scared of HIV AIDS anymore
odiegwu

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Some fools will contact those disease, instead of treating it, they will embark on a crusade to share it around. Ignorance!

Another set of fools, in fact; bigger fools are those who store their condom in their wallet or pocket. What again will it protect you from?

The biggest fools are those that will, after MouthAction and vigorous kissing, still cover their John Thomas when the real dance begin.. Who are they deceving?

Ignorance kills faster than Aids!

Anyway, visit www.entmirror.com
For all your business ideas

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Silentscreamer(f): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abstinence is the best. Don't know why peeps risk their lives for few minutes of pleasure.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by sanusijoyjoy: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
nwaamaikpe can you just help me to unzip my short Seun said a female being hand can wake a sleeping prick and bored balls

6 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Ihutomi: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
What ever that is unprotected is harmful, lesson learnt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Evablizin(f): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2017

Tell them,something weh the sweet the kill.

Not only gonorrheas,just look at high rate of abortion,dumping of new born babies etc Too bad very bad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by ZorGBUooeh: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
If yu give girl head nko,Yu go carry disease?
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by lathrowinger: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tell them... Ipob Girls wey too like money...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by obinna58(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Don't know how it all happened but after a wonderful time with her she began to cry
I looked at her, she was wallowing in tears
Me: Lucy but you not a virgin why... Lucy wouldn't care all coming out from her "u used me"
I felt ashamed same time pitied her, had to cheer her up and accept it all a mistake

2days later I received a call,
Lucy: should I come over
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
A like just for Lucy

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by thickminaj(f): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
. undecided sumppl will still come and bash both op and the doctor.. Celibacy is still the best...

15 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by whisper88(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is life.

Don't shortchange yourself.
Eat the fruit of life raw.

Skin to skin is the best...
Remember, something must kill a man.

What is the essence of using a condom to prevent dying from gonorrhea when malaria can still kill you faster? undecided
That warm feeling when u skin dive grin

14 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by blessedweapon(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
True

1 Like

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by omoikea(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Now ask yourself this question

Is 20minutes of unprotected thrills worth a LIFETIME of PILLS?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by frank202012: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
how can one bring down monkey from a banana tree

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by lathrowinger: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Evablizin:
Tell them
u nko? U be virgin?

4 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Jarus(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Do you need expert for this?

6 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Dgunnerz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Still a Virgin

6 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by solpat(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
True word

2 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by mrmrmister: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
frank202012:
how can one bring down monkey from a banana tree

By killing it.

5 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Viking007(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jarus:
Do you need expert for this?
I was actually expecting to read some new scary disease. This is like telling people to take panadol when they have headache. Nothing new. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by WhoBeThisMan: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
0b100100111:

Nothing is as sweet as "Skin Diving"

How can you be inserting a man-made condom into what God created.

Do they insert condoms now

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? / The Doctors Forgot A Gauze Bandage Inside Me After Surgery (Disturbing Photo) / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.