Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Aseyin Of Iseyin Land Promised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aseyin Of Iseyin Land Promised (695 Views)

Quilox Boss Shina Peller Wins Iseyin Federal Constituency Seat / Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket / FG Abandoned Electricity Turbines At Ikere Gorge Dam In Iseyin, Oyo Since 1982 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aseyin Of Iseyin Land Promised by honourablelumis: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawu, Ologunebi Ajinese 1
Aseyin of Iseyin Land, Oba Dr. AbdulGaniyy Adekunle Salau, JP, DVM, Oloogunebi-Ajinese I has declared that traditional rulers and generality of people in Oke Ogun will support to the fullest any political party that present an indigene of Oke-Ogun as its gubernatorial candidate for 2019 election in Oyo State.
Oba Dr Salau made this declaration in an interactive session with journalists in his palace at Iseyin today.
According to the monarch, no amount of misinformation, misinterpretation or misrepresentation of thought can deprive him his right to freedom of expression in a democratic setting.
While disclosing that irrespective of town or local government such a candidate may come from, Aseyin admonished generality of people of Oke Ogun in all part of the State to be vigilant, dedicated and committed to the struggle that the next Governor of Oyo State comes from Oke-Ogun.
“I advise our politicians in Oke-Ogun to drop the spirit of playing the second fiddle. We have numerous outstanding personalities that can do better as the Governor of Oyo State. Except, we produce the governor in 2019, nobody among the people from other parts of the State can develop our area. We should all say no to Deputizing them”, Aseyin hinted.
He stressed, “I have many friends in Saki, Kishi, Igboho, Okeho, Otu, Irawo, Igannan, and several other towns in all the local governments in Oke Ogun that can do the job perfectly as the Executive Governor of Oyo State, I challenge them all to come out boldly. I am sure with the present exposure of both the elders and youths of Oke-Ogun, we are going to succeed”.
Aseyin emphasized that it is not a must that the candidate must come from a particular town while calling on major political parties to ensure that they pick their candidates from Oke Ogun to avoid disappointment in 2019.
The monarch however enjoined electorate to be vigilant by ensuring that a sincerely patriot of Oke Ogun is given necessary supports to become Governor of Oyo State in 2019 not a stingy, self centered, and deceitful politician.

(1) (Reply)

Nasir El-rufa'i Alongside Other Northern Governors Performed Juma'at(pics) / Deaf And Dumb Block Imo State Govt House, Demand Justice (photos) / Just Like Uwazuruike, I’ll Speak With Nnamdi Kanu And He’ll Listen – Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.