Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) (4122 Views)

Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / See Why Un Can Never Grant Independent Referendum To Biafran...fact But Bitter. / Arab League Sternly Warns Nigeria To Give Referendum To Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Warship: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Blue3k:

Stop talking your IBOP nonsense child. You've embarrassed your people enough. All this ridiculous chest beating and you have nothing left.

It's BBC link check yourself I already did enough giving you link. Unless you're an illiterate you should already know official BBC links are .Com and .UK . Next time just listen to your betters you don't have brains to contribute anything meaningful to IPOB.

You mean that fake link you provided.

Laughing at you
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Blue3k(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

Laughing at you

Lol keep laughing your fraud has been exposed.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14094995

1 Like

Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by freshest4live: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

Laughing at you
A referendum took place in Southern Sudan from 9 to 15 January 2011, on whether the region should remain a part of Sudan or become independent. The referendum was one of the consequences of the 2005 Naivasha Agreement between the Khartoum central government and the Sudan People's Liberation Army/Movement (SPLA/M).
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Sudanese_independence_referendum,_2011&ved=0ahUKEwjq75jx5p3VAhUIJsAKHaF2AboQFggeMAE&usg=AFQjCNEBDeSiSP3qjEB6ac71_IAKMItnmg

1 Like

Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Blue3k(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
freshest4live:

A referendum took place in Southern Sudan from 9 to 15 January 2011, on whether the region should remain a part of Sudan or become independent. The referendum was one of the consequences of the 2005 Naivasha Agreement between the Khartoum central government and the Sudan People's Liberation Army/Movement (SPLA/M).
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Sudanese_independence_referendum,_2011&ved=0ahUKEwjq75jx5p3VAhUIJsAKHaF2AboQFggeMAE&usg=AFQjCNEBDeSiSP3qjEB6ac71_IAKMItnmg

Lol your efforts areally wasted on that intellectually dishonest fraudster. The guy doesn't know history, intetnational politics, common sense. The worst thing is he has too much pride to learn so he'll continue embarrassing himself. That's why none of his IPOB brethren came to defend his points.
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by fastjett: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
rafindo:
It is simple the Fg doesn't have power to grant any referendum according to the constitution. The word referendum is only used in our constitution when addressing the issues of recalling a legislature. So ipob even in zoo their is order why not behave well like the animals you all have become and allow that word be inserted through the appropriate channel.
One question Mister, is there restructuring in the the constitution you just referred.
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by fastjett: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Toketimt:
Very simple answer......because the word referendum is alien to our laws. Pick up the constitution and tell me where u see the word referendum except recall of representatives. Instead, tell ur representative in Abuja to enact such laws that will enable it for disintegration. If u think aso rock will grant ur desire then u are simply deceiving urself even if ibo man is the president.
By the way, the only bloodshed that can ever happen as regards any Biafra nonsense will only occur in iboland. All other lands are immune to such.
Oga you talk too much, is there restructuring in this your constitution. Why is everybody talking about restructuring when its not in the godforsaken constitution. Wicked people .
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Blue3k(m): 1:10am On Jul 23, 2017
fastjett:

One question Mister, is there restructuring in the the constitution you just referred.

Why ask such a question? Restructuring just refers to devolving federal government power and empowering people. Like referendum you want restructuring would require amendments to constitution.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by freshest4live: 6:04am On Jul 23, 2017
fastjett:

There is no restructuring in the constitution, but it has backing of not just the majority of Nigerians but many politicians and prominent people across the country.
If the constitution is amended to favour restructuring, this wouldn't contradict another part of the constitution that says.....One indivisible nation.
You guys are fighting against what the founding fathers especially Nnamdi Azikiwe mandated.
Azikiwe also prevented the North from seperating at a time, and made sure separation was forbidden by law. The 1999 constitution simply based itself on that premise as well.
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Toketimt: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

Don't worry about us

We are not going to lobby a people whose ancestor was thrown out of heaven by God

God will help us

U made me laugh. So in ur joke state, God won't help others. I await.
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Toketimt: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2017
Mckennedy:

Did I hear you mentioned representatives? Ain't they minority in the house? Like you still think we're at 10th century.can you give a definition of a country ? ..don't mistake 1967 to 2017...needless arguing with a child who only hide behind key board to type rubbish.

Didn't the minority had their way when they lobbied with "rebels" as regards leadership of the NASS? If it can work for their selfish interest, why aren't u bothered that it can't happen for a group interest? Joke on u. grin
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Toketimt: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2017
fastjett:

Oga you talk too much, is there restructuring in this your constitution. Why is everybody talking about restructuring when its not in the godforsaken constitution. Wicked people .

U sound daft here. Comparing mango with orange. Referendum is an activity, restructuring is a process. Go get sense.
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Warship: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Toketimt:

U made me laugh. So in ur joke state, God won't help others. I await.

You must be a clown

I said God will help us

I am not an advocate for others

Others have their own mouths.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Malawian(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2017
thesicilian:

You won't understand. Its like a rebellious child asking the father to disown him. The loving father of course cannot grant that kind of request, no matter how badly he thinks the father is treating him. Nigeria is one, and to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done.
who made you our father? you should see yourselves more like our "Evans" cos you are keeping us against our own will.

3 Likes

Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Toketimt: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

You must be a clown

I said God will help us

I am not an advocate for others

Others have their own mouths.

Leave God out of the equation. Holier than thou. As u are praying to God to acheive ur aim likewise others are praying to God for grace to crush all eediocy in our fatherland.
grin
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Warship: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Toketimt:

Leave God out of the equation. Holier than thou. As u are praying to God to acheive ur aim likewise others are praying to God for grace to crush all eediocy in our fatherland.
grin

I am not like you who worship idols.

My challenges, I take to God.

Biafrans have taken their case to God who will help them solve it

I am not stopping you from going to God.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Toketimt: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

I am not like you who worship idols.

My challenges, I take to God.

Biafrans have taken their case to God who will help them solve it

I am not stopping you from going to God.

Can u swear on the lives of ur loved ones that I worship idols as against the true God? If u can't then ur rant is nothing but dung.
grin
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by thesicilian: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Malawian:

who made you our father? you should see yourselves more like our "Evans" cos you are keeping us against our own will.
Funny you said that, because Evans is also a Biafran.
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Malawian(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
thesicilian:
Funny you said that, because Evans is also a Biafran.
he learnt from you guys. you guys taught him how to sin.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by thesicilian: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Malawian:
he learnt from you guys. you guys taught him how to sin.
Same way we taught Clifford Orji, Rev King, Otokoto, etc abi? lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by GrandGarcon: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Toketimt:

Another excellent solution. Only if these ignoramus will hear. How many SE house of assembly have passed resolution to this referendum Crap. Charity begins at home. Even their elected leaders see no sense in it.
the ignorant one is you, the no vote will eventually lead to that, yes. If you think that the likes of Obiano will allow it then you are dreaming. we want to cut down the trees on virgin forest before planting any crop. It is a step by step matter.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Toketimt: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
the ignorant one is you, the no vote will eventually lead to that, yes. If you think that the likes of Obiano will allow it then you are dreaming. we want to cut down the trees on virgin forest before planting any crop. It is a step by step matter.

In otherwords, u basically agree with me that the vast majority of ur se leaders see this bia- fraud fight as nonsense right? If u can't convince ur leaders, why do y think the rest of the country will be convinced. joke on u.
I agree it's step by step. Start at home. Charity begins at home. If not Buratatai will continue to show u pepper for disturbance of public peace
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by truereligion999: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by GrandGarcon: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Toketimt:

In otherwords, u basically agree with me that the vast majority of ur se leaders see this bia- fraud fight as nonsense right? If u can't convince ur leaders, why do y think the rest of the country will be convinced. joke on u.
I agree it's step by step. Start at home. Charity begins at home. If not Buratatai will continue to show u pepper for disturbance of public peace
grin
You reason like an slowpoke! In fact they reason better than you do! Is it that they are not interested because of their pockets or that they love the zoo called naliejerià? If you want insult I will give it to you One hundred percent.
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Blue3k(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
It's too funny watching these IBOP kids show they really know nothing about politics. They can't get leaders to support them. They refuse to vote in leaders to serve interest by order of Director. They want UN to grant referendum to country it's already recognized forgetting they won't even do the same for Western Sahara.

Then you got on saying he'll start an insurrection lIke East Timor. He must of forgot violence only leads to death. He doesn't have Army or even support of State support.

3 Likes

Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Malawian(m): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2017
thesicilian:

Same way we taught Clifford Orji, Rev King, Otokoto, etc abi? lol.
you are right once again. Clifford Orji did his I.T at Ogun state SMC (skull mine corporation) while Otokoto did his own at Soka industries, Ibadan. How did Reverend king get into this narrative?
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by disumusa: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
nkemjacob2:
It has been long biafrans want their own sovereign state but it looks as if Nigeria governance is slow and have a problem of listening. Is it until it result to another blood sheed or civil war part 2 that the people voice will be heard?.
just because people don't take yigbo serious
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by Toketimt: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
GrandGarcon:
You reason like an slowpoke! In fact they reason better than you do! Is it that they are not interested because of their pockets or that they love the zoo called naliejerià? If you want insult I will give it to you One hundred percent.
[/s]

Rubbish. U made no sense.
Re: What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) by banki(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
nkemjacob2:
It has been long biafrans want their own sovereign state but it looks as if Nigeria governance is slow and have a problem of listening. Is it until it result to another blood sheed or civil war part 2 that the people voice will be heard?.

is it FG or national assembly you should be complaining to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Almost Attacked By Angry Man In Kebbi / Obaseki Loses Out As INEC Recognises Dan Orbih's Candidates. / Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.