Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me (774 Views)

How to EARN 50k+ if you believe in a Profitable Online Business / What Profitable Online Business Can One Do During This Lockdown? / The Best And Most Profitable Online Business So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yes you hard me right!!

Help me set up a good online business that can fetch me additional income and walk away with N100,000.

Get a lawyer if you are sceptical and I'll sign to confirm agreement.

* I don't mind if the income is not much as long as its certain and steady.

* The business you recommend must be easy to run and can also be done at ones spare time.

* No ponzi scheme or illegal business.

* Not a fan of Forex, Bitcoins and similar business that appear to be luck and gamble.

* Online business is most preferable but if its offline,profitable and easy to run at ones spare time, I won't mind.

Thanks

Call : .0.8.0.5.4.9.4.2.3.1.4.

Whatsapp: .0.8.0.9.4.2.0.3.6.1.5.
Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me by ultimateballer: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Are you on skype? Add me chigo.emmanuel

Note you must have skype if you are serious with online business
Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
ultimateballer:
Are you on skype? Add me chigo.emmanuel

Note you must have skype if you are serious with online business

Sorry. Not on Skype. But if you can convince me its a good business via whatsapp chat or call, I'll join Skype with all speed. Thanks
Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me by collins0032(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
PM me bro... I've got something for you. Something within the specifications you gave for the type of business you'd like to involve in.
0.8.1.4.4.3.4.8.5.1.5 (also on whatspp)

And like just as the other man have rightly said, you might want to consider openinng a Skype account for better communiction and trust. Just in case you follow this advice, the chat me up with collins0032 - my skype ID.
Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
collins0032:
PM me bro... I've got something for you. Something within the specifications you gave for the type of business you'd like to involve in.
0.8.1.4.4.3.4.8.5.1.5 (also on whatspp)

And like just as the other man have rightly said, you might want to consider openinng a Skype account for better communiction and trust. Just in case you follow this advice, the chat me up with collins0032 - my skype ID.

I've agreed join Skype.But let's use what I have for now.Whatsapp me. Thanks
Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2017
hi..just came across your post...you can whats app me at 0.8.1.0.5.8.3.2.1.9.3 so i introduce your to an online biz thats legit and easy to earn..
Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 23, 2017
I WISH TO SETUP FOR YOU THE #1 PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESS KNOWN AS MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS.

Get Your Own Mobile Marketing Complete Business Setup
Using I and My Smart Mobile Marketing Students Approach Of (ONE
PORTAL WITH MULTIPLE SOURCE OF INCOME)
And Start Making Money today from Your Bedroom.
Tested! Verified!! & Straightforward!!!
Yes!!!!!!
“You Too Can Start Your Own Mobile Marketing Business In Less Than
42hrs And Easily Generate Over N70, 000 & Above Passive
Income Cash Monthly. (Sure Guarantee Way Of Making At Least “Seventy
Thousand Naira & Above Monthly Income Online and Using I & My Students Smart Mobile Marketing Approach Of (ONE PORTAL WITH MULTIPLE SOURCE OF INCOME) Which CONSIST Of YOU:
And start Making money from the following sources:
**Selling Your Bulk SMS Services
**GSM Short Code
**Voice Call.
**Setting Up Mobile Marketing Website For Others
**Selling Your Active Different Sectors of Categorized GSM Database Phone Numbers
**Selling Your Active Business & Professions GSM Database Phone NUMBERS.
**Selling Your Active Categorized Nigeria and International Email Address Database
**Selling Your API | Selling Your Website Design Consultant Business Services + other Of Our Hot In Demand Products and Services + Offering Different Mobile APP & Software’s…..)

You may ask, why BulkSMS and not Radio, TV or newspaper for my advertisement?
Current statistics shows that:
9% of Nigerians watch TV daily;
19% of Nigerians listen to radio daily;
4% of Nigerians read newspapers daily;
80% of Nigerians use GSM phone daily

Yes Exactly all products and Services we offer at Here : Will Be Done For You + My Awarded Fastest Delivery Gateway API +Training Guild + Marketing Tips: Makes It More Easily To Enable You Attract Paying Clients/ Customers Down To Your Websites Like Ants To Sugar Even If You Don’t Know How To Use A Phone Or A Total complete Beginner!”
And assume yourself earning six figure income monthly here in Nigeria from this business.
The guide "BULKSMS PORTAL MANAGEMENT GUIDE" and a report titled "A FREE REPORT REVEALING MY SECRET OF MAKING MONEY DAILY FROM MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS" will be delivered to you added other details of your portal as the admin.
We are ready to mentor you continually till your bank account start swelling up.

Take a look at mine as a sample of how your own Mobile Marketing Portal/Platform will look like ==>

www.suredeliverysms.com

Also take a look at this ==>

www.jermatglobalsms.com

Reach me/us with this number
0806-579-0083

Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me by WealthBuilder01: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Where are them online gurus when you need them most

(1) (Reply)

Amateur On Forex Needs Help. / A Need To Invest! / Let Me Manage Your Bet9ja Roulette Acct And Make Atleast5k Daily For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.