Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of (774 Views)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? / "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
The Ability of IPOB to organize Themselves Despite Not A country Is An Indication of what is to come. The organization and orderliness of their rallies, choreography, colors, time consciousness, respect for authority and command, and most importantly to have developed an elite state security team for Nnamdi Kanu...I'm talking about every necessary precautions and equipment required to protect a president, they have it. I was at the Obigbo rally, I can't tell you enough the professionalism and preparedness of his security team. I have been to Nigerian governors rallies, even presidents, none have the elite security team Nnamdi kanu's has. For IPOB to have developed and to run such security team and forces, is indeed an indication of what is to come when it becomes a country. Kudos to them!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by MetaPhysical: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
drake2000x:
The Ability of IPOB to organize Themselves Despite Not A country Is An Indication of what is to come. The organization and orderliness of their rallies, choreography, colors, time consciousness, respect for authority and command, and most importantly to have developed an elite state security team for Nnamdi Kanu...I'm alking about every necessary precautions and equipment required to protect a president, they have it. I was at the Obigbo rally, I can't tell you enough the professionalism and preparedness of his security team. I have been to Nigerian governors rallies, even presidents, none have the elite security team Nnamdi kanu's has. For IPOB to have developed and to run such security team and forces, is indeed an indication of what is to come when it becomes a country. Kudos to them!

This is another thread opened to ridicule Biafra. I dont think the OP is Biafran, perharps a One Nigerian Igboman.
Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by whitebeard(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
U should name your country another name other than biafra, cause your method is very different from the biafra of old. Believe me..!
Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
MetaPhysical:

This is another thread opened to ridicule Biafra. I dont think the OP is Biafran, perharps a One Nigerian Igboman.

Afonja, by the Usman Dan Fodio picture in your profile, says a lot about whom you owe your allegiance to. Slave...Stop envying Biafraans, we are not your mate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by MetaPhysical: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja, by the Usman Dan Fodio picture in your profile, says a lot about whom you owe your allegiance to. Stop envying Biafraans, we are not your mate.

My people were practicing Islam before Usman Dan Fodio was born. Fodio did not bring me Islam. Your brothers call themselves Northern Igbos and are being islamized by descendants of Fodio. They prefer allegiance to Fodio than to Biafra. If your fellow Igbos reject you, what is there in Biafra to envy?
Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
MetaPhysical:

shut up and face your front!

2 Likes

Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kudos to IPOB!

1 Like

Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by MetaPhysical: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
venai:
shut up and face your front!

Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=MetaPhysical post=58726715][/quote]rubbish!!!!!!
Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by chiagozien(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
That is why we are biafrans
Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by internationalman(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm a strong advocate for Biafra. I wish my state would b allowed to port with them so we can leave dis hell hole for the nothernes and the other majority tribe that doesn't know where her loyalty lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by TheKingdom: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Where is Biafra FOOTBALL FEDERATION...Just saying
Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by Sagay212: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
drake2000x:
The Ability of IPOB to organize Themselves Despite Not A country Is An Indication of what is to come. The organization and orderliness of their rallies, choreography, colors, time consciousness, respect for authority and command, and most importantly to have developed an elite state security team for Nnamdi Kanu...I'm talking about every necessary precautions and equipment required to protect a president, they have it. I was at the Obigbo rally, I can't tell you enough the professionalism and preparedness of his security team. I have been to Nigerian governors rallies, even presidents, none have the elite security team Nnamdi kanu's has. For IPOB to have developed and to run such security team and forces, is indeed an indication of what is to come when it becomes a country. Kudos to them!

lol security team with ogbunigwe ballistic missile... I saw some midgets among the security men. You ipods are just wasting your time with the senseless comedy you display all around.
Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by Freemancipation: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
I completely agree with everything the op said. They are constantly improving their organization. I was also impressed with the civility displayed at the rally in obigbo yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
You this people and chest beating...

You do sandal, cobbler no go hear word

You sew cloth, tailor don suffer...

You organize rally, wetin make cooperative societies do?

You wey money never enter your matter, wetin make banks come do?

I tire

Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sagay212:

[s]
lol security team with ogbunigwe ballistic missile... I saw some midgets among the security men. You ipods are just wasting your time with the senseless comedy you display all around.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
internationalman:
I'm a strong advocate for Biafra. I wish dey my state would b allowed to port with them so we can leave dis hell hole for the nothernes and the other majority tribe that doesn't know where her loyalty lies.

Who is this other majority tribe that doesn't know their left from their right? Expose them...
Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by Presidiotbuhari: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Op ebey like say u no wan afonja muslims to sleep tonight. They have hard enough trouble from Kanu & IPOB this week, please allow them to rest in peace tonight. Afonjas be like.... Lol

4 Likes

Re: Ability Of IPOB To Organize Themselves Despite Not A Country Is An Indication Of by internationalman(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
drake2000x:

Who is this other majority tribe that doesn't know their left from their right? Expose them...
I would've exposed dem but dey re very good at shouting and I want hear to b peaceful.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom / Is Willie Obiano Working Or Drinking? / Buhari Is Steering Nigeria To Anarchy With His Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.