Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,892 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) (66914 Views)

"Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Checkout What A 14 Years Old Girl Wore On Her Birthday(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by ImohWilliams1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Blood of Zachariah!
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by wunmi590(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Benblaq(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Disgusting tho

But its fun ..cus after d drilling...everyone that did that to you will(must) appreciate your day with goodies..✌

Peace ✌

Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by africanjapan(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Make person wey no know say na birthday them dey celebrate make him no go use stick break her head mistaken her for a thief grin
; grin grin grin
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Bimpe29: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
It was not only nasty but crazy.
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by herkeym001(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday to her.
Is that why she's not wearing a bra
But i no dey see the thing
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by elantraceey(f): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kai!

Make all of them nor give me birthday gift first. undecided
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Abbeyme: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dirty gals
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Iseoluwani: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
dauddy97:
As sheared by a Facebook user;
"people are taking birthday now as a crime"
he further said,
"look at what they did to a girl just to wish her happy birthday"
pictures of the celebrant below.

See how brilliant you are op grin

Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by godchildjayboy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
She need a true friends, those people are not a real friends. They are enemies of progress. And they don't wish her well at all.
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by mfujah(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
ngelbee:
Rubbish
original rubbish.... This can only happen in areas like oshodi ejigbo and their likes...

1 Like

Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by omoadeleye(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday to her.

So that the bra no go spoil angry
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by chuckjoshua(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
dauddy97:
lalasticlala

I dedicate this burnt offering to Arewa Youths making noise upandan. Hope you guys are happy now?
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by MissRaine69(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Those are not friends

1 Like

Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by RoyalBlak007: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
♤This is what happens when you're invalid...

♤and you also keep invalid Friends as well undecided
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday to her. Is that why she's not wearing a bra
Watin ur eyes find go there.
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by columbus007(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sometimes when I taught I have seen it all,another one will find a way to creep in undecided
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by whizzyleejr(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Amazin, she can act insanity role in a movie perfectly, really suite her
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Obudupikin: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
That doesn't look like a birthday celebration. One can tell from the girl's facial expression and the feet of the crowd around her.

This wasn't a birthday celebration.

1 Like

Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by barallanee(f): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kai..my boarding skul den eh...it used to be worst Dan dis grin
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:
and you called this nasty.

on my 22nd birthday, based in ikotun then, I was locked in a coffin by my guys for close to 8 minute, they were like telling me the more I grow older the more I near my death age.

it was hilarious and creepy but I was still drinking then, no fear na teeth my high self dey flash inside coffin.
Thats weird ! where did they get a coffin from ? Or are ur friends undertakers ?

1 Like

Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by policy12: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday to her.

Hunn how do u know she is not wearing bra..

Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
It could be her eighteenth birthday. grin

They're welcoming her to adulthood.
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by holatin(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
Thats weird ! where did they get a coffin from ? Or are ur friends undertakers ?
our street mosque has coffin
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by vRendoh(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday to her.

Shuoo. ..
She no wear? See where your eye waka go sef
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
The kind of hot slap, I will give to the person that will do me this thing ehen!!! Has not bin produce yet grin
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Divay22(f): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
toluxa1:
Chei, na wa oo. This one is unfair o. To a lady. I remember same thing was done to me when I graduated in 2011. Let me see if I can find the pictures.....

Here! Me wey just finish last paper, make I come chill for house.... grin
They wan kill you o grin grin grin grin,but red oil everything grin cheesy grin grin
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by kcreativeme: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Oya, Let's call our observatory sprit to look the picture carefully, the girl ain't smiling (1) people standing around her are not like celebrating (2) Sh isn't the only one in a mess as the picture showed there is someone sitting beside are as well, it is most definitely be that she has committed a crime that has landed her in the s**t

I may be wrong
Anyways Hapiberday sha.

grin

I don't think you are wrong. Something is not right about the pictures.

1 Like

Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Nov6(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Inside a coffin??
Then you must be a walking corpse...

holatin:
and you called this nasty.

on my 22nd birthday, based in ikotun then, I was locked in a coffin by my guys for close to 8 minute, they were like telling me the more I grow older the more I near my death age.

it was hilarious and creepy but I was still drinking then, no fear na teeth my high self dey flash inside coffin.
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by ideologies(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Oya, Let's call our observatory sprit to look the picture carefully, the girl ain't smiling (1) people standing around her are not like celebrating (2) Sh isn't the only one in a mess as the picture showed there is someone sitting beside are as well, it is most definitely be that she has committed a crime that has landed her in the s**t

I may be wrong
Anyways Hapiberday sha.

grin

you want mind Nigerian bloggers and gullible Nigerian readers,

An old woman is the one rubbing ash and sand on her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics / Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.