Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Looking For A Business Mind. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Business Mind. (1017 Views)

Looking For A Business Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Business Mind. by jerryboy7: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hello echo, to you all out there. I've been very active in this forum and i say thumbs up to everyone who has contributed in one way or another. May the Good Lord continually hear our cry especially in times of need. I've come to understand that most of us in here are actually in search of one job or another,and i see that we all are looking for something to better ourselves and families. But i suggest we (likewise minds) should brian-storm and see what we can do.Lets not wait for a call for employment, its time wasting. productive time of our lives( 9am-5pm) are being used to better one man's business or the other. Lets bring up intelligent business ideas, and see how we can run it. Many banks out there are ready to support any indigenous business upto 100%. Information is Power. I believe we can grow. This message is for people who are not limited in any form and who look at the sky as their begining. Likewise mind should not hesitate to contact their business partner(Jerry) on 08077555198 or jerrybizmail@yahoo.co.uk
Lets Get something starting!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? / Ladies, Men And Children Wears For Sale In Ph And Lagos. / I Need A Loan For A Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.