Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer (4223 Views)

IPOB Set To Publish Names Of Non-Biafran Politicians And Billionaires To FBI / Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation / MASSOB, IPOB Set To Clash Over Anambra Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer. Serious consultations are currently going on with world leaders, spearheaded by Israel. Stay tune as I 'll be making updates here as it unfolds...

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by BeautifulSE: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ipob are already making a powerful statement grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqg1UpK-3vY

Congratulations to all Biafrans in Advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
5DMindset:

Money was used to tour the place , reason with me ,how can america conduct referendum for Biafra ? Just like Nigeria conducting referendum for Scotland to leave Britain ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by BeautifulSE: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

Money was used to tour the place , reason with me ,how can america conduct referendum for Biafra ? Just like Nigeria conducting referendum for Scotland to leave Britain ..

This much be a shocker for you and so many others who never expected the Biafrans to secede, but I will answer your question and make nonsense of all other vain glory.

Every Generation of Human Beings have Global Leadership of the world. From the days of the following World Powers; Babylon, Egypt, Israel, Rome, United Kingdom and now United States of America. The push for referendum was pushed by Israel as they will as much as possible push for new converts in Judaism as well as find allies in the lost tribes of Israel.

Donald Trump, will make a pronouncement and the UN, Amnesty International and the rest of the world will put a voice and Nigeria can not refuse a global call for Referendum. Especially when the dilapidated state of the SS/SE is shown to the global press showing man's inhumanity to fellow man.

All we can do now is wish Biafrans well and know that the days of mining oil to service Nigeria's 36 States is over. Delta State, Rivers State and Akwa Ibom State know that they are better off in a Biafra where they will have better access to their oil wells than in the present day Nigeria.

So, my friend, just start changing your name to Chukwuma, because Biafra will becoming the youngest baby-country in the world.

This is how countries are created, it must not always be through war. There are many examples, so please be guided.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Buking1: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by ISKANDER24TH: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
5DMindset:

ABEG 4GET THIS LADY SHE IS A SCAM!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
ISKANDER24TH:

ABEG 4GET THIS LADY SHE IS A SCAM!

And who asked for your advise ? And why are you upset about the news ? You cant survive without Biafrans ?

What a shame.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by CltrAltDel: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Really….. Has Trump agreed to allow Newyork to go with Biafra… I cant wait grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5405893_rszipobitterness_jpeg60f1d98800e8d4a37f84b2143aab049e

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by 0b100100111: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
The Nigerian Armed Forces is capable!

Coffin sales will only boom!

And Burutai will add more medals to his rank

1 Like

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
CltrAltDel:
Really….. Has Trump agreed to allow Newyork to go with Biafra… I cant wait grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5405893_rszipobitterness_jpeg60f1d98800e8d4a37f84b2143aab049e
najoke my Muslim brother I'm still unhappy Ilorin and jebba are still under the rule of sokoto caliphate

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by 0b100100111: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
5DMindset:

This much be a shocker for you and so many others who never expected the Biafrans to secede, but I will answer your question and make nonsense of all other vain glory.

Every Generation of Human Beings have Global Leadership of a Country. From the days of the following World Powers; Babylon, Egypt, Israel, Rome, United Kingdom and now United States of America. The push for referendum was pushed by Israel as they will as much as possible push for new converts in Judaism as well as find allies in the lost tribes of Israel.

Donald Trump, will make a pronouncement and the UN, Amnesty International and the rest of the world will put a voice and Nigeria can not refuse a global call for Referendum. Especially when the dilapidated state of the SS/SE is shown to the global press showing man's inhumanity to fellow man.

All we can do now is wish Biafrans well and know that the days of mining oil to service Nigeria's 36 States is over. Delta State, Rivers State and Akwa Ibom State know that they are better off in a Biafra where they will have better access to their oil wells than in the present day Nigeria.

So, my friend, just start changing your name to Chukwuma, because Biafra will becoming the youngest baby-country in the world.

This is how countries are created, it must not always be through war. There are many examples, so please be guided.

grin grin grin

Wake-up and stop dreaming! Exclude Rivers, Delta and cross-river from your agitation. We also want a Niger-Delta republic!

Face your 5 eastern states!

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

Wake-up and stop dreaming! Exclude Rivers, Delta and cross-river from your agitation. We also want a Niger-Delta republic!

I am not from the 5 Eastern States, so stop sounding like a child, I am an authority in SS, you are inconsequential, so keep your one vote very well, while I keep mine and the trust of my many dependents.

Meanwhile, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers will be better off with Biafra, we will find a new name and offer them 100% of their oil revenue but with agreed taxation to the center.

Go and eat some indomie and go to bed.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by 0b100100111: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
5DMindset:

I am not from the 5 Eastern States, so stop sounding like a child, I am an authority in SS, you are inconsequential, so keep your one vote very well, while I keep mine and the trust of my many dependents.

Meanwhile, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers will be better off with Biafra, we will find a new name and offer them 100% of their oil revenue but with agreed taxation to the center.

Go and eat some indomie and go to bed.

Authority? grin grin grin

Even your composition is riddled with gross incompetence! Won't you take Bayelsa along since you have taken Delta and Rivers? grin Cos it's impossible to exclude it.

Dream on! You have a sole right to

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Vanpascore(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
I expected them to have done it not to be making mouth here ane there. Hope they know Oct 1st is around d corner
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Even your composition is riddled with gross incompetence! Won't you take Bayelsa along since you have taken Delta and Rivers? grin Cos it's impossible to exclude it.

You are so pained, not because you love Biafra enough to beg them to stay but because you envy them enough not to allow them move towards their prosperity. But you have lost all manifestations of shame. Because you do not love Biafrans, yet you do not like them to secede. Is that not so shameful ?

Meanwhile, mass consciousness can create just about everything as long as the ideology is submitted to higher Cosmic Beings and the manifestations come at speed of thoughts. The day Biafrans made a religion out of their Referendum Campaign was the day I know that there is no stopping their manifestation.

You are too blind to see that this is a new world.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by PenisCaP: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
5DMindset:

You are so pained, not because you love Biafra enough to beg them to stay but because you envy them enough not to allow them move towards their prosperity. But you have lost all manifestations of shame. Because you do not love Biafrans, yet you do not like them to secede. Is that not so shameful ?

Meanwhile, mass consciousness can create just about everything as long as the ideology is submitted to higher Cosmic Beings and the manifestations come at speed of thoughts. The day Biafrans made a religion out of their Referendum Campaign was the day I know that there is no stopping their manifestation.

U get time to reply them o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by mrhowoto: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Another yaba left animal on the loose.
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by 0b100100111: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
mrhowoto:

Another yaba left animal on the loose.

Composition of an "Aro" inmate!
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by mrhowoto: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Composition of an "Aro" inmate!
Are you gay.
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by 0b100100111: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
mrhowoto:

Are you gay.

Swerve!
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by mrhowoto: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Swerve!
Are you gay.
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by enemybulldozer(m): 4:15am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

We south south!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by asorocker: 4:26am On Jul 23, 2017
See how some people would rather than let Biafra be.

This is to me an abnormal anathema. You cry Igbos should leave your flooded towns and village and give them October 1st dead line and when they want finally want to leave someone is talking about Delta and rivers and military as if bakassi was not taken under their hypocritical nostrils.

The day united states president will openly support Biafra is the day Nigeria will cease to exist in world map with S S and S E

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Yyeske(m): 4:34am On Jul 23, 2017
CltrAltDel:
Yes o, he even said Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano and Jos will be part of Biafra. lol
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Yyeske(m): 4:37am On Jul 23, 2017
asorocker:
See how some people would rather than let Biafra be.

This is to me an abnormal anathema. You cry Igbos should leave your flooded towns and village and give them October 1st dead line and when they want finally want to leave someone is talking about Delta and rivers and a dead military as if bakassi was not taken under their hypocritical nostrils.

The day united states president will openly support Biafra is the day Nigeria will cease to exist in world map with S S and S E
Go get your referendum and stop disturbing everybody, Trump and Netanyahu don't have una time..
Continue in your delusion and hope you are safe in Igboland already

1 Like

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Yyeske(m): 4:40am On Jul 23, 2017
PenisCaP:

U get time to reply them o.
Biko, what is the date of the referendum?
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Yyeske(m): 4:44am On Jul 23, 2017
5DMindset:

Liar, you have been told to go form your Biafra, you refused, told you to go for your referendum, you still refused. Are you expecting America or Israel or Russia to come conduct the referendum for you? Hope you are safe in Igboland
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Yyeske(m): 4:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
najoke my Muslim brother I'm still unhappy Ilorin and jebba are still under the rule of sokoto caliphate
Face your Biafra agitation and leave the yorubas out of it, what's the deal about the ultimatum up north and referendum?

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Years After: 'I Sorry For Nigeria' Song By Fela Anikulapo Kuti (Lyrics/Audio) / Lady Calls Out Lagos State Governor For Taking One Way / Buhari Doesn't Need Yoruba Anymore- Tanko Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.