Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation (1537 Views)

IPOB set up football team, begins road maintenance in the East (pic) / Governor Wike Ban IPOB, Set To Give N50Million To Anyone Who Finds This IPOB Man / I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Biafranewsmill(f): 1:35am On Jun 16, 2019
The United nation convention scheduled for September 2019 is set to turn out into a more stunning even following the call up invitation to ipob.

The letter which cited the cause for 2017 military invasion that took the life of many people mostly the secessionist (ipob), nnamdi who will appear before United Nations to address the cause of the incident...

Read more through the link below;

https://biafranewsmill.com/ipob-set-to-inaugurate-biafra-government-before-september-2019/

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by BuhariAdvocate: 1:59am On Jun 16, 2019
I pray he honour the invitation it's an opportunity to get him arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:10am On Jun 16, 2019
when Elohim liberated biafra, we were like them which dreamed!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by QueenSekxy(f): 2:14am On Jun 16, 2019
God, bless the land of the rising Sun!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by CalabarPikin: 3:46am On Jun 16, 2019
Dis ipob sef...na wa o..

Simple advice to Mr Kanu: don't step ur foot in Nigeria.... I mean don't step your foot in Nigeria.... I'll prefer ur create a double.....bubu go cawi u shine dis time if u no listen...

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:00am On Jun 16, 2019
your advice is noted brother...

CalabarPikin:
Dis ipob sef...na wa o..

Simple advice to Mr Kanu: don't step ur foot in Nigeria.... I mean don't step your foot in Nigeria.... I'll prefer ur create a double.....bubu go cawi u shine dis time if u no listen...
Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Afamed: 5:04am On Jun 16, 2019
Typical chest beaters as usual
Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by michlins(m): 5:56am On Jun 16, 2019
The way biafra people masturbate to fake news eh. No wonder you will see many of them reading white paper newspaper and sweating like a Christmas chicken at round about Nnewi

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by argon500: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Me still don't understand how some set people will cooked up a story to deceive their people..

No be only UN na UEFA

1 Like

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
kids every where! Pls this is morning, go help mom wash plates in the kitchen. Be a good boy ok" this not time phone" ok, it time for washing ok"!!
Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Amanew(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Mr.Man Is never your fault upon the hunger that is creeping up your God forsaken family you are still advocating for Buhari!
Dear Yelloba Muslim Why haven't terrorist flying around the world without International passports being arrested?
What offense did he committed that we call for his arrest?
Or Did you think that the Whites are senseless like you Cursed Afonja tribes!
Mark my thread or write it down on your Diary that on 16th June,that one Guy told you that if Mazi Nnamdi Okwu Israel Kanu happens to Appear at UN headquarters That your insignificant Buhari will run Away!
Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Yyeske(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2019
argon500:
Me still don't understand how some set people will cooked up a story to deceive their people..

No be only UN na UEFA
The thing tire me too, just how can a group just go on manufacturing lies and propaganda for her followers? Amazingly, many will still believe it.
Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by argon500: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Yyeske:
The thing tire me too, just how can a group just go on manufacturing lies and propaganda for her followers? Amazingly, many will still believe it.

Honestly, it is becoming worrisome

1 Like

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Yyeske(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2019
Amanew:
Mr.Man Is never your fault upon the hunger that is creeping up your God forsaken family you are still advocating for Buhari!
Dear Yelloba Muslim Why haven't terrorist flying around the world without International passports being arrested?
What offense did he committed that we call for his arrest?
Or Did you think that the Whites are senseless like you Cursed Afonja tribes!
Mark my thread or write it down on your Diary that on 16th June,that one Guy told you that if Mazi Nnamdi Okwu Israel Kanu happens to Appear at UN headquarters That your insignificant Buhari will run Away!
I don't blame you anyway, it's Seun Osewa that I blame for granting anyone access to comment here but meanwhile, go and pick up 'Brighter grammar' to polish up on your grammar and tenses

1 Like

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Amanew(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2019
Yyeske:
I don't blame you anyway, it's Seun Osewa that I blame for granting anyone access to comment here but meanwhile, go and pick up 'Brighter grammar' to polish up on your grammar and tenses
Most Educated illiterate of the Generation did you think that speaking Brighter Grammar makes you Educated?
Never you change the thread we are now! The Only thing that we prove that you are Educated is the level of your reasoning!
Arresting Lord.Nnamdi Kanu for what reason?
Answer me if you think your are learned more than I.
Can that your failed President make one Correct Sentence?
Moreover, Wether you I speak Brighter or Darken Grammar am sure u understand me!
thanks

1 Like

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Afamed: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2019
michlins:
The way biafra people masturbate to fake news eh. No wonder you will see many of them reading white paper newspaper and sweating like a Christmas chicken at round about Nnewi
You Sabi dem wella. If you see them mastubating on fake Biafra news at news stand opposite peace park motor at Onitsha. Just go to press print anything to promote Biafra, they gullibly will pay million to have it
Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by BENARI: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2019
argon500:

Honestly, it is becoming worrisome

Why is it worrying You?

I think what should worry you now is why you are worrying over a matter you claim is fake news.

The way Biafra matter dey take attract flies for Nigeria makes it obvious how powerful and important Biafra and it's people are. Otherwise, why the worry?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Yyeske(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Amanew:
Most Educated illiterate of the Generation did you think that speaking Brighter Grammar makes you Educated?
Never you change the thread we are now! The Only thing that we prove that you are Educated is the level of your reasoning!
Arresting Lord.Nnamdi Kanu for what reason?
Answer me if you think your are learned more than I.
Can that your failed President make one Correct Sentence?
Moreover, Wether you I speak Brighter or Darken Grammar am sure u understand me!
thanks
You see yourself, the Brighter grammar is a series of books used in secondary schools to help students polish up their spoken English and I wasn't referring to you speaking "Brighter grammar".

This only revealed your IQ level and age as well for not knowing anything, meanwhile you still need those books because your reply this time is worse than the first.

Your tenses, grammar, punctuations and even construction of sentences are below primary six level, go get those books and thank me later.
Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Stingman: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:

You Sabi dem wella. If you see them mastubating on fake Biafra news at news stand opposite peace park motor at Onitsha. Just go to press print anything to promote Biafra, they gullibly will pay million to have it

It shows how patriotic these guys are and will be when they get what they desire. Can you unity beggars be proud about Nigeria in that manner? No. What can you pay a kobo to buy about Nigeria? This is the question a sensible person would ask.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Stingman: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Yyeske:
You see yourself, the Brighter grammar is a series of books used in secondary schools to help students polish up their spoken English and I wasn't referring to you speaking "Brighter grammar".

This only revealed your IQ level and age as well for not knowing anything, meanwhile you still need those books because your reply this time is worse than the first.

Your tenses, grammar, punctuations and even construction of sentences are below primary six level, go get those books and thank me later.

How is this relevant to what the thread is saying? We are not here for English lesson, Mr English man... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by franchasng: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
evil child, just like his master Buhari cheesy
Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Bighead9: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2019
Tell Nnamdi Kanu to come and inaugurate his Biafran Government in the East. He should stop hiding in a foreign country. Abi he plan to rule Biafra from Abroad.

Buratai's Boys will give him a rousing welcome. grin

Re: Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation by Amanew(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2019
Yyeske:

Keyboard Warrior!
am still asking you,why are you Mr.PhD holder running away from the thread?
Why should Nnamdi KANU be arrested?

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End: Chinedu Obidigwe Didn't Share Only Meat , Find Out..... / Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) / Jarman Kano, Isa Hashim, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.