Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,577 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge (2388 Views)

Coronavirus Facts. Familylanders! Please Be Vigilant / Good Bye Familylanders / Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by SmartchoiceNGR: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rtopzy:

Nothing but nairaland mentions.

Not enough... moving to more promising ventures.. like this...

Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by Rtopzy(f): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Not enough... moving to more promising ventures.. like this...

Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by SmartchoiceNGR: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rtopzy:

Nah.. you're more like this

Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by Rtopzy(f): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Nah.. you're more like this
Lolz, u never sleep?? its hours past ur bed time..... don't forget to put on ur diaper so dat u dnt wee on d bed. nite nite.
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rtopzy:

Lolz, u never sleep?? its hours past ur bed time..... don't forget to put on ur diaper so dat u dnt wee on d bed. nite nite.
Thank you grandma. But it is called condom not diapers... cheesy

Truth hurts. Ouch!! grin
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by Rtopzy(f): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
Thank you grandma. But it is called condom not diapers... cheesy
Truth hurts. Ouch!! grin
Morning grandson, ain't you too young for dat condom thingy?
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2017
Rtopzy:

Morning grandson, ain't you too young for dat condom thingy?
Hey grandma... Have a nice day. I am a young dude looking for younger ladies (18, 19,20,21,22.)
YOU DON'T FIT IN. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL IF I DON'T RESPOND TO YOUR MENTIONS ANYMORE.

By the way ain't your grandson... grandma.
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by Rtopzy(f): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Hey grandma... Have a nice day. I am a young dude looking for younger ladies (18, 19,20,21,22.)
YOU DON'T FIT IN. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL IF I DON'T RESPOND TO YOUR MENTIONS ANYMORE.

By the way ain't your grandson... grandma.
Lolz........ I never called you my grandson...... I can never fit in...... cos I'll be thirty in few months time and a proud mother of three beautiful kids.
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by 1miccza: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Destined2win:
By the time I finally get the real one, dem go done break my heart tire.....and I really don't want that

Bro thanks for bringing up this thread cos it looks like we are going through the same phase right now. I am really learning from all these​ words from different ladies here now I know I've been right all along. Thanks bro.
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by SmartchoiceNGR: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Rtopzy:

Lolz........ I never called you my grandson...... I can never fit in...... cos I'll be thirty in few months time and a proud mother of three beautiful kids.
Wow wonderful. Now you are free to mention me. Wow three kids? Cool.
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by Dyt(f): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2017
So when you do it together
Make so much for a living

You dump her
That's when you see she's not what you want

I nod head for you
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by elantraceey(f): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2017
Destined2win:
You might be right. Thought it was a subconscious thing for them all

Now you know better.... act better. Happy Sunday to you.
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by Destined2win: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2017
Dyt:
So when you do it together
Make so much for a living

You dump her
That's when you see she's not what you want

I nod head for you
I know better than that. Wouldn't try it
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by sisisioge: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Destiny2win, I totally understand you. The need for companionship, a team mate, kids, being accountable to/for, romance, etc

However, you aren't ready yet. You don't sound put together enough to handle what you want for now. Trust me, this isn't about finances or age...it is something beyond. Don't start fighting with me here, I'm just giving you a sisterly advice. Give it time, relax, study the girls around, get to know a simple girl, broaden your horizon...all will fall on your laps soon. You will win.

Until then, take your time to explore life.
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by Dyt(f): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Sisisioge

Clears throat

You haf bin sciase
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by Destined2win: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2017
sisisioge:
Destiny2win, I totally understand you. The need for companionship, a team mate, kids, being accountable to/for, romance, etc

However, you aren't ready yet. You don't sound put together enough to handle what you want for now. Trust me, this isn't about finances or age...it is something beyond. Don't start fighting with me here, I'm just giving you a sisterly advice. Give it time, relax, study the girls around, get to know a simple girl, broaden your horizon...all will fall on your laps soon. You will win.

Until then, take your time to explore life.

grin

Yeah. Good you mentioned that finance and age aren't major factors, trust me I am quite comfortable in those areas. I hope to fully understand what you really mean in those other areas you mentioned.
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by sisisioge: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Dyt:
Sisisioge

Clears throat

You haf bin sciase

Baby girl...omo wase orise ni o. Find me better job biko.
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by Ayjuri: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2017
elantraceey:
Nope there's no hard and fast rule to getting a wife,,, it takes time and effort, real effort, little wonder the Bible say he who finds a wife finds a good thing because finding a good wife is not a days job.

Just interact more, expand your social cycle, get really interested in those you meet, at least get to know them, become friends, it starts from there.

Good luck in your search but I'll advice you to not be in haste just take your time.

Mature Advice
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by Dyt(f): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
sisisioge:

Baby girl...omo wase orise ni o. Find me better job biko.

Are you sure it's ise or he's been keeping you busy

Confess
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by sisisioge: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dyt:

Are you sure it's ise or he's been keeping you busy

Confess

I swearit, I wish the he could keep me busy o. Na so so pillows I dey cuddle inside this rain grin
Re: Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge by Dyt(f): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
sisisioge:

I swearit, I wish the he could keep me busy o. Na so so pillows I dey cuddle inside this rain grin
Hian
Hianus
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Can I Do At This Stage? / My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car / Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.