Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) (5416 Views)

Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos) / Look At The Bridge A State Governor In Kenya Commissioned (Photos) / War Against The North: Huge U.S. Aircraft Carrier Arrives South Korea(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by Missy89(f): 4:15am On Jul 26, 2017
Appleyard:

Your excuse doesn't hold water, brother. Even if there is a slow arms race ongoing, is that why you should waste such ridiculous amount of taxpayers money on a floating house that even one single submarine can send to the button of the sea? Don't let any side fool you; aircraft careers are the most vulnerable of all military assets. And come to think of it: you already got 12, what is the strategic need behind this one?

I will tell you: NOTHING, other than showmanship and hype. The MIC controlled by the establishment is slowly killing off America

Extreme ignorance.
Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by Rossikki: 4:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Appleyard:

I tell you. The Establishment and the MIC got America by the balls. a $12.9 billion project that will only take a $10 million dollar hypersonic missile to kill.

what a waste. Why not channel the funds to address the epic failure of America's infrastructural systems, and decrease the ever increasing numbers of Americans living on food stamps and outside the street?

Man has failed this universe.

I reckon the world could be heading for some sort of reset. It can't continue like this.

1 Like

Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Missy89:

Extreme ignorance.

Missy,

I swear by the Russian Kremlin & Duma, I have found a replacement of you. grin

Her moniker is “lolawilliams”. I even did a soul-travel to Batilmore, MD where she lives and found out that she loves pizza & cheese burger. grin

Missy, I swear, if you do not surrender & submit your “Cuchara, Panocha, Pupusa” to me now, I shall fecundate her ovum with my gamete - and she will not only bear me Kain & Abel but also Methuselah. grin cheesy grin

Am I clear? grin

4 Likes

Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2017
Zoharariel:

Missy,

I swear by the Russian Kremlin & Duma, I have found a replacement of you. grin

Her moniker is “lolawilliams”. I even did a soul-travel to Batilmore, MD where she lives and found out that she loves pizza & cheese burger. grin

Missy, I swear, if you do not surrender & submit your “Cuchara, Panocha, Pupusa” to me now, I shall fecundate her ovum with my gamete - and she will not only bear me Kain & Abel but also Methuselah. grin cheesy grin

Am I clear? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by Appleyard(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Missy89:

Extreme ignorance.

Tell me more... explain the strategic need of this waste of funds..
Am all ears..

And don't open that Langley mouth of yours to tell me its untouchable, cause that line of propaganda and sheer fallacy have long been disproved and dissipated.

I am waiting..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by Appleyard(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rossikki:

I reckon the world could be heading for some sort of reset. It can't continue like this.

Of course, it will definitely get to that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by mojeer678: 12:53am On Jul 30, 2017
Appleyard:

I tell you. The Establishment and the MIC got America by the balls. a $12.9 billion project that will only take a $10 million dollar hypersonic missile to kill.

what a waste. Why not channel the funds to address the epic failure of America's infrastructural systems, and decrease the ever increasing numbers of Americans living on food stamps and outside the street?

Man has failed this universe.

It's just mind-boggling; the evil residing in the hearts of man:

http://soc.culture.lebanon.narkive.com/6FHJbG5S/100-000-radiations-the-massacre-of-the-biblical-jews-by-the-ashkenazis

It's tear-jerking undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by Appleyard(m): 4:53am On Jul 31, 2017
mojeer678:

It's just mind-boggling; the evil residing in the hearts of man:

http://soc.culture.lebanon.narkive.com/6FHJbG5S/100-000-radiations-the-massacre-of-the-biblical-jews-by-the-ashkenazis

It's tear-jerking undecided undecided undecided

So, so painful. As far as the heavens are concerned, man is a failed project.
Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by mojeer678: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Appleyard:

So, so painful. As far as the heavens are concerned, man is a failed project.

WAR WITH NORTH KOREA MAY BE STARTING NOW

There are evacuations of Americans happening in Seoul. I don't know if it is just a limited precaution by a few groups, but in one case over 50 people were given 4 hours to pack their stuff and get to the airport.

There is a rumor going on that North Korea threatened a strike on Guam. As of last check, in the last minute some of the MSM is picking up on this.

Simultaneously with all of this, a giant military base (Osan air base) in South Korea lost all power. But it appears Seoul has power, so no one can figure out what is up with this. Speculation is that they are wiring in additional backup power in preparation for something big.

So something might actually be taking off with this, in my opinion Kim Jong was way too belligerent to ignore, and Trump got sick of it. I still think Trump should have ignored it, and if North Korea does get a nuke to the U.S. mainland as a result of a U.S. attack, who is going to answer for it? This is one to watch no doubt.

I have heard nothing official about a war starting yet, but

I KNEW IT: ATTACK ON GUAM THREATS ARE A FALSE FLAG HOAX
At first, as usual, I fell for it like a SUCKER. But all anyone has to do is actually find their way to North Korea's official state newspaper - the Rodong Sinmun, and see what they are saying. One would think that if NK was threatening a nuclear strike on Guam they'd at least give passing mention of it on the state newspaper, but there's not a peep about it there.

So what we are probably facing with the "Guam threats" is yet another false flag, to justify a war.

And worse? Kim Jong does not even know it, or he'd be saying it is all false in the state newspaper that says August 10, which means it is super fresh. Yes, I believe the shadow government could easily mask this media event from Kim Jong, Google and all others are now spectacular masters of censorship, and anyone who wanted to warn Kim of what is going on via the phone would simply be cut off by the NSA. And they'd have "real" conversations with Kim, who was actually just voice cloning software.

That is how deep the deception goes, and if you don't think so, try to explain why the official Korean state newspaper, updated in the last couple hours, does not have a peep about any attack on Guam posted on it.

It was difficult for me to find the actual official paper of North Korea, because there are many false fronts and every last search engine out there censored it. I had to follow a trail of articles across several web sites that talked about North Korea, and then found one that posted a screen capture of the paper's front page in Korean, that had the site address printed on it, and then manually type the site address and once there, select English.

FOLKS, NORTH KOREA IS NOT TALKING AT ALL ABOUT GUAM. THIS IS SUSPICIOUS AS HELL, AND IF A NUKE DOES GO OFF OR ANY SORT OF ATTACK HAPPENS THERE IT WILL BE VIRTUALLY ASSURED TO BE A FALSE FLAG. What would be new about that, anyway? What could be better than Guam for that, to boot? It's not like they have to nuke LA to kick it all off!
And they don't want you linking through to any real North Korean web site to see that North Korea is planning NOTHING AT ALL right now, and never mentioned Guam to boot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by Appleyard(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2017
mojeer678:

WAR WITH NORTH KOREA MAY BE STARTING NOW

There are evacuations of Americans happening in Seoul. I don't know if it is just a limited precaution by a few groups, but in one case over 50 people were given 4 hours to pack their stuff and get to the airport.

There is a rumor going on that North Korea threatened a strike on Guam. As of last check, in the last minute some of the MSM is picking up on this.

Simultaneously with all of this, a giant military base (Osan air base) in South Korea lost all power. But it appears Seoul has power, so no one can figure out what is up with this. Speculation is that they are wiring in additional backup power in preparation for something big.

So something might actually be taking off with this, in my opinion Kim Jong was way too belligerent to ignore, and Trump got sick of it. I still think Trump should have ignored it, and if North Korea does get a nuke to the U.S. mainland as a result of a U.S. attack, who is going to answer for it? This is one to watch no doubt.

I have heard nothing official about a war starting yet, but

I KNEW IT: ATTACK ON GUAM THREATS ARE A FALSE FLAG HOAX
At first, as usual, I fell for it like a SUCKER. But all anyone has to do is actually find their way to North Korea's official state newspaper - the Rodong Sinmun, and see what they are saying. One would think that if NK was threatening a nuclear strike on Guam they'd at least give passing mention of it on the state newspaper, but there's not a peep about it there.

So what we are probably facing with the "Guam threats" is yet another false flag, to justify a war.

And worse? Kim Jong does not even know it, or he'd be saying it is all false in the state newspaper that says August 10, which means it is super fresh. Yes, I believe the shadow government could easily mask this media event from Kim Jong, Google and all others are now spectacular masters of censorship, and anyone who wanted to warn Kim of what is going on via the phone would simply be cut off by the NSA. And they'd have "real" conversations with Kim, who was actually just voice cloning software.

That is how deep the deception goes, and if you don't think so, try to explain why the official Korean state newspaper, updated in the last couple hours, does not have a peep about any attack on Guam posted on it.

It was difficult for me to find the actual official paper of North Korea, because there are many false fronts and every last search engine out there censored it. I had to follow a trail of articles across several web sites that talked about North Korea, and then found one that posted a screen capture of the paper's front page in Korean, that had the site address printed on it, and then manually type the site address and once there, select English.

FOLKS, NORTH KOREA IS NOT TALKING AT ALL ABOUT GUAM. THIS IS SUSPICIOUS AS HELL, AND IF A NUKE DOES GO OFF OR ANY SORT OF ATTACK HAPPENS THERE IT WILL BE VIRTUALLY ASSURED TO BE A FALSE FLAG. What would be new about that, anyway? What could be better than Guam for that, to boot? It's not like they have to nuke LA to kick it all off!
And they don't want you linking through to any real North Korean web site to see that North Korea is planning NOTHING AT ALL right now, and never mentioned Guam to boot!

Honestly, I never did consider this possibility. But I wouldn't be surprise at all because that's exactly how the Satan worshippers plays--creating false reality to generate a projected,mapped out objective. If North Korea's major newspaper isn't reporting this, then something fishy is coin.

However, if those ediots and psychos actually think they can take out North Korea without a fight, then the Oxford and Advanced Learners Dictionaries should look for a new meaning for the word "stupid", especially when this nation borders two of the US most vocal enemies-China and Russia. Any military strike action against NK will result in unprecedented military reverberation across the Asian Pacific and by extension, Europe.

I think there is a limit to every madness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Please what's 'MIC' and the 'establishment'?
Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Appleyard:

Your excuse doesn't hold water, brother. Even if there is a slow arms race ongoing, is that why you should waste such ridiculous amount of taxpayers money on a floating house that even one single submarine can send to the button of the sea? Don't let any side fool you; aircraft careers are the most vulnerable of all military assets. And come to think of it: you already got 12, what is the strategic need behind this one?

I will tell you: NOTHING, other than showmanship and hype. The MIC controlled by the establishment is slowly killing off America
Lolz that single house boat u claim is rubbish is part of u.s world's militarization projects (u.s global prompt strike) which is the main why russia and china are rebuilding there millitary the project was commissioned decades ago and it don't concern u.
Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Appleyard:

You can say that again....Celebrating waste of funds why no single US bridge is even among the 100 best in the world, plus a healthcare system ranked below Slovenia and Morocco..

Pathetic...
U Don't Work With The Millitary
Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Appleyard:

Tell me more... explain the strategic need of this waste of funds..
Am all ears..

And don't open that Langley mouth of yours to tell me its untouchable, cause that line of propaganda and sheer fallacy have long been disproved and dissipated.

I am waiting..
becos of those ship it just takes 2days to destroy a nation.
Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by mojeer678: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Appleyard:

Honestly, I never did consider this possibility. But I wouldn't be surprise at all because that's exactly how the Satan worshippers plays--creating false reality to generate a projected,mapped out objective. If North Korea's major newspaper isn't reporting this, then something fishy is coin.

However, if those ediots and psychos actually think they can take out North Korea without a fight, then the Oxford and Advanced Learners Dictionaries should look for a new meaning for the word "stupid", especially when this nation borders two of the US most vocal enemies-China and Russia. Any military strike action against NK will result in unprecedented military reverberation across the Asian Pacific and by extension, Europe.

You're absolutely correct, China isn't accepting any of the psy-ops playbook nonsense,

China has firmly stated that the U.S. had better not strike North Korea.
Here's the back story summary, that is basically a synopsis of all the Guam posts I put up, that can be stated because they were BANG ON.
North Korea became concerned about a large buildup of American nuclear forces on Guam. With America stating they will strike North Korea, and the buildup of the "tools for the job" on Guam, North Korea began to, (as usual) rattle like a porcupine. (and porcupines do rattle, that's how they get your attention.) At no point did North Korea say they would attack Guam, they only talked intensely about Guam, and said they'd "target American assets in the Pacific".

Then the MSM in the U.S. launched a news cycle about a North Korean attack on Guam (which North Korea can not do because they can't project power that far) and topped it off with a nice pile of whipped cream about "4 nuclear missiles to be test launched at Guam". At no point did I ever see the North Koreans themselves actually say that, and they announce everything in their state papers.

China soaked it all in, and spat out a response that would be given if the Guam reports were right, and China was not just a rattling porcupine. They stated clearly that any attack by the United States on North Korea would be met with whatever force it took to shut it down. And they additionally did not rule out acting themselves if North Korea was provoked into striking first. So nothing is going to happen with North Korea, unless the Pentagon wants to openly invite a disaster and I do not think they will.

I do not believe China would have sided so strongly with North Korea if their own assets did not make an assessment that was similar to mine. Everything I referenced was purely North Korean, because I know by now that the American and European media outlets do nothing but spew lies. Yes, North Korea did issue one of their typical empty threats, but it was not as stated in the MSM, and additionally only went 10 percent as far as the MSM claimed. So I'd say we can all go to bed now, because I don't think the Pentagon is going to do anything at all.

Yes, madness sure have a limit
Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by mojeer678: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ikio:
Lolz that single house boat u claim is rubbish is part of u.s world's militarization projects (u.s global prompt strike) which is the main why russia and china are rebuilding there millitary the project was commissioned decades ago and it don't concern u.

Ikio, please go to bed, adults are having a serious discussion

or

go to the Trump has won the election thread by CFCMan, your likes are plenty there, you'll be in good company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
mojeer678:

Ikio, please go to bed, adults are having a serious discussion

or

go to the Trump has won the election thread by CFCMan, your likes are plenty there, you'll be in good company.
Lolz.
Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by mojeer678: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Appleyard:

Something is going on.....

NOW PROVEN: LATEST DESTROYER COLLISION NOT AN ACCIDENT
The latest destroyer collision has an anomaly that proves it was done on purpose. There are 3 possibilities as to how it was accomplished:

1. Possibility 1: A foreign government has a hack on GPS and the guidance systems, as well as the surveillance electronics on U.S. Navy ships, and is both confusing the GPS and rendering the surveillance systems on the American ships useless, and then directing the collisions via remote.

2. Possibility 2: The Navy is testing a cloaking system, and is allowing the collisions to happen, to prove it works.

3. (Most probable) - Traitors in the U.S. government are working with enemy foreign governments to make the collisions happen on purpose.

One of the above is happening, and the photo below proves it. Notice how the damage is perfectly symmetrical. This can only happen if the American ship was completely stationary, not moving at all, and waiting for the collision to happen. This would be done by treasonous Commander Common Core, who can't do the calculus required to set the speed and heading of the ship to ensure a collision while both ships are moving. If the American ship was moving when this happened, the gash would not perfectly match the ship that hit it.

Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by mojeer678: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2017
mojeer678:

In light of the recent destroyer collision, this is worth a recap:
On 10 April 2014, the USS Donald Cook entered the waters of the Black Sea and on 12 April a Russian Su-24 tactical bomber flew over the vessel triggering an incident that, according to several media reports, completely demoralized its crew, so much so that the Pentagon issued a protest.

The USS Donald Cook (DDG-75) is a 4th generation guided missile destroyer whose key weapons are Tomahawk cruise missiles with a range of up to 2, 500 kilometers, and capable of carrying nuclear explosives. This ship carries 56 Tomahawk missiles in standard mode, and 96 missiles in attack mode.

The US destroyer is equipped with the most recent Aegis Combat System. It is an integrated naval weapons systems which can link together the missile defense systems of all vessels embedded within the same network, so as to ensure the detection, tracking and destruction of hundreds of targets at the same time. In addition, the USS Donald Cook is equipped with 4 large radars, whose power is comparable to that of several stations. For protection, it carries more than fifty anti-aircraft missiles of various types.

Meanwhile, the Russian Su-24 that buzzed the USS Donald Cook carried neither bombs nor missiles but only a basket mounted under the fuselage, which, according to the Russian newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta [2], contained a Russian electronic warfare device called Khibiny.

As the Russian jet approached the US vessel, the electronic device disabled all radars, control circuits, systems, information transmission, etc. on board the US destroyer. In other words, the all-powerful Aegis system, now hooked up - or about to be - with the defense systems installed on NATO™s most modern ships was shut down, as turning off the TV set with the remote control.

The Russian Su-24 then simulated a missile attack against the USS Donald Cook, which was left literally deaf and blind. As if carrying out a training exercise, the Russian aircraft - unarmed - repeated the same maneuver 12 times before flying away.

After that, the 4th generation destroyer immediately set sail towards a port in Romania.

Since that incident, which the Atlanticist media have carefully covered up despite the widespread reactions sparked among defense industry experts, no US ship has ever approached Russian territorial waters again.

According to some specialized media, 27 sailors from the USS Donald Cook requested to be relieved from active service.

Vladimir Balybine - director of the research center on electronic warfare and the evaluation of so-called "visibility reduction" techniques attached to the Russian Air Force Academy - made the following comment:

"The more a radio-electronic system is complex, the easier it is to disable it through the use of electronic warfare."
Re: 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2017
mojeer678:

The latest destroyer collision has an anomaly that proves it was done on purpose. There are 3 possibilities as to how it was accomplished:

1. Possibility 1: A foreign government has a hack on GPS and the guidance systems, as well as the surveillance electronics on U.S. Navy ships, and is both confusing the GPS and rendering the surveillance systems on the American ships useless, and then directing the collisions via remote.

2. Possibility 2: The Navy is testing a cloaking system, and is allowing the collisions to happen, to prove it works.

3. (Most probable) - Traitors in the U.S. government are working with enemy foreign governments to make the collisions happen on purpose.

One of the above is happening, and the photo below proves it. Notice how the damage is perfectly symmetrical. This can only happen if the American ship was completely stationary, not moving at all, and waiting for the collision to happen. This would be done by treasonous Commander Common Core, who can't do the calculus required to set the speed and heading of the ship to ensure a collision while both ships are moving. If the American ship was moving when this happened, the gash would not perfectly match the ship that hit it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty / In CANADA : Mother And Son Caught Having Sex By Sister Who Was Visiting / Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.