Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University (37691 Views)

Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class / Gbenga Adeyinka Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photo / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
OgaBuhari:
I just saw a ring in the fourth finger of your left hand which shows that you're married.
You asked for my picture to see if I'm handsome so you can cheat on your husband ni

I am not married. I asked to see who was talking smiley
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by MYGRATEskillz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
she ugly, she ugly... is it that obvious? my phone sef refuse to carry the image

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by spencekat(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tolexander:
Why she no go bag first class?

She no slay at all, with her look and appearance.
So guys no go disturb and distract her, and she will have much time to concentrate and swot on her books.
Just congratulate her.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Alariwo2: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mammieace:
At least those that are there can spell ‘ Glorified ’ ... hatey hatey....If she had attended any other public university, you will still say it's cos her father is popular and rich...If she had attended a foreign university, you will say why can't she study here. Alariwo of Africa.

Still doesn't change the fact that Covenant is a glorified primary school where people buy certificates.. and then fix themselves into positions through connection.

They are all that is wrong with this country.. unqualifed "graduates" with nothing upstairs running the affairs of the country. No morals nothing, just boju boju christianity.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by profudus(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly
I don't know what you think UI is, it is not the school but the person. For instance, there was a student who made a 2.1 in law from ABSU but when they went for law school, she made First Class in her bar final examination when other students from UI, OAU, UNILAG, uniben and the likes with good degrees, some with First Class could not achieved her fit. Ordinarily, one may erroneously conclude that a 2. 1 in ABSU is equivalent to a third class in U. I. Again, my friend had a 2.1 in English from ABSU, but when he went for masters degree in U. I, he was among the 27 students who passed the aptitude test to undertake M. A in English out of the 300 candidates that applied , while some candidates from U. I. and other renowned schools failed the aptitude test. Although, he attended ABSU, the display of his competency in English surprised NYSC officials and the the H.O.D. of the English department where he served. Some people are naturally gifted; they have high intelligent quotient ; they know more than what a professor knows in their field even with a B. SC from a State University. More so, no school has a monopoly of knowledge, it can be acquire from less-recognized schools or from home especially in today's global world. There are people who wrote WAEC from home and did better than people from queens college. Let me also add that U. I. may not take first in Nigeria schools if they do course by course analysis.Many less rated schools may beat U. I. in law, engeering, Accountancy and others. You may have a rethink!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Stbottle(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Alariwo2:
Covenant na School?

Glorified primary school.. shiooor!

Okay
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by BabaO2: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly
Hey, in as much as i don't rate all these private universities, U.I is the cheapest among the top grade universities to earn 1st class or 2:1
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Stbottle(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Alariwo2:

Still doesn't change the fact that Covenant is a glorified primary school where people buy certificates.. and then fix themselves into positions through connection.

They are all that is wrong with this country.. unqualifed "graduates" with nothing upstairs running the affairs of the country. No morals nothing, just boju boju christianity.

Okay
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Stbottle(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
After reading what some people have written, i can serious see the difference between education and school. You are educated not only because you have passed theough school, but you have chosen to renew your mind and thinking.

Kudos to those that have taken time to congratulate her, and to those who understand we that graduated from private schls are as smart as those from the public school, its just that we need and by Gods grace had the oppourtunity to afford CU and the likes.

Going to a public schl is not a disease, to those hating and are insecure, please take heart. We only wanted the best of environment and learning.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by mayze: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
spencekat:
Just congratulate her.
[quote author=Alariwo2 post=58746741]

They are all that is wrong with this country.. unqualifed "graduates" with nothing upstairs running the affairs of the country. No morals nothing, just boju

'm sure if ur parents can afford sending u to a private school than allow u suffer in one of des government owned schools,u won't be saying all these..we all love a better life..we should pray our kids enjoy wat we missed out on..
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Andiong: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
What is physical beauty got to do with the fact that she is brainy. Congratulations girl, you are beautifully made.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
hungryboy:
na people like una dey make girls dey go bleach do plastic surgery join
No be everybody go fine
She being ugly, doesn't take away the fact that she is damn intelligent

Stop the ugly shaming abeg

Thanks, Bro.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by bizzibodi(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
abi make i go convenant university go buy 1st class too?will it epp me?
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by oyakhilomeh(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly
Young man shut up.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Andiong: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
What is physical beauty got to do with the fact that she is brainy. congratulations girl, you are beautifully made.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by spencekat(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=mayze post=58749274][/quote]I am not a student like you and when I was a student I did not suffer like you.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by piagetskinner(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
of a truth she's not fine....but she's brilliant...and that covers it

imagine if she wasn't fine and now graduated with a 3rd class or worst still a pass?... thant would have been horrible
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by YoungDenzel(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mammieace:
At least those that are there can spell ‘ Glorified ’ ... hatey hatey....If she had attended any other public university, you will still say it's cos her father is popular and rich...If she had attended a foreign university, you will say why can't she study here. Alariwo of Africa.
Nice clap back tho. Very true anywhere she graduates with 1st class from dey go talk
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by YoungDenzel(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gobhanky:
Im a third class from uniben Then i was broke I had no money then Dived into the labour market Job seeker No vacancy I felt disappointed. Now im my own boss. Fuc d degree. I render help to the helpless Cashing out steady. Haters still give me credit
Fuc your class.im the man Damn dis bich ugly. Neva get married to an ugly woman Cause yur kids wud be like ugly children I dont brag on ugly women. Nah.
it's obvious
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by YoungDenzel(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
For those ones saying she's ugly don't forget Folorunsho Alakija is not as beautiful as Genevive or Kimani
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Gobhanky: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
I came from rags to riches.
Im allergic to ugly bitches
Yung d y u hating.
Gettin a degree dont mean a damn thing
I spend my money
Wear ma own blings
YoungDenzel:

it's obvious
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by profudus(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
profudus:
I don't know what you think UI is, it is not the school but the person. For instance, there was a student who made a 2.1 in law from ABSU but when she went for law school, she made First Class in her bar final examination when other students from UI, OAU, UNILAG, uniben and the likes with good degrees, some with First Class could not achieved her fit. Ordinarily, one may erroneously conclude that a 2. 1 in ABSU is equivalent to a third class in U. I. Again, my friend had a 2.1 in English from ABSU, but when he went for masters degree in U. I, he was among the 27 students who passed the aptitude test to undertake M. A in English out of the 300 candidates that applied , while some candidates from U. I. and other renowned schools failed the aptitude test. Although, he attended ABSU, the display of his competency in English surprised NYSC officials and the the H.O.D. of the English department where he served. Some people are naturally gifted; they have high intelligent quotient ; they know more than what a professor knows in their field even with a B. SC from a State University. More so, no school has a monopoly of knowledge, it can be acquire from less-recognized schools or from home especially in today's global world. There are people who wrote WAEC from home and did better than people from queens college. Let me also add that U. I. may not take first in Nigeria schools if they do course by course analysis.Many less rated schools may beat U. I. in law, engineering, Accountancy, medicine and others. You may have a rethink!
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ZionJay(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
junnyjake:

Lolz, you be clown i swear.

Na true I talk now
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Pain(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Very Beautiful Brain
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gbenga Adeyinka, The real GCFR.
(Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic).
I'm proud of you.
What a clever daughter you 've got!
May God continue to bless your family.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by OgaBuhari: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

I am not married. I asked to see who was talking smiley
awwww hi pls and pls nairaland is jus a faceless forum.
I'm just an incognito right on this platform but I live a very modest life outside here.
Pls I'll like us to hobnob and fraternize cos I'll like you to know the real me cos I'm gregarious and I'd like to interact with you in a serene platform away from Nairaland pls and pls with your magnanimity, can you pls give an assent/approval to my request to send you a pm plssss
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by mofewilkie(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Alariwo2:

what bloody connection? even Fayose could not bribe his way for his son... You think degree is by sufferhead?... Typical ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by mofewilkie(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gobhanky:
I came from rags to riches. Im allergic to ugly bitches Yung d y u hating. Gettin a degree dont mean a damn thing I spend my money Wear ma own blings
Uncle, calm down and be humble. There's always someone with more...
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by mayze: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
spencekat:
I am not a student like you and when I was a student I did not suffer like you.

U miss road?lool
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by OgaBuhari: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gobhanky:
I came from rags to riches. Im allergic to ugly bitches Yung d y u hating. Gettin a degree dont mean a damn thing I spend my money Wear ma own blings
Mumu
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Alariwo2: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
mofewilkie:

what bloody connection? even Fayose could not bribe his way for his son... You think degree is by sufferhead?... Typical ignoramus

See papa behind you.. oya start running grin

Big babies
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by delilwaxz(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked..it obvious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh / Tacha Wishes Jack Dorsey A Happy Birthday In Live Video Call / JJC Skillz Celebrates Son's 17th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.