Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University (37657 Views)

Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class / Gbenga Adeyinka Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photo / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by tylesh(f): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Your brain is paining you. I am a UI alumnus but I don't see why you should look down on someone's achievements. It is unclassy and wrong on all levels.

Which UI sef? Is it the flooded idia hall or the over populated Awo which has no water in most parts? Or the one where having electricity is a mirage or UI that has no functional e library... Or the UI that ... Don't let me go on.... Or you will be put to shame. UI is a great school but keep quiet and celebrate with her.

Warning shot! OAU PEEPS JUST KIP KWIET... YOURS.... RESPECT YOURSELVES.

By the way she's not ugly in anyway!!!
His brain is really paining him. Let him upload his picture so we can see what he looks like.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2017
because na brain u go dey look when u dey knack abi? Mumu
tobdee:

It's all about the brain and not the face.
Stop reasoning with ur anus.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Observer225: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2017
E b like say den de pic First Class for ground for all dis private universities. Na to go collect my own be dat na.Buh on a more serious note I doubt if she wld have been able to do same at other reputable federal schools in Nigeria where First Class is not on the basis of how affluent ur parents are but on what uv gat up dere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ybalogs(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

First class is first class whether private or public. It would be hypocritical to accept first class from abroad and frown at first class from private university in Nigeria
FIRST CLASS IN OAU IS NOT FIRST CLASS IN ABUAD O.CANT COMPARE THAT OF FOREIGN UNIS WITH OUR PRIVATE UNIS THOUGH.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ariwokoigbore(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2017
gud
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Mammieace(f): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Alariwo2:
Covenant na School?

Gloried primary school.. shiooor!
At least those that are there can spell ‘ Glorified ’ ... hatey hatey....If she had attended any other public university, you will still say it's cos her father is popular and rich...If she had attended a foreign university, you will say why can't she study here. Alariwo of Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Slay mama

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly

Really
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly

I can't bet anything that you are ashamed to look at your mirror cos you are scared of your face. I am sure you are in your beans shop hating You could have praised her achievement but you had to insult her result and her face.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by OgaBuhari: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2017
Yoruba people can worwor for Africa. TUFIAKWA
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by deolsisback: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly

How many inventions have come out of UI graduates. All they do is brag. The world has moved past making things unnecessarily difficult, which is all you get from Nigerian federal Universities.

The impact of UI cannot be felt in it's immediate environment at Ibadan but all you do is shout greatest Uite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Yoruba people can worwor for Africa. TUFIAKWA

Let's see your picture, Mr handsome

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ConcernedNL: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly

Keep deceiving yourself. The difference is they have an enabling environment to study and UI doesn't.

Federal uni students don't live up to expectations these days. If ur talking 10 years ago id have agreed otherwise.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2017
ybalogs:
FIRST CLASS IN OAU IS NOT FIRST CLASS IN ABUAD O.CANT COMPARE THAT OF FOREIGN UNIS WITH OUR PRIVATE UNIS THOUGH.
Oga swallow your pride for once. First class is first class period
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by imam07: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2017
Hater
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by OgaBuhari: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

Let's see your picture, Mr handsome
I'm so handsome and my facial appearance is appealing infact it's inexpressible cos even the dictionary can't define such celestial beauty that I posses with a sexy physique and well shave beards with an emollient skin that'll get you drooling cos I'm glamorously endowed and basking with uniqueness cos sapiosexually I'm a lambent (handsome with brilliancy intact)
In fact make i keep quiet sef make e no be like say I dey boast.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by toniatt(f): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2017
that's true I agree with you.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by scholes0(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2017
My godness this girl no try in the looks department o.

Where did she get her looks from
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2017
OgaBuhari:
I'm so handsome and my facial appearance is appealing infact it's inexpressible cos even the dictionary can't define such celestial beauty that I posses with a sexy physique and well shave beards with an emollient skin that'll get you drooling cos I'm glamorously endowed and basking with uniqueness cos sapiosexually I'm a lambent (handsome with brilliancy intact)

Ok, you made me laugh grin.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by HaneefahRN(f): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2017
OgaBuhari:

And let me guess, you created yourself?

And do you know all these features (whether you have them or not) could be gone in seconds and you would look like a monster?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by samwise99(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2017

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by OgaBuhari: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2017
HaneefahRN:

And let me guess, you created yourself?

And do you know all these features (whether you have them or not) could be gone in seconds and you would look like a monster?
all these afonja muslims sef were dey quote me upandan.
. Off my quote
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by DICKtator: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2017
ybalogs:
IF YOU WANT A FIRST CLASS ,JUST GO TO A PRIVATE UNIVERSITY.CONGRATS TO HER

Really?

You mean EVERY/ALL graduate of a private university finished with a first class?

Hmmmmm.............

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Gobhanky: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Im a third class from uniben
Then i was broke
I had no money then
Dived into the labour market
Job seeker
No vacancy
I felt disappointed.
Now im my own boss.
Fuc d degree.
I render help to the helpless
Cashing out steady.
Haters still give me credit

Fuc your class.im the man
Damn dis bich ugly.
Neva get married to an ugly woman
Cause yur kids wud be like ugly children
I dont brag on ugly women.
Nah.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by NollywoodFreak: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2017
Everybody just dey graduate from Convenant uni. Tomoorow now, we fit hear say buhari don graduate too.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by junnyjake(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2017
ZionJay:
Nice one

For those screaming she is ugly, continue, that's how you end up marrying fine girl no brain, and eventually produce children that will recite 111 as one hundred and one tin one grin

Lolz, you be clown i swear.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by OgaBuhari: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

Ok, you made me laugh grin.
I just saw a ring in the fourth finger of your left hand which shows that you're married.
You asked for my picture to see if I'm handsome so you can cheat on your husband ni
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Abeyjide: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Tolexander:
We that attended Federal Universities, most especially the first generation universities in Nigeria can brag on nothing nowadays. Forgetting that the words "learning" and "knowledge" aren't functions of old glories of our citadels of learning.

Go and find out what Covenant University has as infrastructure and equipment, you go bow.

UI, as tough as learning is there, do you want to tell me first class students aren't produced there?
Extra ordinary people are extra ordinary, no matter where they find themselves. The girl can replicate that kind of academic performance in UI. Of course, not all her mates passed out with first class. That shows she still has an element of being outstanding in her.

Before slamming me, I'm an alumnus of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).

On your second point,
I almost concur

you too wicked. I almost lol
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by OgaBuhari: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2017
Gobhanky:
Im a third class from uniben Then i was broke I had no money then Dived into the labour market Job seeker No vacancy I felt disappointed. Now im my own boss. Fuc d degree. I render help to the helpless Cashing out steady. Haters still give me credit
Fuc your class.im the man Damn dis bich ugly. Neva get married to an ugly woman Cause yur kids wud be like ugly children I dont brag on ugly women. Nah.
wetin you been study for uniben?
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by SirMazi: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2017
ybalogs:
Baba goan sleep
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nov6(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2017
I support your motion on that...
#EX-Babcockite

Tolexander:
We that attended Federal Universities, most especially the first generation universities in Nigeria can brag on nothing nowadays. Forgetting that the words "learning" and "knowledge" aren't functions of old glories of our citadels of learning.

Go and find out what Covenant University has as infrastructure and equipment, you go bow.

UI, as tough as learning is there, do you want to tell me first class students aren't produced there?
Extra ordinary people are extra ordinary, no matter where they find themselves. The girl can replicate that kind of academic performance in UI. Of course, not all her mates passed out with first class. That shows she still has an element of being outstanding in her.

Before slamming me, I'm an alumnus of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).

On your second point,
I almost concur
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nov6(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
I tire for the guy oooo,
abeg upload your sister pix make we see!!!!!
Na fine face person go chop?
Who fine face epp
Abeg eee,make that guy sharap jare

hungryboy:
na people like una dey make girls dey go bleach do plastic surgery join
No be everybody go fine
She being ugly, doesn't take away the fact that she is damn intelligent

Stop the ugly shaming abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' / Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.