Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint (1178 Views)

Laurata Onochie Eulogies President Buhari With An Ode / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React / Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by bobnatlo(m): 6:18am On Jul 23, 2017
“I just told you that I was recently in the U.K. One of the things I learned on that visit is that Britain is very pleased with the increase in vegetable imports from Nigeria especially pumpkin leaves.You in the Southeast call it ụgụ. One state, Anambra, has decided to take her share of the $35.4 billion Africa spends importing food and is now exporting ụgụ to other nations including the U.K.

“Some oil producing states are owing workers’ salary, Anambra is not owing. A number of oil producing states took the Federal Government bailout, Anambra did not take it. Anambra state is proof that restructuring is good for our states and will not bankrupt them.

“If Anambra, a state that suffers from soil erosion and has a very high population density, can export £5 million worth of pumpkin leaves to foreign nations, 1 million tubers of yam to Europe and millions of dollars-worth of scent leaves, locally known as nchụanwụ, then much larger states like Kano, Borno, Kaduna, Kwara, Ogun and Rivers should be able to do even more.

“The time has come to say the truth. Whilst it might be inconvenient for our elite who are the ones profiting from the oil rent economy and the feeding bottle of our current deformed federalism, I believe we need to speak the truth. And the truth is this: our national wealth is being drained by a select few instead of building a country for all of us. It has to end. We need to return resources and power back to the local level, and from the elite to the people. Only by restructuring can we guarantee Unity, Equity and Security for our nation.”

https://www.naij.com/amp/1116305-only-by-restructuring-guarantee-unity-equity-security-nation-atiku.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by Lordjiggs09(m): 6:19am On Jul 23, 2017
OK. he's on point.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by tysontim(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by Danzakidakura(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
I remember children of hate speech hating making jest of anambra that they export Ugu. lesson never allow what people says stop your dreams they may hate and abuse even write to deny the truth but keep pushing one day the world will hear your name on that unique thing you are doing. God bless Biafra

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by ruggedized1: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2017
Now another person has seen the exploits of Anambra in UK.

I would rather seek for an independent and monolithic state of Anambra than anything else- the United State of Anambra(USA). People are trooping to this new country for greener pasture just like people troop to America.

Anambra, the light of the entire black race.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by pelumi111: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Mr Atiku we all know what you are after.....NEXT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Atiku I hope the expansion works for onne port is still on course, undertaken by intels

wink akpokuodike global!!!!!!!!
It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, that the indefatigable governor is a trailblazer in good governance, being skeptical of this is proportional to boxing the air and shooting the moon, his achievements are conspicuously emblazoned for the perusal leisure of all and sundry.

He deserves the eulogies, but the buts and grey areas are left inexplicably unanswered,

Please I will like to use this medium to digress,
Please the aetropolis project have work begun?
The orient refinery is it modular, or for jet fuel only, and has it been completed?, I am asking, because they are a part of the tripartite tripod undertaking the aetropolis project.
The ikenga mall, nnewi mall any update?
News on the onitsha hotel have been off radar, has it been completed?
The three arm zone project, is it still on course?
Have golden tulip finished the agulu Lake Resort?
The medical oxygen plant in awka any update?The work on century power plant and loyola colleges in okija, have they kicked off?
When will the ogbunike, Oba international trade and artisan market be completed?
The plans of turning ogbunike cave to tourists haven, have they been jettisoned?

If answers are given I will be highly gratified,
this can further help sell the obiano franchise,
Gratias!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by DonVikings: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2017
And one useless idol worshiping charlatan wants to rubbish the state with his imported Wawa and Abakaliki zombies. angry

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by Dejohnbull: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2017
I believe if this country is divided eastern States will do better than this some region's are holding others down through different exports and imports embargoes. Division is the only solution now for nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by ruggedized1: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Obiano needs no campaign whatsoever ever because even the APC chiefs are already doing that for him. If you are working everyone will see it.

Lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by Atiku2019: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2017
The Entire South Stands with Atiku....

Obiano deserves a Second Term. cool

Atiku2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Anambra state is the state I use to give instances of what Nigerian states can achieve with true Federalism. Nigeria is far more than Oil; we have agriculture,solid minerals, coastal lines and most importantly our people who are a special breed of mankind. Anambra state governors over time have developed their states educational, agricultural, Industrial sectors and now Anambra exports Cars, agric produce among others with the limited powers they have. Imagine what will happen if they are given more economic powers.
Restructure Nigeria Now!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by hucienda: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Atiku on his way ...
Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by AustineE1: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2017
well said,Mr Akiku!
Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by bobnatlo(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2017
pelumi111:
Mr Atiku we all know what you are after.....NEXT!!!

Yeah of course we all know that. But u don't discard the baby n the dirty water or the message and the messenger. What Atiku said is just the plain truth. Whether he is guud/pursing selfish ambition is the matter for another day. In the state art of making money and self sufficiency Anambra is a model to others. The state is setting the pace in exportation and manufacturing, which is a clear n promising future for it's indigenes mainly into importation.
So in a short while they could diversify into this. So I won't b so surprised in the nearest future, that crops n foods grown in d north n other part of nigeria are repacked/processed/ exported by mainly business guys from the east. It's just a guud one

1 Like

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by bobnatlo(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Off course I know there politicians are not the best. And many times their current Gov have not really impressed me. But in this they gat my respect
Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by cumbak60: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2017
This is one major reason I don't click on any news source from Sahara Reporters. Those guys can lie like Satan. The truth is like the sun. Nobody can stop the sun from shining.
Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by AmericanQuarter: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalasticlala this should be on the frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
The sons n daughters of lucifer will turn blind on this.
Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by AmericanQuarter: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
Lalasticlala this should be on the frontpage.
Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by AmericanQuarter: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2017
Lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by Caustics: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2017
sad
Re: Atiku Eulogies Anambra's Economic Blueprint by Yyeske(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Some people were saying it was a lie when the news was out that Anambra has started exporting yams and vegetables. Hope say una brain don dey reset.
Meanwhile I heard civil servants have been paid for this month, how true

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kogi State Governor Take To The Streets To Celebrate Buhari's Return / H.E. @atiku On Courtesy Visit To Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Of Gombe @hedankwamb / Was IPOB Announcement Of A 'Secret Service' The Dumbest Act Of All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.