Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy (26859 Views)

Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by noetic5: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Munosings and Lucy of Paul Okoye's rudeboy records, are currently on radio tour, in the city of Lagos. Paul of P Square, took to his Instagram profile and shared some photos of his two signings as the went to Inspirational FM, Lagos, yesterday.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/rudeboypsquare/

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by noetic5: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
This Lucy dan whine. Checkout her sexual whining video

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/06/photos-of-paul-okoyes-munosings-and-lucy.html?m=1

Adults biko
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by noetic5: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
no HIT

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by doyinisaac(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Did Paul okoye sign photo models or music artistes??because both of them especially that lady is all about pictures and no single track from her...na pictures we wan chop or make you give us better songs...if we want you pictures we know where we can get them..Mtcheww

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by cruzita(f): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
this Lucy is truly allergic to cloths

41 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by snrr(f): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
cruzita:
this Lucy is truly allergic to cloths

Congrat on your victory this weekend
But u guys should take it easy with lagos teams ooo. #team Lagos
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Starlet50(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
noetic5:
no HIT
U mean......No song,No talent
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by cruzita(f): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
snrr:

Congrat on your victory this weekend
But u guys should take it easy with lagos teams ooo. #team Lagos
thanks dear,all thanks to God and hard work
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
nice
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by looseweight: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by EWAagoyin(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin
This girl is just perfect for reverse cowgirl and the way I see it her cameltoe will be puffy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Tongsman(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iranu...
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by passionate88: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nice tummy on that babe

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by lilkudos(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
#yawns1!!!!!!!!!!!. Okay. I've heard
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by firstolalekan(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
embarassed
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Missmossy(f): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmmm seen!!!
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by YourMajesty(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
So who is she tempting to use vaselline on a sunday afternoon? angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Beehshorp(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
This Lucy was not signed to be a singer she definitely has other jobs behind the scene

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Chimaritoponcho: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
am very sure Paul signed dat girl so dat. he go dey lash am and d boy as body guard cos they clearly aren't singing

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by SmileXtraone: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lucy is hot

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Asimiju: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
I think all this celebrity are money by snapping pic if not all this ones should have drop a track by now.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Lilprincey(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
The okoye brothers are starting to loose relevance this days. I've actually forgotten about p-square as musicians...

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Jimadey(f): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
They are all cuties

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Francis95(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lucy is just Paul's mistress..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by aalangel(f): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Put on some cloths lady.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by solaceguy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Don't burst your neck while sucking in your tummy.

#come to me

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Hundreddegrees(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Y dem give themself gap for the first picture undecided

This lucy of a girl looks like a Runz gal shocked

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Chimaritoponcho: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Francis95:
f
f for fada fada eeeeh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
cruzita:
thanks dear,all thanks to God and hard work
u are good in everything, even u play football? Wow! while common talk i no sabi, stuttering is a bastard, sorry for bothering you with my problems buh i admire everything about you, buh if we see good thing lets appreciate it, wonder why God created me like this
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by buharisbae(f): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
NL boys just admit she is very very sexy hit or no hit track she is way too sexy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Thunderlicious: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
And then?
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Fiwasayo(f): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
She will soon release her single,it's loading grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos / #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out / Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.