Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. (12554 Views)

If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) / Is It Wrong To Miss Church Because Of Offering Money / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Alagbada1(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2017
You are in a religion bondage..it is heavily raining as you said and you are still asking this question?
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Narldon: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2017
CocoBee:

How much is this plot of land in your area?

Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by blackylola(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Jesus never stepped into a church until he died...
Jesus preached in the synagogue, go and read your Bible

1 Like

Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Dexema(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Find a church close to u with longer or more than one service and go and chop first timer food there.

1 Like

Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

... Imagine ignorance!

2 Likes

Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by swiz123(m): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2017
Princeboca12:

If you can miss Man u vs Real madrid because of a heavy rainfall then u are free to miss church
lol,you can watch a football match from the comfort of your home
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by youngvizzy1(m): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2017
should you miss your job interview or exam because of heavy rain? I don't see any reason I should not go to church in Sunday's

1 Like

Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Ejomax77(m): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2017
miss church ... But what do you do with that time you were supposed to be in church?
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by justice2100: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2017
Use your number 6
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Sunbellar: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2017
If you miss Church, don't miss heaven!
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by OlaDapxon(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2017
people die in flood o. be careful. God sees your heart.
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Narldon: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2017
swiz123:
pls I'm not understanding

You said there're other "non-catholic" churches within your vicinity which offer services later in day, probably when the rain is over..

Maybe you should be attend one of 'em smiley
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
hmm.

I dedicate this Nairaland to God. for them to keep putting Christian things on front page every Sunday is lovely.

The growth of Nairaland will never cease.

And the enemies of Nairaland like Liepods will be shut down.

They formed Biafrasay.com but God is still pushing seun and Nairaland.

God bless all able mods. Good morning all. I will report later to my duty
This is how madness starts. Watch it. One love bro.
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Godsaves18(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Op I guess you reside in the Port Harcourt metropolis...in fact the way it's been raining here since yesterday morning, I have been praying tobGod for forgiveness because it's as if we are now in the day of Noah
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by swiz123(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Alagbada1:
You are in a religion bondage..it is heavily raining as you said and you are still asking this question?
remember,if everybody decide not to go to church bcs of rainfall, then there won't be church service
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by nkpommpko(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Matthew 12:11 He said to them, “Which one of you who has a sheep, if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not take hold of it and lift it out? Follow and worship and read the bible with understanding. Fanaticism is not of God. If you enter the rain and flood carries you away its all your doing don't blame God and if you kill your fellow man for God you will surely go to hell.
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by dammieco(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2017
swiz123:
There has been heavy rainfall since yesterday till this Sunday morning.Me and my family members are devouted Catholics.Since the rain doesn't look like it would be stopping any moment from now,we have resolved not to go to 6am or 8am mass.Now,what if we attend 'living churches' like assemblies of God church,christ embassy, mountain of fire, RCCG;that have one church service section,would it be understandable to miss church because of rainfall.
CC:lalasticlala,mynd44
Please mods, move this piece to fp for broader audience and opinions
If you can miss a lucrative job interview because of heavy downpour, you can miss church. If you can miss Arsenal vs Chelsea (if you are a Chelsea fan) because of heavy downpour, you can miss church.

1 Like

Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by swiz123(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Narldon:

You said there're other "non-catholic" churches within your vicinity which offer services later in day, probably when the rain is over..

Maybe you should be attend one of 'em smiley
you misunderstood.i will be going to evening mass because Catholics are one of the few churches that have different service sections
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Ukalejohn(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2017
Would you miss a 4credit unit exam because of a heavy rain?

1 Like

Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Narldon: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2017
swiz123:
you misunderstood.i will be going to evening mass because Catholics are one of the few churches that have different service sections

Okay. Pardon me smiley
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by xreal: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
swiz123:
There has been heavy rainfall since yesterday till this Sunday morning.Me and my family members are devouted Catholics.Since the rain doesn't look like it would be stopping any moment from now,we have resolved not to go to 6am or 8am mass.Now,what if we attend 'living churches' like assemblies of God church,christ embassy, mountain of fire, RCCG;that have one church service section,would it be understandable to miss church because of rainfall.

Which one be living churches again?
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
You have a startup and have put in do much, all your money, time, etc.

Suddenly, you receive a call. A major financier wants to meet up to fund your work, Carte Blanche.

He will only be in Lagos for ONE day.

You prepare your sales pitch, presentations and all what not, step out and alas! Heavy rain!

Will you miss a life changing meeting because of heavy rainfall?

It depends on if you believe a Church service can change your life.
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Youngetskilz23(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Yes off course
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by karnap(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
swiz123:
me right now in church receiving my blessings, and you are there talking heavy rainfall, how heavy it's.

Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by femishow2005(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
swiz123:

Am sure if you're going to work or you've a visa appointment. You'd enter the heavy rainfall with joy and hope.

1 Like

Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by swiz123(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2017
xreal:

Which one be living churches again?
it is the baptismal name grin of all those churches I aforementioned
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by klassykute(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

what kind of a fool are you nahhh.. were did he read d book of isaiah?
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Phlakes(f): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2017
Sniper12:
What shall it profit a man to get swept off by flood, fence or electrocuted by naked wire and still end up in hell
on point
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by otusnora(f): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2017
if you have a car, y not! But to go to church drenched in the rain is tantamount to madness, trust me, u will even be a distraction in church. Where I am its been raining since 5pm yesterday till now, though we hav a car bt the roads re so heavily flooded. We re all at home, no church,.So at times, use ur mind brother/sister.
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by whizzyleejr(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Yes, we can, our creator is not harsh, He will even be angry with us for ignorance, stay indoor and worship Him right there, watch movie, eat...Our God is merciful
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by Youngetskilz23(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Makamuanwuo:
abeg i need help ooo....since dis year my legs never enter inside church,i dnt knw hw to over come dis prblm of not going to church.am hv a serious issue with my brother bcoz of these.pls help me
my own na 2 years grin cheesy
Re: Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. by eraankusam07(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Pls go to church even if there Is thunderstorms!
Rain should not be an obstacles for you, to disallows you to attent mass..! With your faith strong you can even move in the rain without you been weight .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MFM G.O ,dr DK Olukoya And His Wife Celebrate Their Birthday Today / Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God / Hidden Truths About The Catholic Church Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.