Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis (40467 Views)

25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus / Effects Of Endometriosis On Fertility / Testicular Cancer: Causes And Symptoms(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by Enezoza(f): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Extremely painful from what i have read...

Women suffer a lot.... pain from 1st sex, menses, labour, menopause etc.

Yet, you see men who glorify rape and molestation of a woman.

There's good and bad in both sexes, but i doff my hat at all the challenges women face

Ladies rock!
You be correct guy!
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by curvilicious: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
seunlayi:
Jésù oooo, I know a lot of ladies having this
How did you diagnose them?
These are symptoms not diagnosis
Moreso a combination of some of these might be for another issue entirely
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by perdollar(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
nice one
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by NicoBaba(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
fatymore:
coincidence I guess...
As in.... is ur name Amope?
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by curvilicious: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:
Oh shittt I feel some symptoms could I have it?

Nah, don't scare yourself
You only conclude after a diagnosis
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by lepasharon(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
curvilicious:

Nah, don't scare yourself
You only conclude after a diagnosis

Do.you know what the diagnosis will involve? Cba to google
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Women and issues sha. Childbirth, menses, fibroid, endometriosis, breastfeeding, tending to the home without a "thank you'' etc.

May God bless the good ones among them.

But then you ask yourself how many women can afford the treatment. Just a few.

So, when next your wife, girlfriend, sister, aunty is unnecessarily angry, it might just be the pain she's holding inside...

God bless you. If only men can realise women are the strongest, we won't be hearing cases of women beaters. From physical to emotional troubles many go through. The least a man can do is to make her woman happy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by ModusOperandi(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
The endometrium can even grow on the hand , ears , brain etc. and these women bleed from there during menstruation.
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by perdollar(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
curvilicious:

How did you diagnose them?
These are symptoms not diagnosis
Moreso a combination of some of these might be for another issue entirely
.a simple laparoscopy from a laparoscopist can do.
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by fatymore(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
NicoBaba:
maybe
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by CYBERCRIME(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
seunlayi:
Jésù oooo, I know a lot of ladies having this
undecided
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by toprealman: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Women and issues sha. Childbirth, menses, fibroid, endometriosis, breastfeeding, tending to the home without a "thank you'' etc.

May God bless the good ones among them.

But then you ask yourself how many women can afford the treatment. Just a few.

So, when next your wife, girlfriend, sister, aunty is unnecessarily angry, it might just be the pain she's holding inside...

Respect you mother who had some of these " issues " and stf up!
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by fatymore(f): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
NicoBaba:
ofe jo be
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by NicoBaba(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
fatymore:
ofe jo be
hmm.. Nkan tan wa lo sokoto owa lapo sokoto...U r even the Amope I was referring to o...truly a coincidence
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by diva90: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Women!!! Our wahala plenty! So many health situations
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by curvilicious: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
perdollar:
.a simple laparoscopy from a laparoscopist can do.
Oga, its not a simple laparoscopy. A diagnostic laparoscopy will detect or diagnose it. While a laparoscopic surgery does the treatment.
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by curvilicious: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
ModusOperandi:
The endometrium can even grow on the hand , ears , brain etc. and these women bleed from there during menstruation.

It hardly goes to such far areas atmost d digestive areas. They don't bleed from there. They only get extreme pains cos the blood can't flow out due to wrong location of endometrial tissue.
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by perdollar(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
curvilicious:

Oga, its not a simple laparoscopy. A diagnostic laparoscopy will detect or diagnose it. While a laparoscopic surgery does the treatment.
Mr man ur non medical readers I believe wl understand u
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by curvilicious: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

Do.you know what the diagnosis will involve? Cba to google
What's cba to Google plz?
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by fatymore(f): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
NicoBaba:
hmm.. Nkan tan wa lo sokoto owa lapo sokoto...U r even the Amope I was referring to o...truly a coincidence
lols..oniro...
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by fatymore(f): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
NicoBaba:
baba nla iro
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by curvilicious: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
perdollar:
Mr man ur non medical readers I believe wl understand u

That's why the word 'Question' exists
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by NicoBaba(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
fatymore:
lols..oniro...
iro ko oo..omodaada, jekin maa toju re e abi booni
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by dordor4(f): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ladies shld be treated lik queen in d hands of their boyfrnds n husbands biko. They r passing thro' a lot of pains e.g menstral pains, labour, sex wit diffrn size of dick ah! etc. Plssss stop domestic violence. Is beta u quit any relationship that gives u sleepless nite....than using her as ur punching bag.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by dreshemokha: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Endometriosis in simple terms is when the lining of the womb known as the "endometrium" is found growing in other parts of the woman's body such as the ovary(commonly), stomach,intestines,lungs,liver and even the brain.This makes other parts of the body "see their period" just like the womb. The pain is worse than labour pain as described by sufferers.
This condition is a major challenge to gynaecologists. It is common in women that had a delay in seeing their first period as teenagers

Am a doctor with a health blog.

Check my signature and see my publications on urinary tract infection(UTI) in women;early warning signs and prevention.
2)how to treat that nasty and distressing toothache at home. And more on early warning signs of cervical cancer.

Check my signature and subscribe to get updates on publications.
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by fatymore(f): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
NicoBaba:
iro ko oo..omodaada, jekin maa toju re e abi booni
chai..omo ilorin...
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by lepasharon(f): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
curvilicious:

What's cba to Google plz?

I mean I cant be arsed aka I can't be bothered
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by curvilicious: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

I mean I cant be arsed aka I can't be bothered

Ok. Diagnosis involves a diagnostic lapatoscopy where a small insition is made on d stomach most times by the navel(non invasive) and they send their instruments to check the uterus, ovaries, tubes etc for any wrongly located endometrial tissue
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by NicoBaba(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
fatymore:
chai..omo ilorin...
loool Omo Ijebu re mi wa. èshe Ilorin. ijebu Omo Alare
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by fatymore(f): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
NicoBaba:
loool Omo Ijebu re mi wa. èshe Ilorin. ijebu Omo Alare
wao...can't speak ijebu but one of my parent is from ijebu ode.. M
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by NicoBaba(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
fatymore:
wao...can't speak ijebu but one of my parent is from ijebu ode.. M
kai. shim ti sor tele fo iwo ri Amope ti min refer si.( have said it earlier that u r d Amope I was referring to)... Omo iye mi.
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by fatymore(f): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
NicoBaba:
kai. shim ti sor tele fo iwo ri Amope ti min refer si.( have said it earlier that u r d Amope I was referring to)... Omo iye mi.
you don't need to write in English.. I understand the dialect well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano / BREAKING: World Population Hits 7.7 Billion As Men Outnumber Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.