Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis (40490 Views)

25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus / Effects Of Endometriosis On Fertility / Testicular Cancer: Causes And Symptoms(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by ehioziosa: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
20 years old can now run for the position of president in Nigeria

click the link below to see requirements

https://metweet.com/1622-2/
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by Ibj50(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
maleeks:
happened to sisz... too bad
cry
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by MrIndespensable(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sorry o sista... Just a reminder 39 days to catch shekau,we are waiting and counting...LOL
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by fatymore(f): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
NicoBaba:
kai. shim ti sor tele fo iwo ri Amope ti min refer si.( have said it earlier that u r d Amope I was referring to)... Omo iye mi.
lols
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by Sarah20A(f): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
chiddyok:

And bless you too. Obviously the son of a good woman.

Lets just say he is a good man.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by lepasharon(f): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
curvilicious:

Ok. Diagnosis involves a diagnostic lapatoscopy where a small insition is made on d stomach most times by the navel(non invasive) and they send their instruments to check the uterus, ovaries, tubes etc for any wrongly located endometrial tissue

shocked hory shet. That sounds a bit invasive
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by ifeanyinwannewi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
following
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by perdollar(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
curvilicious:

That's why the word 'Question' exists
and what information do u intend to share using jargons. of course its assumed dt every health attendants knows dt laparoscopy has both diagnostic n therapeutic value but Mr man d question he asked was on diagnosis and not treatment
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by Bernardinho(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
pls nairalander i hv a girl that is currently suffering from severe stomach ache wch is before, during and after her period pls wat can d remedy b ,she z really suffering n itz killing her,, pls ladies n physicians in the house ur advice is needed
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by dollytino4real(f): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
being in a woman in africa is pains then come to talk of endometre-buhari is worst. op dont even compare us wit usa women.the stress we pass thru daily is not the same
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by curvilicious: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
perdollar:
and what information do u intend to share using jargons. of course its assumed dt every health attendants knows dt laparoscopy has both diagnostic n therapeutic value but Mr man d question he asked was on diagnosis and not treatment

Guy you are funny o
The person i mentioned before you came like a dragon didn't even ask a question, he said he knows so many ladies with endometriosis nd i asked him how diagnosed them. Then u came attacking me. That's how all these came about.
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by perdollar(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
curvilicious:

Guy you are funny o
The person i mentioned before you came like a dragon didn't even ask a question, he said he knows so many ladies with endometriosis nd i asked him how diagnosed them. Then u came attacking me. That's how all these came about.
r u a gynaecologist? if not, y not simply advice dem to see one. and stop claiming dt u r being attacked if u av nothing to say
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by curvilicious: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
perdollar:
r u a gynaecologist? if not, y not simply advice dem to see one. and stop claiming dt u r being attacked if u av nothing to say

Abeg get away joor
I actually thot u r reasonable
Get f away mtchew
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by perdollar(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
curvilicious:

Abeg get away joor
I actually thot u r reasonable
Get f away mtchew
lol!!! chill guy. u r stl a student. work hard n u wl get dia
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by ModusOperandi(f): 4:44am On Jul 24, 2017
curvilicious:

It hardly goes to such far areas atmost d digestive areas. They don't bleed from there. They only get extreme pains cos the blood can't flow out due to wrong location of endometrial tissue.
why did you even quote me if you agree that it can grow in places like that, but hardly. Seems like you just want to be noticed, have you been a gyne consultant for more than 10 years? If no, then shush cos you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by jbblues24(m): 12:56am On May 31, 2019
Truly exquisite colour palette mate cheesy
Re: 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis by naijanewsgist: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
thanks for this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel / The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.