Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him (19718 Views)

JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG / JAMB Remits N5billion To FG Coffers – Spokesperson / Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by chukwui(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
StunnerG:
you sound like you failed jamb. Oya tell me what did you score? grin
My jamb score is 2009
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by EmekaBlue(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL firstly you all have to move back to your region and stop doing anything with Nigeria and see if you won't get your biafra in 6month..

Beside Northerners ask you guys to leave and you have been crying all over the places.
forget that talk about leaving as if anything is so special in d north and other places here...Anybody is allowed to xplore even to d creeks to run bizness
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by abdallah9566(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bluffly:

Must is faith be mentioned. What a bigotry approach
yes to avoid sentiments
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by Bluffly: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
abdallah9566:
yes to avoid sentiments
Do you even no what sentiment is. Mentioning is faith is pure sentiment and not its avoidance.
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by abdallah9566(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
tayo200:
mtcheeeew...owo abu ni a n fi se abu lalejo..
egbon... Eyin lemo
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by abdallah9566(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bluffly:

Do you even no what sentiment is. Mentioning is faith is pure sentiment and not its avoidance.
see bros i'm nt here to argue or convinve u.. But all i want u to know is when someone does good.. U appreciate irrespective of tribe, religion, biafra and Nigeria... Wen boko harrams where busy bombing and killing ppl u were all blaming muslims nw this a good wrk from a good muslim man.. Learn to appreciate my brother
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by abdallah9566(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
then d money will be sent to london to pay for presidential jet parked there waiting for d king dullard...What a useless country.
you call Nigeria a useless country... Please tell me, what good have u done to this vey uselsess Nigeria?? Brother change begins with me and you, you fold ur arms blaming d government forgetting the fact that we all are the government
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by abdallah9566(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ikeanumbacb:
IS THAT ALL THE MONEY THEY GENERATED? I DEY SUSPECT THAT GUY EYE
go to their headquarter for auditing
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
abdallah9566:
you call Nigeria a useless country... Please tell me, what good have u done to this vey uselsess Nigeria?? Brother change begins with me and you, you fold ur arms blaming d government forgetting the fact that we all are the government
i have done many good for this country internationally...Even winning an intl football competition in china to raise d green white flag up,but this zoo has done nothing for me,rather spoil things and keep me in shambles
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by bashydemy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
forget that talk about leaving as if anything is so special in d north and other places here...Anybody is allowed to xplore even to d creeks to run bizness

LOL all i see is unity beggar haha, biafra is dead..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dowen Parents Forum Holds Candlelight Procession For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) / Striking Lecturers Get Two Months Salary / #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.