Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

BIAFRA: The Plea Of A Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: The Plea Of A Nairalander (601 Views)

Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea / Surviving Biafra : The Soldiers Were Taking Girls, Like Boko Haram. / BIAFRA: The Wind Of Biafra Blows In Agatu, Idoma Land- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: The Plea Of A Nairalander by Godwin16(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2017
I have seen on social media and i have also listened to people speak about this issue, and i have come to the conclusion that it doesn't have to be like this. The Igbos at home want biafra, those in the north and other parts of the country are indifference to it. the Yorubas are shouting that the igbos can't go anywhere, the Hausas are saying go or keep quiet and stay. But does it have to be this way?
I understand, that the igbos feel they have not being treated fairly, infact apart from the north east, the igbos are the only geopolitical zone who have not tasted power for a long time. i understand, they are angry...i also understand that the nigerian governments both in the past and now have not done much to make the igbos happy, i also understand that biafra is something the igbos have long being dreaming of but Please we don't have to be like this, Nigeria is a mouth with teeth, whether they are clean or dirty, we have to manage it.
Though I believe that in a true Democratic settings, citizens have the right to want to belong to or not of a country but please let's not quit, please let's drop the hate messages and live as one nation. For those of you in the southeast saying those outside should come back, hope you have employment for them....
please somebody should tell Dede Kanu to please forgive Nigeria and let's move on together... let's not take decisions that we ll end up regretting. please fellow Nigerians let's drop the hate message and preach peace. Let's sit together and settle our grievances rather than the other way please let's make Nigeria ours again.
I love u all the Hausa, the Yoruba, the igbos and all Nigerians.
this is coming from garrirepublic.
Re: BIAFRA: The Plea Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2017
Biafra is only going to be an imaginary country till thy Kingdom come. They'll shout it, their children will shout it but nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: The Plea Of A Nairalander by SegunAdewole: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2017
One nigeria means that a section of the country must suffer without complaining while the parasitic ones enjoy and scream 'one naijerriyya'.

That will no longer continue, every wise man have started making post-nigeria plans.

It is the duty of every noble man of conscience to ensure that naijeriyya capitulates so that real African countries founded by Africans themselves will rise and grow.

Shouting 'Biafra is dead' with dirty mouths won't change the bleak future of naijeriyya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: The Plea Of A Nairalander by Justuceleague2: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2017
Denziani refunded $9B last week or so

How is that Buhari's fault?

Their leaders are their problems
Re: BIAFRA: The Plea Of A Nairalander by feelgoodInc: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2017
just be prepared, the rich are taking money out of the country come first October or 2019 and you're here shouting one Nigeria, any wise investor will do the same.
Re: BIAFRA: The Plea Of A Nairalander by evilyoruba: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Denziani refunded $9B last week or so

How is that Buhari's fault?

Their leaders are their problems
Whether their leader is the problem or not does not concern....they don't want to do anything your likes and Nigerians.... Is by force to be together

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: The Plea Of A Nairalander by Justuceleague2: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2017
evilyoruba:

Whether their leader is the problem or not does not concern....they don't want to do anything your likes and Nigerians.... Is by force to be together

You are right ìts not my business
Re: BIAFRA: The Plea Of A Nairalander by Godwin16(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
We all should be praying that even if Nigeria should be divided, it should be in peace....Maybe because I have lived in both the northern part and in the East, I tend to see division as not the solution..... I think, the north can't do without the igbos and I also think the igbos can't do without the north.....take it or leave it, Nigeria needs all the tribes.......

(1) (Reply)

Come Look At The Bigger Picture: An Advice To Ipob & Arewa Youths. / The Most Fraudulent Organisation In The World / “lagos Will Become Africa’s Third Largest Economy Before I Die” – Says Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.