Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,287 members, 7,954,146 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded (48581 Views)

Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno / The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by darelar(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
After the flood, there would be cheaper cars for sale and mechanic will benefit more in this period.
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by nairaman66(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
talk2xp:

Typical IPOD always crying when u hit them back. Cursed tribe from cursed land

Lol.., dude I am not an igbo! Can't you get this afonjas??
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Awaja(m): 5:00am On Jul 24, 2017
Nigeria, good people, great flooding
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Opeakins(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Those cars re now toy cars.... cry
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Justuceleague2: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2017
OkoYibo:
Very good

Some ipod piglets made fun of Yorubaland yesterday in a thread about flooding in Lagos not knowing that theirs was just hours away.

I don't want this flood to affect any of the five Eastern states, they're already battling with erosion.

If this type of flood enters Anambra, we'll just wake up one morning and start looking for Anambra on the map of Nigeria only to hear that erosion has washed the state away.

No mind the ediots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.