Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago (7303 Views)

Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Eastern Consultative Assembly Elects Nnamdi Kanu As New Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by Biafrawillcome: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2017
The fact is that Ohamadike 1 have not complained to Trump his cousin.
I just pity zoo. No be today their friendship start. Zoo not knowing trump is world power

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by 40kobo77: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2017
mumu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by phantomking(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Photoshop

7 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by Tolexander: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Abeg, keep off!

I need this space badly to faint!

14 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Lalasticlala Abeg FP make people for laff small
Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by anyimontana(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Lol,u want to create panic
U want a massive tribal fainting in d history of zoogeria
.Photoshop sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by DonVikings: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Now the zoo is in trouble. embarassed

II never thought Donald Imemefuna Trump would really meet with ipob delegates. I thought they were lying about the meeting. embarassed

I think biafra is finally here. As for me, I'm relocating to Cameroon. cry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by MCastle: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Stupid fake ass fotoshop

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2017
another dirty afonja from the gutter slum of ogbomosho

3 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by MCastle: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Call or whatsapp 08161333339

1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by DonVikings: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
anyimontana:
Lol,u want to create panic
U want a massive tribal fainting in d history of zoogeria
.Photoshop sha
Which Photoshop. Jealous afonja! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by MrRationaL(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Photoshop

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by anyimontana(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Which Photoshop. Jealous afonja! angry
oboy as funny as it may look,I b igbo to d core
Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by DonVikings: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2017
MrRationaL:
Photoshop
MCastle:
Stupid fake ass fotoshop
AFONJAS!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by DonVikings: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2017
anyimontana:
oboy as funny as it may look,I b igbo to d core
Rubbish! You are an Afonja to the core! Why the jealousy if you are Igbo? You say you are Igbo and yet you spell it with small letter I.

You are Afonja from Ogbomosho! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by anyimontana(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Rubbish! You are an Afonja to the core! Why the jealousy if you are Igbo? You say you are Igbo and yet you spell it with small letter I.

kids flooding NL..smh,

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by Justuceleague2: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
another dirty afonja from the gutter slum of ogbomosho

That gutter slum is better than your best GRA

Oh and the image is fake both only ediots with blocked brains will not see

The way you employed chinua Achebe for propaganda earlier is what the offsprings are doing now too

I guess nobody would have blamed Awolowo Obj and other Arbokis if those ediots were wiped out or castrated

14 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by Justuceleague2: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Ediots

Thunder fall on you

Buratai bomb on you

DonVikings:

Who is the idiot now?

Stupid people

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Ediots

Thunder fall on you

Buratai bomb on you

Who is the idiot now?

Stupid people
lol how did u get the pic?

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by Justuceleague2: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

lol how did u get the pic?

Google,

It's one of my specialties

It's not just photos there's video too

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by HausaOverlord: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lmao, friends long time ago, chia developerseeee developerseeee this drama don turn to comedy chai.
Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by UcheCokoro: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
HausaOverlord:
Lmao, friends long time ago, chia developerseeee developerseeee this drama don turn to comedy chai.

stupid
Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by xynerise: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ode
Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
A Yoruba OP claiming to be Igbo photoshopped an Obama and Trump pic.
All in a bid to insult Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by HeGeMon(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is how they will deceive their gullible followers! To sell rubbish pieces of papers in the name of Biafra newspaper, giving funny ultimatums from July 21 to September 3, while Arewa youths are still waiting for you people on Nigeria's independence day, if by that time Biafra hasn't come, that day they will liberate you people by force! That day Biafra will celebrate same independence as Nigeria grin cheesy grin grin how nice! What a coincidence it shall be. Op continue deceiving your people ooo

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by HausaOverlord: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
UcheCokoro:

stupid
bros shey u be developer? Why u dey vex na
Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op na yoruba afonja.
Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by UcheCokoro: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
HausaOverlord:
bros shey u be developer? Why u dey vex na

big fucck u don't provoke me
Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by paparazzi1987(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Now the zoo is in trouble. embarassed

II never thought Donald Imemefuna Trump would really meet with ipob delegates. I thought they were lying about the meeting. embarassed

I think biafra is finally here. As for me, I'm relocating to Cameroon. cry
You are too dumb to know that this is pure Photoshop.
SMH

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by DonVikings: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
paparazzi1987:

You are too dumb to know that this is pure Photoshop.
SMH
Afonja! grin

Cc: Jetleeee, EvilmetaHuman.
Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by Jetleeee: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Afonja! grin

Haha... He didn't get the sarcasm grin

Nairalanders have very poor sense of humor lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago by paparazzi1987(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Afonja! grin

Dumb-Vikings you really are. A complete disgrace to the Igbo tribe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebanjo: Afenifere Does Not Believe In Secession / Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course / House Of Reps: 20 Million Niger Delta Citizens Should Be Allowed To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.