Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,081 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

PDP Leadership Crisis: I Turned Into A Prayer Warrior - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leadership Crisis: I Turned Into A Prayer Warrior - Wike (419 Views)

Planned Defection: PDP Leadership To Decide On Obaseki Today / PDP leadership Under Pressure To Change The Party's Name / Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Leadership Crisis: I Turned Into A Prayer Warrior - Wike by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state has revealed how he sought God's intervention during the leadership crisis that rocked the people's democratic party(PDP).

During a Thanksgiving service in Port-Harcourt to celebrate Markarfi's win at the supreme court, Wike stated that he turned into a 'prayer warrior' while the legal battle between Ali Modu-sheriff and Ahmed Markarfi lasted. He said that this ensured the victory of Markarfi at the Supreme court.

Mr Wike pointed out that Rivers state was the only state that had no 'Plan B' while the leadership battle lasted, adding that only those who had faith in God had hope in life. “If you don’t have faith in God, then you have no hope in life,” he said.

“It was the same day I got an award in Lagos that Sheriff got judgment. APC leaders were happy that they would want to see where we would contest elections. The same God that did it for us in January 2016 is the same God that has done it again. Let us have faith in God. God saved PDP because of Rivers State. We are the only state without plan b.
http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/23/turned-prayer-warrior-wike-speaks-pdps-supreme-court-victory/
cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: PDP Leadership Crisis: I Turned Into A Prayer Warrior - Wike by swiz123(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Hold your silly blasphemous tongue... Kolewerk!!
Re: PDP Leadership Crisis: I Turned Into A Prayer Warrior - Wike by MediumStout(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2017
sad
Re: PDP Leadership Crisis: I Turned Into A Prayer Warrior - Wike by Blizzy9ja: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2017
The effectual fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much
Re: PDP Leadership Crisis: I Turned Into A Prayer Warrior - Wike by otokx(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Better do something fast, Port Harcourt is getting flooded out.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Why I’m Supporting Bode George – Babatope / PHOTOS: Ajimobi And Aregbesola Inaugurate Governing Council For LAUTECH / Held In Awe, Perceived As Villain: Has Nigeria Abandoned Search For Tompolo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.