Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones (14940 Views)

My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 / How Can I Turn On The Bluetooth Of Zealot N17 Headset / My Hands On Review and Unboxing Of A Smartphone Controlled Drone - NaijaTechGuy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by queenfav(f): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2018
Ebubemg:
yes
Wawu.. Is it really nice? I am still rocking my b570 sha
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Ebubemg(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2018
[sub][/sub]
queenfav:
Wawu.. Is it really nice? I am still rocking my b570 sha
yeah it's nice
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by queenfav(f): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2018
Ebubemg:
[sub][/sub]yeah it's nice
pls, how much did u get it on aliexpress ?
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Ebubemg(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2018
queenfav:
pls, how much did u get it on aliexpress ?
i think between 8 to 9k
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Dopenigga(m): 10:55pm On May 29, 2018
just bought the zealot n85,and I'm indeed blown away by its super bass clarity....but i dont think i can use mine with Bluetooth tho
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by zekepio(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
I got my zealot b570 today. The bass is excellent.
Battery life? I can't say much on that yet.
I hate the flashing light!
Every other thing works fine.
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Dopenigga(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
still rocking my n85,though i've changed the battery sha
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by nwaobitex: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
I'm also using the same headphone. I thought it didn't come with aux wire, i just realized now that the seller took it. is only God that wee judge dat aboki
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by nwaobitex: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
The only thing thing i hate bout it is te flashing light. i wanted to use needles to punch the lights but i just left it. And if you have it for too long like 4+ hrs your ear start to pain. The headphone is generally good for its price.
Maybe when i blow too i'll go for higher zealot
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by odimbannamdi(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
zekepio:
I got my zealot b570 today. The bass is excellent.
Battery life? I can say much on that yet.
I hate the flashing light!
Every other thing works fine.

Ho bro...

please, how do i reach u? i need your opinion in something
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by zekepio(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
odimbannamdi:

Ho bro...
please, how do i reach u? i need your opinion in something
Hello, If it's something you can't post here then I suggest you shoot me a PM. Best regards.
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by hotwendy(f): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
The headphone is too tight. How do I expand it?it gives me headache.help!

1 Like

Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by fweshboi1: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
nwaobitex:
The only thing thing i hate bout it is te flashing light. i wanted to use needles to punch the lights but i just left it. And if you have it for too long like 4+ hrs your ear start to pain. The headphone is generally good for its price.
Maybe when i blow too i'll go for higher zealot
pls how is the bass quality on yours. mine isn't impressive at all sad
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Ojycelarma: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hello sir/ma, I just got this headphone yesterday. A friend of the seller introduced me to the seller, I told him i wanted something I could use for audio while editing, when he showed me the headphone, I feel in love with it because I saw it was Zeelot and I know some sound engineer who talk about Zeelot.
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Ojycelarma: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Do you still have it?
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by AmadorSays: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
this headphones been make sense that year but now its the new Oraimo Freepod 3 i am rocking, it has a convertible build, great output and is water resistant. check this link out to make your order https://ng.oraimo.com/products/oraimo-freepods-3-tws-true-wireless-stereo-earbuds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poll, Rank This Networks In Other Of How Fast Their Internet Is / How To Get 5mb On Mtn With Just 5naira / Latest In Town Startimes Solar 5 Smartphone See Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.