Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election (14508 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by 0b100100111: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
ruggedized1:
All you do everyday of your life is jumping from thread to thread spewing unfounded trash. Are you cursed with hopelessness and joblessness? Tufiaa

Mention your state let us compare.

[s][/s]

Did someone steal your chicken? Why re u so pained, frustrated and down. Do suicide if it really hurts.

It's simply -1 from the world population. Who cares!
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by MrIcredible: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
Seun, please explain, why the Muslim folks do not have to swear
"I believe that there no god/God but JEHOVAH."
"I believe that JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY SON OF God."
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Before commenting on Christian thread, Christian folks can I get a 1000(signatures) likes for this petition to be fully implemented, this is completely not acceptable and we cannot afford to keep quiet on this any longer.
If e pain u too much, go open ur own forum grin

1 Like

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Inspire01: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Before commenting on Christian thread, Christian folks can I get a 1000(signatures) likes for this petition to be fully implemented, this is completely not acceptable and we cannot afford to keep quiet on this any longer.
Seriously seun is really not doing anything abt it, maybe he is a Muslim that's y and he is religiously biased
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by ruggedized1: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
If there's anyone that is pained it got to be you. I can't imagine how the topic of the thread relates to your earlier betrayal of emotions by exuding anger and frustration. Kill yourself so that you can rest for once if news from Anambra so much torments you. cool

0b100100111:

Did someone steal your chicken? Why re u so pained, frustrated and down. Do suicide if it really hurts.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Seems you have brain cancer!!!

1 Like

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by 0b100100111: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
dolphinife:
I wish nobody comes out to vote on the election date and APC will just send someone down there as administrator

Who is doing who?

A military administrator will take over and loot your treasury at will. Is it going to affect Abia state? No! Only Anambra!
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
that election day ga adikwa kponkious and nsalacious.let us be watchin..na elekwa anya ka eyeginus..
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Alariwo2: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mushriqun:

Seems you have brain cancer!!!

This your comment is why I support Trump's travel ban on muslims..

Majority of your are myopic and plain stupid #no offence.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by saintandsinnerz: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
dolphinife:
I wish nobody comes out to vote on the election date and APC will just send someone down there as administrator
You wish there won't be an election in Anambra? If Ipop succeeds in discouraging people from participating in the election, then they have scored a very serious point. Nobody knows what will happen if the election is boycotted and I'm afraid from the vibes I'm getting it maybe boycotted or there will be a very low turn out.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by saintandsinnerz: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrIcredible:
grin
Let the wailing osus keep bleating like a frustrated goat grin

Come November, election will definitely hold and people wilk come out inmass to vote.

Kanu is just a retârd wasting his time.

NEVER TRUST THE ipobOSUS!

People should learn from history. Same ojuku that people felt was like their god couldn't even win election in his own constituency grin
IpobOSUS are back stabbers grin NEVER TRUST THEM!

They are very hateful and intolerant grin even amongst themselves.

If you like, don't come out to vote.
People like MALLAM AUDU will contest in your territory and mobilize his brothers to vote ans he'll definitely win and rule over you in your territory grin
You're talking about hate but your comment is full of hate and bitterness. Go and help yourself.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by saintandsinnerz: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

on the contrary, I think the highlighted can best describe your situation. There is no Igbo thread that you're not seen spewing your hate messages and obnoxious envy. Try and help yourself
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

you get all my like for this movement.... suen and his agents are acting like paid slaves, they want me to swear b4 I comments on Muslim thread but they are free to comment on Christian threads, if I call them Fulani ass lickers now, dey go carry lengthy ban dash me...
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by vecman222(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Oga keep quite abeg petition ni pension kor
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by JohnsonEmma(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ibos shouldn't vote and let's see what happens.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by jodeburna: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
On every post there must be a biafra comments and people are not seeing biafra coming
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by aqeelah: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
stop deceiving yourself if Jesus is only son of God what of Adam, Moses,Abraham, my Jesus may peace b upon him is only messager of God

U r here deceiving yourself why ur pastors are busy buy jet with ur Money, don't u know that is business idiols u r worshiping
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by aqeelah: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

stop deceiving yourself if Jesus is only son of God what of Adam, Moses,Abraham, my Jesus may peace b upon him is only messager of God
U r here deceiving yourself why ur pastors are busy buy jet with ur Money, don't u know that is business idiols u r worshiping
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Alariwo2:

This your comment is why I support Trump's travel ban on muslims..

Majority of your are myopic and plain stupid #no offence.

Direct your furious elsewhere lad!!!! You're fictitious....
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by AnaCheks(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
George Muohalu...... Waiting for you
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by VeryKlean(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
The APC owns the South West The APC owns the entire North The APC owns Edo and Imo State The PDP owns the South East APGA owns Anambra State

Everyone know where his stronghold is...

Biafra can u pls pick a state
Biafra is Dead since Arrival!!!
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Akpuoru: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
APC is no longer Hausa/Muslim party; so many wanting to be governor under the APC platform in Anambra state. Our naivety when it comes to politics is legendary. We were fooling ourselves when others were sharing uru anu, now we are jumping over ourselves to get okpukpu. We undo ourselves politically and should blame ourselves for once. Ndigbo marginalise themselves politically and end up blaming others.
Bring your stupid Biafra thingy and I'll tell you this: there can never be any Biafra state/country and the Igbos with the present agitations have lost any chance of producing the President of this country at least in the near future.
NB. I do not believe in Biafra as a geographical entity but as a consciousness of nwanne mara nwanne ya.

Anambra ka m si eje!

1 Like

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by hollah123: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lanceslot:
We will see what will happen on Ofe nsala day. They should continue picking the ticket.
see brainwashed fool, so because your god said it in an interview that he will take ofe nsala that day.dat has turn it to everyone food that day, so if he said he will eat bamboo it will b bamboo eating day. the most annoying thing is that u people will always claim Hausa's are fool, ask your self is dis not the biggest display of stupidity by igbos n i sure say ur eye go clear when u hear he will b contesting for a position in d zoo
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by truereligion999: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by poseidon12: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

But a Governor will certainly emerge?

Sit at home while the next 4years of your state goes into the wrong hands.

No vote abeg!

#CaseClosed

Don't mind the fools.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by 0b100100111: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

on the contrary, I think the highlighted can best describe your situation. There is no Igbo thread that you're not seen spewing your hate messages and obnoxious envy. Try and help yourself

Bleat-on!

You have a right to....
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by alexxy: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
heckymaicon:
comedians,

no election in South East

Ngwanu, let wait and see, even if it's five people that comes out to vote, it will be counted and a winner decleared. Then una eye go clear.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by truereligion999: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by lilhitch: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders.
Pls I need you guys help.
I'm a digital geek employee of First bank Nigeria, employed to market the bank's digital products such as firstmobile app (available for Android phone, IOS and Blackberry (B10 OS alone)) and the bank's quick banking code also known as ussd (* 894 * 0 #( which is for registration and creating a pin))
I'll explain briefly what the two products I mentioned do and how I need your help. Pls.

[b]Firstmobile
#This is an application of first bank Nigeria, created to relieve people, customers of the stress of the normal. Queue in the bank and the normal traditional banking cos we're in a digital world now.
#The app can be used to make or initiate transfers or transactions of up to 500,000 naira without token and up to 1million naira with a token in a day.
#It can also be used to buy airtime for one self and friends Without any #10 included like we buy on the road. It can also be used to pay for bills like
* airline, ticket and hotel reservations
* pay bill lie. Nepa bill, gotv, dstv and the likes.
Those are the benefit it'll give u, among others.
How it will benefit me
After downloading, u will install and activate it on ur phone.

*Steps to register as a new user*

*But note, you must have an ATM card, the number you receive alert with must be active and be with you, I.e,you must be registered on first alert to do it and you must have an Android,iphone,Blackberry (Blackberry 10(q10,q5,z10,z5,z3 and so on)*

1.When you launch the app, you click on new user
2.you will be required to input ur ATM card number and ur ATM pin
3. You will be sent an OTP to ur phone(sim u receive alert with) and also be required to choose mpin (5digits), which w will serve an your login to the app.
4. Security question 1 and answer, Security question 2 and answer, transaction pin and referral code (TN020242) then save and registration complete.[/b]

Ussd
This isn't a new thing to us cos majorly all banks have their own codes.
That of Firstbank is *894#
This code can transfer up to 100,000 in a day. All your need to do Is register and u are good to go.
How to register
Just like firstmobile, u must be on alert, Have an ATM card and have a minimum of 5-10naira on ur phone. When all these are checked, you can then register.
Dail * 894* 0 #
It will bring out ur ATM card number and require you to input your card pin ,send that and it'll require you to choose a 5digits pin that will be asked everytime you want to make/initiate a transfer. Then you're done. Successful.
What you need to know
For tranfer
Dial * 894 * amount * account number #
For airtime(self)
* 894 * amount #
For airtime (third-party)
* 894 * amount * receiver's phone number#
For instant / quick balance
* 894 * 00 #

On the ussd, I need a little favour from every new member that registers on it not someone using it before today but forgot his/her transaction pin or 5digits pin for transfers, Pls when ever you register, like immediately, Pls kindly forward your mobile number which you used to register to my whatsapp (07033646668 , 08028405326 )numbers so that I can update u to my profile and it will count for me.
Pls note, don't drop your numbers here cos any other digital geek can pick it up and use it to update his or her own and it will count for them.
Pls help me.. I beg u all.
If can whatsapp me for any questions or issues or complaint. Thanks.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Jonathan39: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Afonja do you love Igbos to the level of advising us?wonders shall never end
0b100100111:

But a Governor will certainly emerge?

Sit at home while the next 4years of your state goes into the wrong hands.

No vote abeg!

#CaseClosed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Under Fire Over Nation’s Oil Sector’s Woes / Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life / Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.