Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Much Is The Price Of Cement In Your Location - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is The Price Of Cement In Your Location (461 Views)

Latest Prices Of Rod & Cement In Edo/Delta State / How Many Wheelbarrow Of Sand, Granite And Bag Of Cement Are In A Cubic Meter? / Christal Villa Estate Buy 6plots And get 50 bags of cement in Lagos(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Price Of Cement In Your Location by IwILLnOTdIE: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Dear PropertyLander,
Please, how much is the price of Cement in your area now?
How true is it that the price will still fall in this raining season.
Regards.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Cement In Your Location by yak(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
IwILLnOTdIE:
Dear PropertyLander,
Please, how much is the price of Cement in your area now?
How true is it that the price will still fall in this raining season.
Regards.
what's the price in ur hood? I think I saw 2500 today
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Cement In Your Location by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
2550 to site @ Oshogbo.

(1) (Reply)

Tank Farm For Sale At Ibafon Apapa On 2.5acres Which Has Pms, Dpk, Ago And Atk. / My House Rent Will Expire 9th Of September But My Landlord Won't Allow Me Rest / C Of O Land At Bogije Estate Off Lekki-epe Ex Way 2.5m Half Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.