Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

This Young Man Needs Your Help, His Condition Will Make You Cry (graphic Pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Young Man Needs Your Help, His Condition Will Make You Cry (graphic Pic) (396 Views)

Have You Seen This Young Man? / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Young Man Needs Your Help, His Condition Will Make You Cry (graphic Pic) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
A Brainnews Reader, by Name Darlington Sunday, wrote this to Brainnewsng.com this morning, Sunday, July 23, 2017 via our Facebook page in respect to his ill state of life:

Except:

"This is what am passing through, i have a dad but he is not showing up not even uncles only i and my mum and since morning she has been crying that she don't know what to do again. We have given out all what we had and i also use this poor leg and follow my mum to the farm, but for now i cannot do it again because of the pains am falling on... i don't know if someone can help me out..."

He continued...

This is the same disease that was kept for my dad to die, but i step on it that is why this condition on my leg came. Everything possible has been done on this leg to keep me alive, but right now what i need is cash of 70k to 100k so that i can give the person that is taking care of the leg . He ask us to pay 150k and other things like Hen, Six bottles of bear, one create of malt, two gallons of palm wine, five eva soap, i and my mum have payed 45k so far. Why i have to talk to a community like Brainnews Nigeria today is because he said he (the traditional doctor) will not do it again because we have not comply. Am from Yakurr L.G.A in Cross river state, i live in Agoi - Ekpo village, Darlington is a 21-year-old.

Brainnews in this regard plead with Nigerians, Nairalanders to see to the need of helping this young boy, he is trusted, and has been our reader since Brainnews was founded.

No amount is too little to send. God bless you all as you do this...

Help can be send to this:

Account Number: 3061125143

Account Name: Andel, Irom Ekpo

Bank: First Bank.

For Enquiries call Brainnews on: +2348182746113

See his photos below! (Warning: Graphic Content)

Lalasticlala, Seun

1 Share

Re: This Young Man Needs Your Help, His Condition Will Make You Cry (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Help is on the way

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guys Lets Play A Little Game And Win Some Recharge Cards For Our Data Subscripti / Skinny Girls Diary (how It Feels To Be A Skinny Girl) / Oyo To Demolish Over 1,000 Houses, Illegal Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.