Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Can Become A Babymama Because Things Are Changing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Become A Babymama Because Things Are Changing (789 Views)

Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" / Binta Diamond Diallo: I Am A Not A Babymama, I'm A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Can Become A Babymama Because Things Are Changing by silver94(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
I can Become a Babymama, because things are changing says 46year old Bimbo Akintola.

The Veteran actress made the disclosure in an interview recently ,when she was asked if she could consider having a child out of wedlock . She answered ,”Of course,I can. Definitely I can do it because I don’t see anything wrong with it . Things are changing in the world at large ,if you look around you will see that a lot of women are having babies, and taking care of themselves .Its everywhere . There are women who are not actors but single mothers ,and for a lot of people I think its a lot about their biological clock . Instead of waiting for manna from heaven and you know there is no manna , and you feel the need to have children, then do it”
On whether she will feel bothered that people will her to be incomplete without a man, she said . We have to change our thinking , due to the time . You can’t be rooted in the past when the present and the future are a totally different place.
If you look at what is going on now, there are women looking for husband but can’t find. So would you now say because of that they shouldn’t have children? That’s unnecessary and its like making them suffer twice . I think for anybody that wants children ,as long as you know you are capable of taking care of them financially and emotionally , why not ” .
http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/blog/can-become-babymama-things-changing/

1 Like

Re: I Can Become A Babymama Because Things Are Changing by mofeoluwadassah: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
it is finished
Re: I Can Become A Babymama Because Things Are Changing by silver94(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
cc
lalasticlala
Re: I Can Become A Babymama Because Things Are Changing by lalasticlala(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2017

(1)

Adesua Etomi,ayo Makun,nse Ipke Etim Wins At Golden Movie Awards In Ghana / Justinbeiber Accidentally Hits A Paparazzi After A Church Service (Photos&Video) / 10 Things To Know About Proud 21-year-old Snapchat Prostitute (queen Farcadi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.