Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 (31173 Views)

Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:36am On Dec 29, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor took to her social media space to talk about her battle with depression in 2018, when she was not able to achieve all she marked out for herself.

She further went on to reveal she will like to be a babymama or an house wife come 2019.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/actress-cossy-ojiakor-talks-depression.html

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:36am On Dec 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Holuwahyomzzy: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Association of Nigerian bashers will soon land cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:07am On Dec 29, 2018
This old hag again angry

52 Likes

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Betakeshi: 1:27am On Dec 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 29, 2018

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Many men out there will be ready to 'shoot their shot' to you......just open up!

Good luck for the new year Cossy!

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Yankee101: 6:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Celebrities living fake lives

It's enough for depression to set in

Be true to yourself

17 Likes

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by dingbang(m): 6:34am On Dec 29, 2018
cheesy the spirit of sense has come upon her

5 Likes

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by dunkem21(m): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Your breast have no nipples, so how do you want to breastfeed your baby?

25 Likes

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by figure007(m): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Wetin come concern us Na?

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Lorlahlizzy(f): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2018
mtcheww
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Jakumo(m): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the bone.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by iHart(m): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Depression, that's what will kill most of this women celebrities who don't want to settle down. Now you are at the top of your world but soon everything will begin to fade away. At some point you begin to feel too much desperation to get married and by then its too late. Look at Linda. You know, when you begin to get old, you begin to ask yourself, who am I, what do I have, what have I achieved, who will take care of me at old age, who am I responsible to etc? As you are getting old, your friends are getting old too and everyone begins to find their way. Loneliness sets in, no child, no husband, no friend, just you and you alone. Things that use to get you busy begins to fade away, depression comes and next its suicide!!!

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by BruncleZuma: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2018
It's obvious...

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by sureheaven(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2018
What a pity. shocked

Still thinking of being a mother in 2019?

Besides, which breast will be suck, is it these ones that is contaminated already.

10 Likes

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Switruth: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2018
It has dawn on her. Everyday brings man nearer to the grave so please use your time well.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by SmellingAnus(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2018
These days the same way guys love toto na the same way girls love preek...
Apart from Money wetin sweet pass orgasm lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Ayoswit(f): 6:39am On Dec 29, 2018
Another baby mama loading.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by GOFRONT(m): 6:39am On Dec 29, 2018
cool

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by mosegifted: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2018
I think say dis one don lost ooo, where she from come out again? grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Richdad50(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Have you ever wondered why the people on the other side seldom have Peace. With all the wealth they have acquired and displayed yet, depression never stays far away.
Friends, a life where you love your partner with sincerity, your children, God, and your neighbour, pursue purpose, enjoy holidays, cherish moments, and never struggle to impress another, do not cheat, never afraid to do the impossible, study, observe, meditate, and soloquise, excercise, play, and laugh, make love, and preach the gospel, is the greatest gift you can ever give yourself.

#Richdadnuggets

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by SmellingAnus(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2018
dunkem21:
Your breast have no nipples, so how do you want to breastfeed your baby?
you must be very experienced in breastology grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Dpharisee: 6:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Because of internet nudity is no longer big business causing depression for people with little to offer except exposing their bodies.
I wish her luck in her quest to become a wife and not a babymama which debased women despite the pretense by feminists like Lynda who Fell Pregnant after mistakenly sitting on a Dick wink

6 Likes

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Jeromejnr(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2018
I believe most Nigerians do not know what depression is.

That word has been greatly abused.

9 Likes

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Always the same cycle with Nigerian women year in year out

21 - 33 I am young I can be with anyone I want , I got good taste , no one can hold me down, I am my own boss, a relationship doesn't define me , I don't need a man, I am No man's slave, my prince charming will recognize the queen in me

34-39 .Lord Jesus send me a man, oh Lord save me from loneliness , I just want to be with someone , anyone , I want a shild

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Stanbic(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Lol, #fucking #getting massaged every night with oil. This woman is nuts.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Saadallah26(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Okay. Without Nipples We dey wait for d New Year oooo
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by itiswellandwell: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by dunkem21(m): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
you must be very experienced in breastology grin

Very very experienced grin I can make a girl squirt by just caressing and 4ondling the breasts kiss

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Makeup Skills (photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Badagry (Photos) / Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.