Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. (5704 Views)

Which Games Can I Play On This Laptop? / What Games Can I Play On This PC? / Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. by lilbarracuda(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Tosinex:
Nice spec.. you should be able to play something nice

Gimme list of games you think I can go for
Re: What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. by Pesguy(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2019
Tosinex:
yes.. I'm still hoping to play Gta V.. Is it possible on a laptop

Someone told me that it is possible

Then I am looking for the game
Re: What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. by Pesguy(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2019
CapedBaldy:

what's the name of your laptop

Lenovo t420 8gbram 1tb hdd
Re: What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. by NewDelhi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Pesguy:
My system specs is this

And I have play Gta v Gta iv Gta sa far cry 1/2/3/4 mortal kombat x and xl NeedForSpeed Shift and Most Wanted and All James Bond series
Who can help me with top notch movies and decent games and apps for my laptop in Lagos?

If you can't help me for free then state your price.
Re: What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. by asad664(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
One look at this shiny, stylized game might make you think it's just a parody of Genshin Impact, and while there are certainly similarities, Tower of Fantasy has a number of systems and mechanics. jogos mmorpg
Re: What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. by asad664(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Loads from the pack added in the company DLC Montana The pack adds new trailers (low loaders and platforms) and new loads to the game. fs22 mods
Re: What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. by asad664(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2022
the table should Gaming Tisch have good cable management . Cable outlets that are integrated into the desk are definitely an advantage .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? / Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? / FIFA 20 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.