Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,973 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

FIFA 20 Official Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 20 Official Thread (5717 Views)

Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Well boys , the game has been out for a couple of months now . So I think we should create an official thread where we can :

1. Discuss tips , pros and cons

2. Formations

3. Impressions about the game

4. Bugs

5. Different modes

6. Online challenges amongst ourselves .

1 Like

Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
So far I'm enjoying the game. I'm on PS4 tho . However I have noticed that shots on the near side of the goal post by the keeper tend to go in.

As usual pace is the king this year .

I think they did a good job with the additional custom tactics but sometimes they don't work.

I have taken it upon myself to learn how to play on tactical defence this year no matter what .

The modes I play often are kick off and pro clubs. It would be cool we could create our own nairaland FC pro club. But e go hard ...
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Goldicon2(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2019
Sorry for bargeing into your thread bro and no disrespect. FIFA has a lot of Graphics and cool presentations but if you want to Enjoy soccer asin In-pitch gameplay, Play Pes2020. You will feel every like move in any match you play

7 Likes

Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Goldicon2:
Sorry for bargeing into your thread bro and no disrespect. FIFA has a lot of Graphics and cool presentations but if you want to Enjoy soccer asin In-pitch gameplay, Play Pes2020. You will feel every like move in any match you play

When I woke up this morning , the first thing that came to my mind is that PES players will say something. It's all good bro. PES is more sim like . No lie there . But we are just used to FIFA around here .

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Goldicon2(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2019
tobianthony:

When I woke up this morning , the first thing that came to my mind is that PES players will say something. It's all good bro. PES is more sim like . No lie there . But we are just used to FIFA around here .
very true though. You will hardly go anywhere there is a Ps4 and see Pes. Even me slf I get FIFA but only play when I have visitors that prefer FIFA to Pes
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by AyarmBoye(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Still stuck with fifa19 o..... But definitely going to get 20 come December after break from work.... By then I hope it would be sold for 13k with at least 70% patches done.....no matter what pes folks say, I stand with fifa... Lol

7 Likes

Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
AyarmBoye:
Still stuck with fifa19 o..... But definitely going to get 20 come December after break from work.... By then I hope it would be sold for 13k with at least 70% patches done.....no matter what pes folks say, I stand with fifa... Lol

It's cheap now on PSN 29 .99 . Get it . Black Friday sales.
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by seunpayne(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bought 20 and then went back to 19. When they are ready to fix that stupid pace, I'll come back. The rubbish that they call defending is just useless. 19 for now
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
seunpayne:
Bought 20 and then went back to 19. When they are ready to fix that stupid pace, I'll come back. The rubbish that they call defending is just useless. 19 for now

Dude pace is a bitch in this game . This is what you do once your opponent gets past your CDMs switch back to your CDMs and let the auto defending kick in . Your defenses will automatically defend and collect the ball . Doesn't always work but 7 times out of 10 if done right . It will work .

Here's proof when you are playing any of your pals . Do not touch anything on your pad . Watch as your defenders start to arrange their selves to intercept the ball from your opponent.

Another thing is to use team mates contain on R2 while switching with right stick in the middle of the field to press and get the ball.

Pace is King yet again if you do not have fast fowards you will likely loose .

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by dtruseeker(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Someone should help me with his origin login one-time to activate my FIFA 20 to play offline. Thanks
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=dtruseeker post=84442812]Someone should help me with his origin login one-time to activate my FIFA 20 to play offline. Thanks[/quote

One would think that by now EA would enable cross platform play on FIFA across the board .
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 30, 2019
I kinda like how free kicks have been revamped this year . Remember how your opponent would shift his goalie to the perceived side the camera tilts towards ... Well this year you don't need to move the camera just a target icon . Well yeah your opponent can still see it during kick off . So just press up on the d pad or flick the right stick up to hide the target icon . Sometimes I move it ( after hiding the target icon ) again carefully and take the set piece after his keeper has moved .

Another thing I'm trying to get used to is that in 20 , X no longer tracks the ball . unlike previous instalments were you would have to hold x to track the ball , now you have to manually direct your player to the ball . Which is why team mate contain on one button helps a lot as you try to pressure your opponent.

I'm not a good player like that don't get me wrong . I'm the worst in my hood sef . But just try these things out for yourself .

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by LucemFerre: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Here I am trying to start an online protest against EA to fix this broken piece of shiit and una dey create thread for am. This is the exact reason why they don't try to fix their game plays. People will always buy anyhow they paint it. JK... or I'm I?

Anyways... Me too for like get FIFA but, that glitchy, arcady gameplay dey intolerable. But, FIFA get features sha. All the features look realistic and they always try to bring new things and adjustment to their fans. Their spirit is what makes me like them. Konami are bunch of Japanese d!cks who just don't give a fvck. They just fix gameplays and leave "EVERYTHING" else. Maybe I'm done playing football games.

But, after all said and done, FIFA na enjoyable game because of the features and more people play it. In the near future FIFA is going to be the only football game available. Make dem just buy konami gameplay programmers after PES crash. Then I can buy FIFA for 50k sef.

enjoy una thread

6 Likes

Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by LucemFerre: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
tobianthony:
I kinda like how free kicks have been revamped this year . Remember how your opponent would shift his goalie to the perceived side the camera tilts towards ... Well this year you don't need to move the camera just a target icon . Well yeah your opponent can still see it during kick off . So just press up on the d pad or flick the right stick up to hide the target icon . Sometimes I move it ( after hiding the target icon ) again carefully and take the set piece after his keeper has moved .

Another thing I'm trying to get used to is that in 20 , X no longer tracks the ball . unlike previous instalments were you would have to hold x to track the ball , now you have to manually direct your player to the ball . Which is why team mate contain on one button helps a lot as you try to pressure your opponent.

I'm not a good player like that don't get me wrong . I'm the worst in my hood sef . But just try these things out for yourself .

They said they have fixed that automatic turn and shoot. noobs dey use dat tin vex me ehn
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yeah a lot of things were nerfed. The auto turn and shoot and first time finese shot aren't as potent anymore .

The game has problems , always will .

But I've lost more games than I have won this year . However I enjoy it .
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
I can't find fifa 2020 on play store on pes
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by typicalgamer(m): 2:22am On Dec 03, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:

AI GONE ROGUE
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by typicalgamer(m): 2:22am On Dec 03, 2019
LucemFerre:

They said they have fixed that automatic turn and shoot. noobs dey use dat tin vex me ehn

or you are the noob that can't defend against simple shxt
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 03, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:

What do you mean ? It was there last time I checked .
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:34am On Dec 03, 2019
tobianthony:

What do you mean ? It was there last time I checked .
check again
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 03, 2019
Still there now . 29.99 they will probably add a tax of 4 USD. That sale should be ending any moment now
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by LucemFerre: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2019
typicalgamer:

or you are the noob that can't defend against simple shxt

Maybe I am. But, that thing isn't cool either way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by LucemFerre: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2019
tobianthony:
Still there now . 29.99 they will probably add a tax of 4 USD. That sale should be ending any moment now

I think he's talking about mobile play store

1 Like

Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by typicalgamer(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2019
LucemFerre:

Maybe I am. But, that thing isn't cool either way

with this I agree with you

I don't play FIFA anymore coz ultimate team is scripted

you are 2-0 up 2nd half then all your players turn to Dundee

till you are behind then their head will correct

5 Likes

Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Problematic game my brother .
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Update 1.10 out now for all platforms .
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2019
tobianthony:
Update 1.10 out now for all platforms .
which of these is the fifa 2020

Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Dude , I got no idea .
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by typicalgamer(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2019
knew from the beginning he didn't know what FIFA he wants
I heard play store
and I go oh shxt bot detected
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by godspeed: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pls guys, how do I play the English premiership on FIFA 2020.

I don't mean the single match mode, I mean if I want to play a full season.

Pls how do I navigate to the place
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by youngestgrad(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
godspeed:
Pls guys, how do I play the English premiership on FIFA 2020.

I don't mean the single match mode, I mean if I want to play a full season.

Pls how do I navigate to the place
It seems you are playing FIFA for the first time, Go to career mode from the menu, You will see manager mode or player mode, choose manager mode, create your manager avatar and choose an EPL team to start your career.
Congrats on your new job bro��
Re: FIFA 20 Official Thread by godspeed: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
youngestgrad:

It seems you are playing FIFA for the first time, Go to career mode from the menu, You will see manager mode or player mode, choose manager mode, create your manager avatar and choose an EPL team to start your career.
Congrats on your new job bro��

Yeah, I'm trying FIFA for the first time.

I found out. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which version of PES Is The Best Of Them All? / What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. / Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.