Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance (44749 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by lombiz2012: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
God save us all
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by achieversbizpro(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
deliverance keeee
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by olaniyisamuel(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
When you realise there is nothing left for you in the Industry, and you are seeing how quickly pastors are getting rich, you will try to be one grin

You kuku be witch before, initiating people (deliverance) to your cult would be easy

I have the money, who fit do pastor, make we invest?

PASTOR URGENTLY NEEDED
grin grin grin

#u have d money.. For land/instrument rite grin.... First criteria met.. Ve gat d convincing word #deliverance, since larger population would fall for dat... But my itch is #would u do d initiation part since u familiar wit #cult [/b]as quoted. For u to know, also explain u grin grin.. #[b]justsaying...
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

#u have d money.. For land/instrument rite grin.... First criteria met.. Ve gat d convincing word #deliverance, since larger population would fall for dat... But my itch is #would u do d initiation part since u familiar wit #cult as quoted. For u to know, also explain u grin grin.. #justsaying...

No, You will have to bring your miracles along o, Don't worry about the land and others materials to make a church

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by olaniyisamuel(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

No, You will have to bring your miracles along o, Don't worry about the land and others materials to make a church

grin grin.. #but u quoted d woman as per #witch grin... And it takes one to know one.... #justsaying grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
D best movie so far
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Buharimustgo: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:
Just check out the congregation. It is always the poverty stricken who believe in angels. Smh.

Bros you are wicked oooo,what will they do?When everyone has failed them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

grin grin.. #but u quoted d woman as per #witch grin... And it takes one to know one.... #justsaying grin
Thuuuuugi grin. Chill bro.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by olaniyisamuel(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Thuuuuugi grin. Chill bro.

[center][/center] grin... U scared!!!!!!!!!! U d BOSS now.... grin
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by banmee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Bros you are wicked oooo,what will they do?When everyone has failed them

Then they should stop making decisions that impact negatively in their lives like taking salt and garrison before voting.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

[center][/center] grin... U scared!!!!!!!!!! U d BOSS now.... grin
The Feeling Is Gone grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by olaniyisamuel(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
The Feeling Is Gone grin

Really

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo

# rolling on d sand grin grin
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by ensamy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Eucharia ooo, Jesus don suffer.
Abi if I go open church or shrine e no crime. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by AngelicBeing: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Ex-Glamour Girls Actress

I had to zoom in just to see that her Wonderful Eyebrow cool
tongue

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Jssamuel33(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Are you OK?

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by TrollTrap: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wow see change.... I remember when she'd put on skimpy wears to act. Now look.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by GDex1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
TrollTrap:
Wow see change.... I remember when she'd put on skimpy wears to act. Now look.
change indeed
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Zodiac61(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fool all of the people some of the time, but she cannot fool all of the people all the time.
She has joined the ranks of the snake oil salespersons, peddling religion as a cure.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Awaja(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Jah can use anybody
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Augustap(f): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2017
Op, ayam not understanding, how will one person be an evangelists? Btw, female evangelist no dey tie scarf? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) / Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog / Grace Atinuke-Oyelude, First "Miss Nigeria" Beauty Queen At 84

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.