Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? (764 Views)

R-kelly Saga And The Role Of Good Parenting / Your Best Family Immigration Consultant / Toyota Highlander 2008 Model With Full Options at3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by Pope22(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Who is your best role model? - Your father - Your mother - Your brother - Your sisters - Your Uncle - Your Aunt - Your Nephew - Your Niece - Your Cousin - Your friend - Your neighbour - Your grandfather - Your grandmother - Your teacher - Your lecturer - Etc
Kindly mention one with a reason
Lalasticlala..
Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by DaniDani(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nelson Mandela because he fought to liberate his people from suppression and also ran inclusive government. He never treated whites in vindictiveness.
Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by gbzed(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hushpuppi because am an upcoming gee boy and I want to be wealthy like him

you are free to quote me
Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by Khonifer: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chimamanda Adichie.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by Ajicold(f): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
My Dad Is My Role Model Becus His Hardworking,gentle,wise,and A Cheerful Giver, I Simply Adore Him!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Pastor e.a Adeboye. I'm not a pastor oh. But I learn simple life principles to make God proud of me from him.

Relationship with God is actually a romantic thing rather than d common father-servant stuff.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by remi1444: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2017
my mom
she birthed me.
pranaya
she is a godmother, an optimist, motivation, she sees light in me when some gave up on me.
vivaciousvivi
she is a major player in rehabilitating and transforming me. I pray I become rich like her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Khonifer:
Chimamanda Adichie.

Mine too hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by Pranaya(f): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2017
remi1444:
my mom
she birthed me.
pranaya
she is a godmother, an optimist, motivation, she sees light in me when some gave up on me.
vivaciousvivi
she is a major player in rehabilitating and transforming me. I pray I become rich like her.
cool cool cool
Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by Martin0(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2017
Liu Yonghao

A chinese farme and the 36richest person in china..

This man has ripped the fruit of his laboure and he is extremely a hard working business man...
His style of life is simple as that of facebook founder.
Very simple human I see in him..
I hope to meet him come 2020 by his grace or even b4 then..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
remi1444:
my mom
she birthed me.
pranaya
vivaciousvivi
Oh this child! smiley
Bless!
Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by Pope22(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2017
Ajicold:
My Dad Is My Role Model Becus His Hardworking,gentle,wise,and A Cheerful Giver, I Simply Adore Him!
Can we be good friends?
Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by ImaIma1(f): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2017
My eldest sister. She is hardworking, motherly, has a blissful marriage...working class and has her money. Very wise woman...kind of reminds me of the Prov 31 woman
Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by Chubhie: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
For life tactics-Jose Mourinho.
For family- Don Vito Corleone.
For compassion- Jesus Christ.
For business- Bishop David Oyedepo.
For metaphysical insights- The Pleiadians.
Re: Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? by ifyan(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mother nature simple

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Inspire Manners In Your Children. / Family Planning / Man Almost Buried Alive After Doctors Pronounced Him Dead - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.