Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment (23638 Views)

Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by YaksonFCA(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by Gerrard59(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
rayralph:

Graduate assistant of #75,000 salary abi.

Watch how lesser grades make their millions with their networks.

Kudos to him.

Albeit, I do not encourage first class grads to take up GA jobs. This depends on the school. I know GAs earning above 110K.

Congratulations to the lad. Most especially in a subjective discipline as Mass Comm.

1 Like

Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by Ice4jez(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
durentchigozie:
IGBO KWENU

THERE'S ENOUGH PROOF THAT ALBERT EINSTEIN WAS IGBO

IF YOU'RE STILL HATING, EAT YOUR AMALA AND EWEDU TO CALM YOUR BROWNROOF BRAIN
from the way u talk nothing this good can come from your family, na ur neighbour pikin I guess
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by ivolt: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
Upon all the GP , he is working in the university , watch how those who graduated with second class and third class will overtake him financially , less brilliant are more creative.

Consumer mentality, without those who can sit down and think
solutions, you will have no phone to type this rubbish.

The value of a man depends on his societal contributions and
not his account balance.
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
ivolt:

Consumer mentality, without those who can sit down and think
solutions, you will have no phone to type this rubbish.

The value of a man depends on his societal contributions and
not his account balance.

So the people that invented phones passed out with first class? grin grin grin
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by fratermathy(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
IGBO KWENU

In your bid to delude yourself with tribalistic sentiments, you failed to realise that the honouree is not an Igbo but an Itsekiri (a Yoruboid group).

3 Likes

Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by ofuonyebi: 12:30am On Jul 24, 2017
congrats for a job welldone boy!
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by AnthonyVal: 3:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Some times I begin to Wonder what is it that is to be achieved in celebrating people like Efe? What lesson for the youths? It is this type of feat that Worth's celebrating. Youths must be made to know that hard work pays and not just easy life followed by luck and millions with an SUV.nay one day wonder!
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by PhilipGallagher(m): 4:30am On Jul 24, 2017
Gerrard59:

Albeit, I do not encourage first class grads to take up GA jobs. This depends on the school. I know GAs earning above 110K.

Congratulations to the lad. Most especially in a subjective discipline as Mass Comm.
which nigerian uni pays GA more above 110k??....The average Pay for a GA in a Federal Uni is about 90k. Money no dey academia na just the job security, knowledge and maybe influence
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by Efewestern: 6:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Watch how some 3rd class will derail the thread, just because they came out with poor grade. No matter what, education shouldn't be underrated.

fratermathy:

In your bid to delude yourself with tribalistic sentiments, you failed to realise that the honouree is not an Igbo but an Itsekiri (a Yoruboid group).

lol.. some people are just bigot, you shouldn't quote everybody, just leave them to their delusion.

when I saw the name yesterday I know he his either Yoruba or itsekiri. but someone said its Yoruba name, it shouldn't be a surprise since itsekiri and yoruba do speak same version of language and bear similar names.

scholes0:

lol that is what his name means in Yoruba. smiley
Erubami= fear catch me.
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Hard work really pays. Congrats bro
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by manubuikep(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2017
congratulations to him others in school pls learn how to read book and stop facing book
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by mechanics(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2017
congrats to him.
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by salesforce: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2017
Oh
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by Sly93: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2017
Kudos to the guy
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by scobaba: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Graduate Assistant in Delsu?

less than 100k/Month salary?

Young man, leave that place and go and make money for yourself.

Go to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by ivolt: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

So the people that invented phones passed out with first class? grin grin grin

Yes, most did!
They are the powerhouse behind Apple,
the rock behind Tesla, the miracle of
Microsoft and the backbone of Facebook.

That you don't hear their name doesn't
mean they don't exist.

If you know the meaning of having a first class(not
the paper), you will understand why the world need
them more than Hushpupi and Efe.
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by Khodorkovsky(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2017
ivolt:

Yes, most did!
They are the powerhouse behind Apple,
the rock behind Tesla, the miracle of
Microsoft and the backbone of Facebook.

That you don't hear their name doesn't
mean they don't exist.

If you know the meaning of having a first class(not
the paper), you will understand why the world need
them more than Hushpupi and Efe.

I laugh at you , grin I can mention the power house behind all this apple and Microsoft ,80% ain't first class.
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by Yebcy(f): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2017
congratulation
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by promowise(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Because you don get 30 billion for your account abi
Khodorkovsky:
Upon all the GP , he is working in the university , watch how those who graduated with second class and third class will overtake him financially , less brilliant are more creative.

Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by Olatunde26: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
IGBO KWENU

so when did Erubami become an Igbo name........man
Re: Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment by sirqeeboi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hope you won't get s staff logde too grin grin....I laughed when I see all these lecturers who finished in a school, work in same school and spend their life staying in staff lodge.. if u see better job run cool cool...which you good luck..we don know some of our classmates way them go retain sef��

(1) (2) (Reply)

NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attend A Public University / Nigerian Maritime University: Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.