Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The "Surrender" Of Boko Haram And The Opening Of A New Front South Of The Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "Surrender" Of Boko Haram And The Opening Of A New Front South Of The Niger (543 Views)

Nigeria Is Opening A New Front In The Oil Price War. / Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH / President Buhari Expresses Readiness To Accept Surrender Of Arms By Boko Haram.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Surrender" Of Boko Haram And The Opening Of A New Front South Of The Niger by MagicBishop: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is it only me, but it appears Boko Haram has been surrendering in droves of late with the Sunni Muslim Nigerian Govt and security forces opening up what they want us to believe as "de-radicalization" camps for the surrendered terrorists.

Now, this shouldn't be an issue but rather ought to be celebrated as a success on the war on terror but when you consider the official govt stance of placing Boko Haram terrorists in "de-radicalization" camps without any word of prosecuting them in the near future in court for the criminal and treasonable activities they have raked up these past 9yrs then we ought to be wary.

We should also factor the impending ethno-religious riots that are currently brewing slowly on low burn stemming from the Northern Youth Forum's ultimatum of Igbos residing in the north, the sacking of Fulanis in Taraba, the north's insistence on maintaining their leprous vice grip on power in the fallout of Buhari being declared dead and the Biafran agitation to secede from Nigeria.

I tend to read in between the lines all times and it has proven to be my best form of decoding future events.

This instinctive rationalization of events has served me well in being able to predict almost precisely northern foolishness and it will not stop now.

It is my strong belief that the sponsors of Boko Haram are now deploying their foot soldiers further south from their Sambisa Emirate to the new threat simmering further south.

The Jihad just got a boost and all those bullsh1t deradicalization camps are nothing but debriefing and redeployment camps which the northern Muslim dominated security forces will use to unleash their boko brethren allover the polity.
Re: The "Surrender" Of Boko Haram And The Opening Of A New Front South Of The Niger by Warship: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
MagicBishop always on point

Imagine Burantai saying Shecow should be captured in 40 days

2 Likes

Re: The "Surrender" Of Boko Haram And The Opening Of A New Front South Of The Niger by MagicBishop: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:
MagicBishop always on point

Imagine Burantai saying Shecow should be captured in 40 days

A new front and a new mission has been declared - Operation Total Sharia
Re: The "Surrender" Of Boko Haram And The Opening Of A New Front South Of The Niger by Warship: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
MagicBishop:

A new front and a new mission has been declared - Operation Total Sharia

We await them
Re: The "Surrender" Of Boko Haram And The Opening Of A New Front South Of The Niger by MagicBishop: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

We await them

Molon labe
Greek for Come and TAKE IT!

The famous words spoken by King Leonidas I after receiving a demand from an emissary from Xerxes, King of Persia.

We await them to come and take our lands

Re: The "Surrender" Of Boko Haram And The Opening Of A New Front South Of The Niger by Warship: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
MagicBishop:

Molon labe

The famous words spoken by King Leonidas I after receiving a demand from an emissary from Xerxes, King of Persia.

We await them to come and take our lands

With the same voice like the Spartans

This is Biafra( Sparta )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "Surrender" Of Boko Haram And The Opening Of A New Front South Of The Niger by MagicBishop: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

With the same voice like the Spartans

This is Biafra( Sparta )

The ocean can take all the jihadists

1 Like

Re: The "Surrender" Of Boko Haram And The Opening Of A New Front South Of The Niger by Warship: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
MagicBishop:

The ocean can take all the jihadists

Their death is certain
Re: The "Surrender" Of Boko Haram And The Opening Of A New Front South Of The Niger by MagicBishop: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

Their death is certain

Deus Vult!

Their Jihad ends in Sokoto!
Re: The "Surrender" Of Boko Haram And The Opening Of A New Front South Of The Niger by MagicBishop: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode: Photo Showing Oyegun, Governors Fake, Taken In Abuja Long Ago / A Nigerian In Europe Have A Very Important Message For All Nigerians (video) / Buhari Promises To Resign If He Doesn’t Recover Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.