Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigeria Is Opening A New Front In The Oil Price War. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Opening A New Front In The Oil Price War. (1214 Views)

Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again / Oil Price Sinks To Lowest Level In 16 Years / Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Opening A New Front In The Oil Price War. by Niggsrdumb: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nigeria is opening a new front in the oil price war.

The West African producer is offering its crude at massive discounts to the Dated Brent benchmark. Nigeria and other WAF countries could truly break the North Sea market #OOTT #OilPriceWar Full story on @TheTerminal https:///LZ9naRfDjw

https://twitter.com/JavierBlas/status/1242158633422663682?s=19

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-23/nigeria-makes-brutal-oil-price-cuts-but-has-it-gone-low-enough

Re: Nigeria Is Opening A New Front In The Oil Price War. by SLAP44: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wetin hunger no go cause? cheesy

A country like Nigeria has no other real choices apart from to sell cheap and survive. After refusing to deepen the economy by diversification, their only real agenda is Ruga.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Opening A New Front In The Oil Price War. by REDshouse(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Covid-19 is resetting the world .... New leaders will emerge and old leaders will crumble....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Opening A New Front In The Oil Price War. by Sunnymatey(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Within a month, we spent about $250b from our ECA on nothing.
Dont want to hear no money to pay salary o
Re: Nigeria Is Opening A New Front In The Oil Price War. by PlayerMeji: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hmmm...

Now the government would be ready to diversify the economy.
Re: Nigeria Is Opening A New Front In The Oil Price War. by Citytrend: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Interesting
Re: Nigeria Is Opening A New Front In The Oil Price War. by Supan(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
With this coming of Covid, I don't know why I have this feeling that Arab spring revolution will break out in the North soon.

This suffering is just too much for Nigeria.

Pres Buhari should just pls resign honourably.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Opening A New Front In The Oil Price War. by Vision4God: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
I hope Nigeria learns her lessons from all that's happening.

Urgent attention to diversify the economy.
My concern is how do we as a country achieve this with these set of leaders that we have now?
Re: Nigeria Is Opening A New Front In The Oil Price War. by sweetsell: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Why are many of you so foolish n senseless ? What as Buhari got to do with CoronaVirus? What suffering is Nigeria experiencing now that is different from prior to the epidemic ? Why don't you go push him to resign if he refuse to ?

Supan:
With this coming of Covid, I don't know why I have this feeling that Arab spring revolution will break out in the North soon.

This suffering is just too much for Nigeria.

Pres Buhari should just pls resign honourably.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Poor Country / Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election / Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.