Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects (699 Views)

5 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Writer / 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria / 5 Reasons You Need A Blog As A Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by profsomebody(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
I need good creative writer with the ability to create long and interesting stories. I'll just provide few important details and you convert it into an interesting and comprehensive book of sort. It can go up to 60k words or even more at times but other times may not need more than 6000 words. If you're good and you know you can do this, just signify.
Note: You'll get paid and it's not a onetime offer because I hope to lock down a long-term deal with whoever is chosen. Thanks
D9ty7
Meneski
christar01

If you know anybody that's for for this, kindly tag them.
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
profsomebody:
I need good creative writer with the ability to create long and interesting stories. I'll just provide few important details and you convert it into an interesting and comprehensive book of sort. It can go up to 60k words or even more at times but other times may not need more than 6000 words. If you're good and you know you can do this, just signify.
Note: You'll get paid and it's not a onetime offer because I hope to lock down a long-term deal with whoever is chosen. Thanks
D9ty7
Meneski
christar01

I am interested.
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by shuggah(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
I am interested pls

1 Like

Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by meneski(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
profsomebody:
D9ty7
Meneski
christar01

Try souloho19 and apollux
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by profsomebody(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrHowto:

I am interested.
Gimme a link to your portfolio
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
profsomebody:

Gimme a link to your portfolio

Basically I have not written stories before, only articles for people. So I don't have any link to share with you except if you want to give me a test trial.
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by Thepasserby(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by labylaby: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Interested writer here.
Kindly provide an email address that I can send samples to.
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by SheWrites(f): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by profsomebody(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
You can send samples to profsomebody at g mail dut cum
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by Ayoomodaddy(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by profsomebody(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ayoomodaddy:
Interested

[url]link=https://www.nairaland.com/3834498/hannah[/url]
Send me a message
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by Abelosas222(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
interested osadebamen222@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I'm Afraid To Die Poor: A Short Must Read Story / The Devil In Him (A Story On Domestic Violence) - AKINWALE AKINYOADE / Splashes Of Her Decision- Akintayo Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.