Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" (39440 Views)

How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Should I Cover Up He's Addicted Battery Life To Our Mum / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na WA o!

If Pastor or Alfa had told this man, his wife will be the cause of his death later on after several years , when he was about marrying her . What would have been his reaction?

What a way to die.
Na WA!
She should rot in jail and the kids? A beg stay una papa house. Manage yourselves before relatives take una eyes see pepper and una children of murderer every day if u all try stay with them.
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by bid4rich(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
I strongly believe there is more to this that she is not saying. Note the frame: She is not remorseful There is a secret between both she has not disclosed. Even a demon possessed person will have some level of remorse after committing the act. I suspect something undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by phreakabit(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Y0rnb@ wife . . . . News from the waste lands.
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by francisbarrack(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
dos children don gt new name ,anything dey do now people will use it against dem
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by Nickymezor(f): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
The couple even look alike... Gosh ! She's really evil, she didnt even think of her kids. undecided Poor dem.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
holytribe:

After the man's death? shocked shocked shocked

DNA can still be extracted from a dead body.
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by enomakos(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
I think the late man is not the father of those children
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by ajepako(f): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
She is an animal in human skin, she is not fit to live amongst humans, she might be a threat to her children too.

They should hand over the children to vickyrotex,rokiatu or ajepako who are still breastfeeding to take care of them

Werey Oshogbo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by enomakos(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
bid4rich:
I strongly believe there is more to this that she is not saying. Note the frame: She is not remorseful There is a secret between both she has not disclosed. Even a demon possessed person will have some level of remorse after committing the act. I suspect something undecided undecided undecided
you are right
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by Seun360(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
First op ur a fool

greedy person

secondly, Those children r mad, Life hasn't been easy for me too

Na FG tell ur mum make he go kill ur father

Mtcheew

Abeg, just read only if you've got nothing meaningful to add. Maalu.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by victorioushands: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Let them beg from now till next century, that woman must follow her murdered husband to where she has sent him. The children can choose to be their murderous mother or to be the perhaps unsuspecting dead father...or to be better
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by OTEGA1: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
The kids are going to c life squarely now.... No hope for their mum been free from a premeditated cold blood murder.....

The best she will get is life imprisonment......

Kids should call relations and plan way forward...... Life must move on
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by Jman06(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is really scary. killing your husband for no just cause! No wonder many are scared of getting married these days.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by jonnytad(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
They should not kill the woman. ... apart from making the children orphans, Think of the psychological effect this may have on the children.
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by fuma(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
You hardly, see shocked ladies coming out to condem such cruel& babaric act. Joz take a glimpes of the ratio of ladies2guyz comenting..if na Tonto or Mercy aigbe marra now u go see all dem slay queens &mamas all over thiz thread in thousands...Smh grin ...

1 Like

Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by Kaynofficial: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
She even had sex with him b4 she carried out her evil plans,my brothers abeg make una fear women

1 Like

Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by fuma(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
You hardly, see shocked ladies coming out to condem such cruel& babaric act. Joz take a glimpes of the ratio of ladies2guyz comenting..if na Tonto or Mercy aigbe marra now u go see all dem slay queens &mamas all over thiz thread in thousands...Smh grin ...
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by BeardedMeat(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
Kobi rin bimo fun ni kope koma sheku pani...

Ki olorun gbawa lowo pami-iku shori benbe sokor obirin.

Eleriibu obirin leleyi. Omo osan ton ko ponpo bo iya e.

Awon omo Igbo olori pelebe maa tode biyi lati waa pariwo Afonja. Shey ejo won ni? Abi oloribuku to ye kiwon fi she nkan oshu danu yi.

Edajo iku fun werey abi ke fi si atimole. Ko pe lewon bi obo sad
Afonja! That afonja wife is coming to kill the afonja children too if care is not take.
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by MrMoney007: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
bbbabes:
We are Devils - women should be feared
and that thing you have behind you is an agent of death
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by dollytino4real(f): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
children pray to GOD 4 wisdom dat is all u need now because no body will accept ur mum as a normal humanbeing again in nigeria
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by dollytino4real(f): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
even if she coms out early lik 5yrs, many tins must hav pass her. she cn even kill herself because of stigma n rejection
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by Slurity(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
mike85060:
Fear women, very heartless. Na this kind thing make me feel as if I shouldn't marry
who dey beg you
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by bekpo(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
These children are not just save with this woman. She may kill them and run away with their late father wealth which i think may be her target.

My sympathy for these children. Govt should custudy these children and make sure they receive propper and quality education.
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by Collyno82(m): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2017
bbbabes:
We are Devils - women should be feared
say ur a devil. don't include ur mother pls
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by dinggle: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Yoruba Karo!.....dirty, nasty, cowardly, demonic!
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by Sh1g1d1: 12:57am On Jul 24, 2017
fuma:
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by Beejayx: 3:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Aminat508:
Life Has Not Been Easy for us, Children Of Husband Killer Cry Out, Ask For Mild Punishment For Mother

Op u are a fiiiiiiiiiineeeeee gal

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/07/life-has-not-been-easy-for-us-children.html?m=1
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by higgs: 5:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Poor man.Both his wife and children turned against him.
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by gozzlin: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2017
angry

I hate muslin names! What the fvck is Barakat, Usman, Fatimoh? Yuck!
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by donqx: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2017
wicked world
Re: Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" by Prettyenit18(f): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2017
This woman is not saying the truth oh, she has not told us why she killed her husband.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Cut The Cord With My Father / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / 2-year-old Boy Shreds N381,600 His Parents Saved For Utah Football tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.