Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (698592 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johnnyvid(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jigba:

Nice
thanks sis.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Blackanada:
PLEASE can someone take a look at this program and tell me exactly what documents I have to send to uni-assist:

http://mib.htw-berlin.de

I have looked through the program webpage and I am not sure what additional documents I am supposed to send in addition to my bachelors certificate, transcripts and proof of English.

Are reference letters, motivation letter and CV required? They don't seem to mention those anywhere.

I just saw where they wrote the requirements

Click on that "course information....
A pdf file will display, they stated the requirements there and other things you need to know about the course

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
johnnyvid:
thanks for your reply. i applied for masters in Geodesy and geoinformatics.

what's the name of the university you applied to ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Perky89(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Blackanada:

YOu applied for summer? WHen are the decisions expected?

Yea for summer, I hope to hear from them before mid December.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jones500: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Blackanada:

Planning to apply for master's in international Business
Trying to apply for undergraduate in International Business.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jones500: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hello, anyone here applied to ESB Business School, Reutligen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rapheeky(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
I tot u just said u applied for studienkolleg?... Which one b masters again
johnnyvid:
thanks for your reply. i applied for masters in Geodesy and geoinformatics.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rapheeky(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
I tink dis is d name of the studienkolleg ".Niedersächsisches Studienkolleg " right?
Jigba:

You still don't get it smiley
That 250€ is for transport around Hannover. Studienkolleg is not free in the sense that you don't pay a dime.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rapheeky(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Dis was wat I saw on their website

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Perky89:

I also applied to Kiel to study Msc. Information Engineering. I just sent my documents to uni-assist 2 days ago (Wednesday)

You mean Visa appointment? Have you been admitted already by Kiel?

Which of the university in Kiel did you apply to? University of applied science Kiel or Christian university of Kiel.?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
rapheeky:
I tink dis is d name of the studienkolleg ".Niedersächsisches Studienkolleg " right?

Yea??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
dailydolar:
yes you are correct sir but you know how the commissioner of oats do they wont allow you go to the cashier direct and cos u will ask question dem go just use your head well for others going try and ask for remitta so u save some cash wish am goin now na 500naira i for pay for 5set can you imagine

Please what is the difference between the certified you do before admission and the one you do after, I didn't do any before admission but I need to do one now

What do you mean by set, what are the documents in a set
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
I have been having issues with my video identification on fintiba , how did you use front camera to take a picture of your international passport
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
trojrobert:
I have been having issues with my video identification on fintiba , how did you use front camera to take a picture of your international passport
Find someone to help you with that why should you be the one snapping yourself with one hand and holding passport on the other. embarassed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
trojrobert:

Please what is the difference between the certified you do before admission and the one you do after, I didn't do any before admission but I need to do one now

What do you mean by set, what are the documents in a set
i dont understand what you mean by certification after admission. A set of document is made up of transcript,bsc cert,waec result, reference letter, proficiency letter. Hope i have answered your question? Meanwhile which school did you get admission to that is asking for certified doc after

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
dailydolar:
i dont understand what you mean by certification after admission. A set of document is made up of transcript,bsc cert,waec result, reference letter, proficiency letter. Hope i have answered your question? Meanwhile which school did you get admission to that is asking for certified doc after

Well I just upload my documents most of the time
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
happystep:

Find someone to help you with that why should you be the one snapping yourself with one hand and holding passport on the other. embarassed.

I am to snap 3 documents
1. Selfie
2. Selfie with international passport
3. Selfie of international passport( this is the one I have issues with )
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rapheeky(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
I sent d pics I saw on their website ....there was two fees included...tuition and semester fee...I tink d other dude applied for masters ...I might want to hear from d uni first b4 I conclude ...I havnt received any reply yet....
Dis Germans are slow in replying eh.
Jigba:

Yea??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
rapheeky:
I sent d pics I saw on their website ....there was two fees included...tuition and semester fee...I tink d other dude applied for masters ...I might want to hear from d uni first b4 I conclude ...I havnt received any reply yet....

You still don't get what I'm trying to explain to you, bye!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
trojrobert:

I am to snap 3 documents
1. Selfie
2. Selfie with international passport
3. Selfie of international passport( this is the one I have issues with )
The easiest is the one you have problems with. Just put your passport on the table and snapp the data page. Better you use a scanning app like Cam scanner, it will come up clean.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Perky89(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
armpit:

Which of the university in Kiel did you apply to? University of applied science Kiel or Christian university of Kiel.?

Uni of applied science kiel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
trojrobert:

Well I just upload my documents most of the time
ok ooo but what d name of d school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
happystep:

The easiest is the one you have problems with. Just put your passport on the table and snapp the data page. Better you use a scanning app like Cam scanner, it will come up clean.

So I don't need to use that camera on their site
I sent the documents to them by mail but on reply yet, I think it has to be through that camera
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uniexport: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Perky89:

I also applied in CAU of applied science
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Godson201333(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2017
rapheeky:

The Studienkolleg of a thing is changing.The Demand is now higher than the supply. Jigba was right that the Studienkolleg is free but some states have started introducing fees simply because the population of people that need to attend Studienkolleg is alarming,You will have to pay fee if you really attending the Niedersachsen Studienkolleg in Hannover.Sometimes you get 1300 students dragging seats meant for just 400 Students.The Fee also doesn't guarantee your admission because you still have to go through the so called Entrance exam like Post Ume in Nigeria.The international office is always busy hence they answers questions chronologically and they do not answers questions that have already been answered on their portal.To them it is a waste of time,thats why as a serious student be ready to help your self by doing research .eg FAQ.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2017
Godson201333:

The Studienkolleg of a thing is changing.The Demand is now higher than the supply. Jigba was right that the Studienkolleg is free but some states have started introducing fees simply because the population of people that need to attend Studienkolleg is alarming,You will have to pay fee if you really attending the Niedersachsen Studienkolleg in Hannover.Sometimes you get 1300 students dragging seats meant for just 400 Students.The Fee also doesn't guarantee your admission because you still have to go through the so called Entrance exam like Post Ume in Nigeria.The international office is always busy hence they answers questions chronologically and they do not answers questions that have already been answered on their portal.To them it is a waste of time,thats why as a serious student be ready to help your self by doing research .eg FAQ.

Exactly wink smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2017
uniexport:
I also applied in CAU of applied science

Please what course did you apply for at Kiel?
Currently trying to apply to masters in Economics and I'm seeing something about submitting undergraduate module description. Had any similar experience?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2017
Perky89:

Please what course did you apply for at Kiel?
Currently trying to apply to masters in Economics and I'm seeing something about submitting undergraduate module description. Had any similar experience?

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.