Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693522 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by debris: 4:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Morning fam.....how much do German consulate charge in certifying documents and must it be German consulate that will certify it being that am not in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 5:17am On Jan 18, 2018
debris:
Morning fam.....how much do German consulate charge in certifying documents and must it be German consulate that will certify it being that am not in Lagos?

3 sets of copies will be certified for free at the German embassy. you can decide to use notary public which is more expensive. you can use state high court too but check your school requirements about certification of docs, they would list their preference there.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by debris: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Immafrank:

3 sets of copies will be certified for free at the German embassy. you can decide to use notary public which is more expensive. you can use state high court too but check your school requirements about certification of docs, they would list their preference there.

Thanks bro am just registering/opening account in Uni-assist.

Please how do i include other 2 schools on the application as am applying to 3 schools through Uni-assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2018
debris:

Thanks bro am just registering/opening account in Uni-assist.

Please how do i include other 2 schools on the application as am applying to 3 schools through Uni-assist

not familiar with uni assist. if all the 3 schools you are applying to is under uni assist. you only need to certify one set of documents.
But you have to Download the application forms of the 3 schools. Meaning one set of docs, 3 application forms (schools under uni assist)

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2018
dayjeee:
embarassedHertie school of governance just denied me admission so sad about it, I hope Bremen university will favour me. Does anyone here knows when Bremen university release admission?
And i need suggestions on schools that their admission aren't that tight, my intended course is field related to international relations, peace and conflict or security. my G.p is 3.78 on s scale of 5 and I'm planning towards winter. Thanks as you help embarassed
Someone should pls help with this
donokafor
jigba
eke4seven
immafrank
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2018
dayjeee:
Someone should pls help with this
donokafor
jigba
eke4seven
immafrank

I don't know anything bout Bremen. Apply to non competitive schools/courses, and schools that are not in big cities. Also rejection are caused by number of applicants that applied at the time you applied (I was rejected by Munster universitat based on this)

Help yourself with daad.de/en to figure out courses related to your discipline.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by manneger2: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2018
Immafrank:

I don't know anything bout Bremen. Apply to non competitive schools/courses, and schools that are not in big cities. Also rejection are caused by number of applicants that applied at the time you applied (I was rejected by Munster universitat based on this)

Pls is all Germany university all ask of toefl before admission, I registered in one and they are asking for toefl, pls can u help me for uni that don't require toefl
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2018
manneger2:

Pls is all Germany university all ask of toefl before admission, I registered in one and they are asking for toefl, pls can u help me for uni that don't require toefl

schools can also state that if your bsc language of instruction was English, then you can get a proficiency letter of English from your graduating university. but if not stated in the requirements. you need to do the exam. Another thing is you can mail your course coordinator for clarity

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by debris: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Guys help oo people those that have applied through Uni-Assist is it after the first Euro75 that you paid ,you create another application for the extra 2 applications you are paying 15euro each.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
debris:
Guys help oo people those that have applied through Uni-Assist is it after the first Euro75 that you paid ,you create another application for the extra 2 applications you are paying 15euro each.

Yes.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
@Billyjim

It has been removed. Please kindly unquote.

@dayjeee

Please, kindly apply to more schools as you still have time. You can't run away from uni-assist if you need more schools. People have experienced up to 3 rejections and later got admitted to better schools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Good day house, and a wonderful 2018 to you all!!! cheesy cheesy

I have a pretty naive question to ask, so please indulge me. What's the current state of people applying to study German in Germany? Is it true that the embassy does not give Language Visas but instead refers people to Goethe in all cases? Thanks for your anticipated responses...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Williamso:

I have a pretty naive question to ask, so please indulge me. What's the current state of people applying to study German in Germany? Is it true that the embassy does not give Language Visas but instead refers people to Goethe in all cases? Thanks for your anticipated responses...

Our runaway oga undecided lipsrsealed grin

They do give language visas but it's rare or rather it's hard to get
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Williamso:

Its More easier of you have learnt German atleast B1 level then requested to travel to further your B1 to B2 or C1 to Start your studies in Germany. This has better chances for study visa application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
Immafrank:

Thank you, liezpig university and Duisburg university, are they in big cities?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
donkafor:
@Billyjim

It has been removed. Please kindly unquote.

@dayjeee

Please, kindly apply to more schools as you still have time. You can't run away from uni-assist if you need more schools. People have experienced up to 3 rejections and later got admitted to better schools.
Thanks, I will factor that, just that hands are tight
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
BabaEuro:
Fantastic, you can be enjoying yourself before lecture starts. Good luck bro. I tap from your success story today.

Yes BabaEuro.
I plan traveling by February ending or early March, so I can get at least 4weeks to relax before my lectures begin.
You will definitely share your own A.M testimony very soon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jerryzone:

Congrats Bro

Thanks Baba Jerry.

How did your interview go? I'm certain it went perfectly.

Congrats in advance!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Metabolite01:

Yes BabaEuro.
I plan traveling by February ending or early March, so I can get at least 4weeks to relax before my lectures begin.
You will definitely share your own A.M testimony very soon
Amen my brother

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sassyp(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Has anyone gotten admission from CAU KIeL yet?or UNI PASSU...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bhydemi: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Good evening house,

So I received a few documents from uni assist confirming that my applications has been sent in. And I can use the documents to apply for visa, but the letter isn't an admission letter so to say. So I will like to enquire

1.At what point do I apply for the German visa . Am I supposed to wait for admission or I could apply in anticipation?
2. Similarly when should I proceed with block account funding?

I am still waiting on my applications to yeild something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
BabaEuro:

Good day bro. Pls I sent you mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BRANDYAK: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hello everyone, can I get admission in to a German school with a second class lower? Please am new am still reading through the thread, just want to know so I can continue reading or stop. You inputs are willing be highly appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
BRANDYAK:
Hello everyone, can I get admission in to a German school with a second class lower? Please am new am still reading through the thread, just want to know so I can continue reading or stop. You inputs are willing be highly appreciated.
It depends on your cgpa. There is a calculation to know if your cgpa meets their 2.5 cut off
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jigba:

Our runaway oga undecided lipsrsealed grin

They do give language visas but it's rare or rather it's hard to get

Thank you very much. But who is your oga please? Because my own oga too ran away. Maybe we can look for him/her together grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
oladejitaiwo:

Its More easier of you have learnt German atleast B1 level then requested to travel to further your B1 to B2 or C1 to Start your studies in Germany. This has better chances for study visa application.

Okay thanks for this. I'll work towards this

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.