Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694485 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kbanty22(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
jj17cv:
goodevening house,will be going for my interview on monday and i tried to fill my form online all was to no avail.pls house kind put me through on how to print my form and that bar code.
Thanks
install adobe reader on your system and use it to fill up the application form. Hope that helps
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by napoleonsmart: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good evening house, i have just checked DAAD for the availability of microbiology at the bsc level, but nothing is forth coming. It is only available a the phd level. Please i need schools that offer microbiology at the bsc level and hold their classes in English. Already I have 100lvl transcript from a Nigerian University.

Many thanks for your quick responses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
good evening house. I've been an observer on this thread, Mehn you guys have really been trying.. thumbs up to everybody. I'm trying to apply for the summer semester. I already know which one to apply to but I've got some few questions concerning the documents needed

1. The school I'm trying to apply to is requesting the passing grade in my country and best passing grade. how do I go about that? can I juss write that in MS word document or what cuz I learnt they deal with certified documents.

2. They are asking about information of the used cp (credit point) per semester in my country too. how do I go about that?

3. concerning photocopies of my documents that need to be certified. can I certify it here in Ibadan (thinking they shud have a high court). cuz I'm serving here.

I'm awaiting anybody's opinion on this and a quick reply will be appreciated. thanks in advance.

PS: I've got the image concerning question one and two.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Immafrank:
good evening house. I've been an observer on this thread, Mehn you guys have really been trying.. thumbs up to everybody. I'm trying to apply for the summer semester. I already know which one to apply to but I've got some few questions concerning the documents needed

1. The school I'm trying to apply to is requesting the passing grade in my country and best passing grade. how do I go about that? can I juss write that in MS word document or what cuz I learnt they deal with certified documents.

2. They are asking about information of the used cp (credit point) per semester in my country too. how do I go about that?

3. concerning photocopies of my documents that need to be certified. can I certify it here in Ibadan (thinking they shud have a high court). cuz I'm serving here.

I'm awaiting anybody's opinion on this and a quick reply will be appreciated. thanks in advance.

If am right, based on the attached image. Number 4,5,6 should be in your transcript , just my thought though

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Immafrank:

By going back to observer stand.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Instructor001:

If am right, based on the attached image. Number 4,5,6 should be in your transcript , just my thought though

thanks bro... I've not gotten my transcripts Tho.
juss a quick question... is it compulsory it is my school dat will send my transcript to the university I'm applying to? can't I send it myself since my school certified it. Tho I know I have to certify the photocopies I will be sending.
I have somebody that got his personal copy yesterday. it has my school stamp and the registrar's signature on it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 4:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Immafrank:

juss a quick question... is it compulsory it is my school dat will send my transcript to the university I'm applying to? can't I send it myself since my school certified it. Tho I know I have to certify the photocopies I will be sending.
I have somebody that got his personal copy yesterday. it has my school stamp and the registrar's signature on it.

Well!

It is not compulsory your school sends it........So far you have the Official/Original Copy from your school. Then you have to make copies

and then Certify them bfor sending it to different schools you seeking admission into.

"It was in my heart to help a little, because I was helped Greatly"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:48am On Aug 06, 2017
PlatinumPlato:
I got same type of waec card that was just a piece of paper where the pin was written. I couldnt find any card type of it in bank. I only used it to print the online waec print out result. Hoping to explain to VO after submitting the printout. No one has said he was asked about scratch card during visa interview.

If no one was asked of the waec scratch card, I WAS ASKED. Well, the scratch card looks like that recharge card paper.
Hope this Epps.

Salam

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:48am On Aug 06, 2017
PlatinumPlato:
I got same type of waec card that was just a piece of paper where the pin was written. I couldnt find any card type of it in bank. I only used it to print the online waec print out result. Hoping to explain to VO after submitting the printout. No one has said he was asked about scratch card during visa interview.

If no one was asked of the waec scratch card, I WAS ASKED. Well, the scratch card looks like that recharge card paper.
Hope this Epps.

Salam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2017
jj17cv:
goodevening house,will be going for my interview on monday and i tried to fill my form online all was to no avail.pls house kind put me through on how to print my form and that bar code.
Thanks

Why not download the documents, print and fill with pen and save urself some stress. I filled with pen and it was accepted by the VO.

Sallam

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2017
neccki:

Well!

It is not compulsory your school sends it........So far you have the Official/Original Copy from your school. Then you have to make copies

and then Certify them bfor sending it to different schools you seeking admission into.

"It was in my heart to help a little, because I was helped Greatly"

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Immafrank:

When u get the Official/Original Copy from your school at hand, try to make copies depending on the numbers of schools u re applying to and certify them whilst u still keep the original given to you by ur school for future purpose. Hope this EPPs.

Salam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Tinder: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2017
Please i am ready to fund my blocked Account with Fintiba, please how did you guys fund? Which bank and at what rate and how long was the processing time before you got your funding comfirmation. Please help me cry cry

cc Negro1986 Blazykid02 Pvibe007

@darlingtonNYIG please which of the banks in Portharcourt did you use to fund your blocked account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sadeeq1244: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Hello guys
Is there anyone who's going to Chemnitz university ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Negro1986(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Tinder:
Please i am ready to fund my blocked Account with Fintiba, please how did you guys fund? Which bank and at what rate and how long was the processing time before you got your funding comfirmation. Please help me cry cry

@darlingtonNYIG please which of the banks in Portharcourt did you use to fund your blocked account?

I used Zenith bank last two months (May) at the rate of 405, it took them 5 working days to notify me of the confirmation of funds....

Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Quick one fellas,
I don't have an answer to this though cos someone was asking me if it's possible that Can an OND Nigerian graduate apply for fresh BSc. In Germany?

Cc: Honourableseyi, Eke40seven, Pvibes, Schwart and dem my other Ogas dem dem.

Ur inputs would be appreciated.

Sallam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Tinder: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Negro1986:

I used Zenith bank last two months (May) at the rate of 405, it took them 5 working days to notify me of the confirmation of funds....

Good luck

Thanks Negro, Please whats the process as i don't have a zenith bank account, can you please just get me the steps on what and what to do.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2017
For those going for interview from September 1st..

From September 1st 2017, the visa fee amounts to 75,00 Euro (only payable in Naira). Please be informed that a visa application will be rejected in cases of bribery.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tinder:

I went to union bank but I was charged 417 minus charges so I use blue market. Somebody funded for me at 417 from Germany while I paid naira into his naija account
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
donkafor:
For those going for interview from September 1st..

From September 1st 2017, the visa fee amounts to 75,00 Euro (only payable in Naira). Please be informed that a visa application will be rejected in cases of bribery.
Hmm. 25% increase! Not a deal breaker.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

When u get the Official/Original Copy from your school at hand, try to make copies depending on the numbers of schools u re applying to and certify them whilst u still keep the original given to you by ur school for future purpose. Hope this EPPs.

Salam

thanks sire

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sammolarge19(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
FOR OVER 2 WEEKS NOW, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR VISA INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT DATE WITH THE GERMAN EMBASSY. PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT...I NEED HELP. I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE THIS ADMISSION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.