Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (698673 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by emyphil: 2:41am On Mar 11, 2018
Help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AgentONE(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2018
luckyzeeto:

thanks so much,but this was done before interview,can sponsorship letter can still be provide after interview when someone couldn't meet up with financial demand of block account

No, I did this immediately after my interview while my SL was being prepared... so I will advice you write them of your intention to change your means of sustenance to SL and no longer BA
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2018
AgentONE:

No, I did this immediately after my interview while my SL was being prepared... so I will advice you write them of your intention to change your means of sustenance to SL and no longer BA

oh,that's nice bro i will do that now ,but how long does it take them to respond back to you and when did you finally submitted the SL,hope it wont delay Visa processing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2018
Pls i need accomodation in berlin for summer semester kindly assist me, its urgent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Good A.M to you all grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by styles2009: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2018
damzy88:
Hello bro, since IT is in demand in Germany. Can you recommend an IT related course that a graduate of Economics can do. Do you know about business analytics? Thanks
Alot of IT related courses with Economics, daad should help you out.

Data management sc.
Business Analytics as you mentioned
Data Mining
Etc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SenR(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2018
send me a pm.

Billyjim:
Pls i need accomodation in berlin for summer semester kindly assist me, its urgent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SenR(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2018
Adedrizzy:
Anyone in Berlin to assist with temporary accommodation?

Send me a pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2018
I sent you a PM already

SenR:

send me a pm.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
styles2009:

Alot of IT related courses with Economics, daad should help you out.

Data management sc.
Business Analytics as you mentioned
Data Mining
Etc.
what about IT course that relate to history and international studies?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chevronstaff:

1.MSC Information System...
2.MSC Business Informatics
The Master's in Information Systems and Business Informatics focuses on the management of information and communications technology within business organizations.This programme combines computer science skills with knowledge in business administration /economics /accounting..
which IT course relate to history and international studies? through research I see that tourism is also in demand in Germany, how true is this?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chevronstaff: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
dayjeee:
which IT course relate to history and international studies? through research I see that tourism is also in demand in Germany, how true is this?
visit
www.daad.de/en
you can use the website to check for courses related to your 1st degree. Also, you should know what you want to go for.. wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chevronstaff:

visit
www.daad.de/en
you can use the website to check for courses related to your 1st degree. Also, you should know what you want to go for.. wink
I have used that and I still use it. I know what I want to do. Just asked that cos of this IT program hype in Germany. Everybody is shouting IT asif if you do any course outside IT you won't find work.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
We are celebrating AM testimonies as from tomorrow. If you Grab it say Amen!

Success is ours !

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please if you are in or know schools who offer bachelor of arts in English and not restricted or if they are free handed in giving admission once you meet the criteria. especially art or social science courses please do mention. dont wana miss this winter again.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
oladejitaiwo:

Success is ours !

Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
PM me @smoothvee, same course with me.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
DisturbingEU:
I bless God.. I've been busy with classes smiley hit you up tomorrow ich bin sehr müde! Bis Morgen cheesy

no shakes are my man Don they blow germo ooo am waiting to here from you my number na still same

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AgentONE(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
luckyzeeto:

oh,that's nice bro i will do that now ,but how long does it take them to respond back to you and when did you finally submitted the SL,hope it wont delay Visa processing.

Send it to them asap...am still in Nigeria, this was what affected me last winter as i wasn't able to submit my SL on time and had to withdrew my application cos my school wasn't willing to further extend my enrollment deadline.
The SL verification process took longer than i anticipated
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
ikecinho:
I will upload it online and share the download link here this weekend..
It's about 1.2gb I think
Looks like justwise deleted some of my post about sharing the German language course..
Anyway to avoid been ban, am not sharing it here again..if your in anambra or close you can come and collect it..

bro am currently in anambra. plz pm me, i cant find the email (pm) option in ur profile.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
shasha25:
PM me @smoothvee, same course with me.

Wow,just pm’d you dear

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ikecinho(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2018
Pm sent
osas87:

bro am currently in anambra. plz pm me, i cant find the email (pm) option in ur profile.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DeutscheFrau(f): 12:14am On Mar 12, 2018
Honourableseyi i sent you a pm. Please check
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 12:40am On Mar 12, 2018
oladejitaiwo:

Success is ours !

Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chupe(m): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=meskezzy post=65723373][/quote]
its same as applyn through them, i.e 75 euros for 1st application n 30 euros for subsequent ones
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 7:11am On Mar 12, 2018
AgentONE:

Send it to them asap...am still in Nigeria, this was what affected me last winter as i wasn't able to submit my SL on time and had to withdrew my application cos my school wasn't willing to further extend my enrollment deadline.
The SL verification process took longer than i anticipated

im so grateful bro,have already mail them. i pray everything work out for you this winter,it is well.do u have an idea of how long the SL verification process time do take.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 7:15am On Mar 12, 2018
Yeah, I'm sure it won't even take long as we've seen in this girl's case
Lammydamsel:

In addition, to what someone mentioned, the Consulate can also issue denial. A friend of mine was rejected without forwarding his documents to the ailien office. He had to mail his school who later mailed the foreign office and they said his documents were not forwarded initially.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2018
ibnkokumo:
Yeah, I'm sure it won't even take long as we've seen in this girl's case

But this sounds somehow ridiculous! How would the consulate hold on ones documents in delaying visa for long while putting the candidate on tension of waiting?. It would have been better the consulate sends a rejection call/mail to the candidiate to know his/her date.

Because i dont understand while the documents were not sent to the alien office AS well not sent a mail to the candidate regarding the status of his/her visa. Nawa ooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by waledora(f): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2018
Greetings,
I want to register for IELTS, should I register for Academic or general Training. Which one is preferable?
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mayorelnino(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2018
waledora:
Greetings,
I want to register for IELTS, should I register for Academic or general Training. Which one is preferable?
Thanks.
Academics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.