Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (696080 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
taiwo92:
Good afternoon bro n sis, it ur boy TAIWO pls am in need of accommodation in Munich as I will be coming to Germany by ending of this month. I don't mind staying with someone while I pay. I will appreciate it if anyone can help. Thanks .
U go soon see nor worry...wish u safe trip ahead jare...we dey or back...just pray make boiz get admission

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
freakky:

What time did you check and see april 11th pls the last time i saw a date around 12 midnight was last week Wednesday and i think it was the 8th of may i saw and ever since then i haven't been able to see any date at midnight....

Bros look oh! I said May 11th..... And that was Friday noon.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bmfunso:
And lastly, i have closely observed that booking appointment online for student visa has been cumbersome because most appointments are always booked out ahead. Please is there strategy attached to this online appointments?

Get an admission first.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
smoothvee:

I’ve scattered daad upandan bro. U know at some point if u look look u go confuse. Buh if you already know a useful pointer(like a school or something) I’d appreciate much. Thanks

Filter your search bro, you should come across some.

Safe.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bola95: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please my interview is tomorrow by 7:00am and I don’t have prepaid envelope.

I have been to 2 DHL offices and they are not selling.

If you have done your visa interview please can you tell me if they will be selling at the office by 7:00a.m and how much will it cost.

Urgent please !
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote=Please after notarizing or certifying my docs can I photocopy them and use for future applications. To other schools?=] [/quote]

Danielakonic:

How else? Ofcourse YES

This shouldn't be true. Most schools request for the original certified or notarized documents not Photocopy. The documents that carries the original stamp and signature.

Inorder words, if you're sending to 5 diff schools.. You have to use 5 sets of documents.. Each must be certified. Except if you're using Uniassist.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
heybaby12:

Bros look oh! I said May 11th..... And that was Friday noon.
Sorry i meant may 11th..... The april was a typo...
Where you able to book may 11th?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
freakky:

Sorry i meant may 11th..... The april was a typo...
Where you able to book may 11th?
no I am waiting for June....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smurfymorello: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
After your interview the vo would ask you to get a prepaid envelope from the market close by ...there you can make a choice of either red star (fedex) or dhl

Bola95:
Please my interview is tomorrow by 7:00am and I don’t have prepaid envelope.

I have been to 2 DHL offices and they are not selling.

If you have done your visa interview please can you tell me if they will be selling at the office by 7:00a.m and how much will it cost.

Urgent please !

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
smurfymorello:
After your interview the vo would ask you to get a prepaid envelope from the market close by ...there you can make a choice of either red star (fedex) or dhl

It's better you go with your courier envelope. Mr Paulinus is unpredictable, he can send you back Cuz of that, besides it's on the checklist. Simple instruction.

Go to DHL office, Fedex and tell them you want prepaid courier envelope, the their local outlets have it, explain to them if they don't understand.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hehehe, Ok Sir.

No argument. Your way grin #Salut

okpala95:

This shouldn't be true. Most schools request for the original certified or notarized documents not Photocopy. The documents that carries the original stamp and signature.

Inorder words, if you're sending to 5 diff schools.. You have to use 5 sets of documents.. Each must be certified. Except if you're using Uniassist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bola95: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thanks for the help. I finally got the prepaid envelope from another DHL store in VI

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Danielakonic:

How else? Ofcourse YES

You notarize/certify the photocopies.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
chrisb2r200:
Please after notarizing or certifying my docs can I photocopy them and use for future applications. To other schools?
No please, because most schools require original certify document not photocopy. Gracias
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Danielakonic:

How else? Ofcourse YES
Huhhh please make your research well, most schools require original certify documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please has anyone gotten an appointment date for Winter and if yes, how did you get it. Lemme not be here and what happened to me in 2017 repeats itself again.
Please help o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by waledora(f): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
I am ooo. BCH(MSc)

okpala95:
Jigba na wa ooo.. Cos yaf reach Germany now.. Ya just doing anyhow. Oga ju. cry cry grin grin grin

Msc Biochemistry, Biotechnology.. (English as lang of Instruction) pls pm me so we can planned towards Apr 1st.

Biko,I'm not an agent oo.. I'm also seeking admission. Just want us to plan together so we don't go amidst.

BTW, i hope Nipost wil not diminish ones chances of getting admission. This one that it takes time for the document to get to destination.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
okpala95:

Very true, you can't use a photocopy of notarized or certified copies for application, except it's something unofficial.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lammydamsel:

You notarize/certify the photocopies.

I did colored photocopies of my Documents 1set, notarized the 1set, then did colored copies of the notarized copies to the schools i applied to.

Na you people sabi wetin you term “photocopy”, All na copy. What is colored should be photocopied as colored since it’s official. Thats what i did!
#Uptoyou
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
I am feeling someone will recieve his/her AM tomao. If you will be the one say...I RECIEVE IT. grin

Lol.. Good evening to everyone wink

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
oladejitaiwo:
I am feeling someone will recieve his/her AM tomao. If you will be the one say...I RECIEVE IT. grin

Lol.. Good evening to everyone wink

Ofcourse i will before you grin grin.
Make we connect bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
Danielakonic:

I did colored photocopies of my Documents 1set, notarized the 1set, then did colored copies of the notarized copies to the schools i applied to.

Na you people sabi wetin you term “photocopy”, All na copy. What is colored should be photocopied as colored since it’s official. Thats what i did!
#Uptoyou

What's worked for you might not work for others. The instruction schools give is to send "certified photocopies" not photocopies of certified photocopies". There has been situations whereby schools reject applications due to improper certifications. It's just best to follow instructions. If it's uniassist they might not take it serious but if it's directly to the school nah nah!!

Bless up

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Danielakonic:

#Uptoyou

It's obvious that this bros hasn't gone through the 4 walls of this thread. If you like make a thousand colorrd photocopies.. You're to certify each and every one of them.. As long as you'd be using these photocopies.

You can't photocopy a document that has been certified. Instead you should certify the photocopy.

Who are we to stop you sef. Pls carry on but don't come back crying.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
My guys them, plz can anyone help with the question I posed earlier on about booking appointments for winter semester.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oh IT’S OKAY. Thank God it worked for me.

#Smiles

okpala95:

It's obvious that this bros hasn't gone through the 4 walls of this thread. If you like make a thousand colorrd photocopies.. You're to certify each and every one of them.. As long as you'd be using these photocopies.

You can't photocopy a document that has been certified. Instead you should certify the photocopy.

Who are we to stop you sef. Pls carry on but don't come back crying.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Danielakonic:
Oh IT’S OKAY. Thank God it worked for me.

#Smiles

Congrats. What next now.. Visa interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kenthumphz:
My guys them, plz can anyone help with the question I posed earlier on about booking appointments for winter semester.
Thanks

Appointment for winter is not yet out

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
okpala95:

Congrats. What next now.. Visa interview?

Guy!
#ToEachHisOwn
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thanks @ImmaFrank

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hafeez89: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Vickenny:

Most schools have that same protocol. Just look for a company, it shouldn't be that hard, as little as a really small organization, that's what I did also. It's better than sending it directly because you must notarize your transcripts
I would like to send it to a company and collect it my dear,but I looks impossible,
The school in question is Unilag.. Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Danielakonic:

#Uptoyou

I don't know why it's difficult for people to follow simple instruction.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
ajeleseujn:

I don't know why it's difficult for people to follow simple instruction.

Abi Ooo, just turn am to face cap, carry am for head, dey wakabout.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.