Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691952 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by zizytd(m): 6:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Interview date 19/02/2018
AM date 19/03/2018.

Na God sure pass

14 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bradnat: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2018
hadassaheke:

1. Why don't you read the previous pages and gain knowledge about the whole application process?
2. You can only apply for a Bsc program with your HND. If you're okay with that, Google "Daad international programs" select the course and school of your choice, apply and start the process...
3. You need about 8729€ blocked in an account or a sponsorship letter from someone living and working in Germany.
4. As for TOEFL, IELTS, etc...Some schools accept an English proficiency letter in lieu of the test certificate.
God will over bless you.... I have a brother there working with BMW... I just don't want to start writing all those exam again....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bradnat: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2018
November21Man:
the name of the school is TU Darmstadt and i didnt pay anything. I only spent money while sending my documents
thank you so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2018
zizytd:
Interview date 19/02/2018
AM date 19/03/2018.

Na God sure pass

Congratulations
Go n succeed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2018
dania30:

Thanks. My application was rejected for hbrs, I didn't do some of the modules in my first degree. Someone with a microbiology background doesn't stand a chance...cos the rejection was solely based on the lack of the '2' modules.
Reason why I'm trying to find out the programs that could easily admit someone with my background.

For winter application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Please I need the official website for German visa application and documents needed for the process.

Thank You!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Congratulations on your AM. Go and triumph bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by zizytd(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2018
Mirastones:

Congratulations
Go n succeed

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AgentONE(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2018
Good morning house, pls has anyone been able to book appointment today using the appointment portal...I can't seem to get a date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RearVoice: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Please, Can I apply to a language school in Germany to learn German.
As In can I travel to Germany to learn the language, from there(as in after completing the language course) enter into a Studienkolleg or a University , because I've been having problems finding a good language School in Warri. Thanks in anticipation of your knowledge giving answers. God bless you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by haybellfire(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2018
Empresskay01:

Can I apply with the 2 "F" on my result because I failed 2 courses in year 1. Thanks.
It does not mean. what was your total CGPA in ur first year, and be aware that you must have had up to 30 credit point in the 1st year before applying using the whole Bsc transcript( if u have) to apply for a fresh Bsc is also allowed.... the total conversion to the German scale is what that matters most.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by haybellfire(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2018

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2018
dania30:

Thanks. My application was rejected for hbrs, I didn't do some of the modules in my first degree. Someone with a microbiology background doesn't stand a chance...cos the rejection was solely based on the lack of the '2' modules.
Reason why I'm trying to find out the programs that could easily admit someone with my background.

sorry abt dat, try TUM for radiation biology...
NOTE: it requires VPD, so start on time...

also u can try international health in Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin. This even has a scholarship attached to it especially as u are a nigerian. Note it requires abt 2 yrs working experience (to qualify for the scholarship)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2018
You would need to be on the booking page day and night if you wanna find a date to book. That's the rarest commodity now. I had to be awake from 12am to 5am checking that site to book. Eventually I God showed me favor and I saw May 14 and 15th yesterday by 10:12 and trust me those two days appointments only lasted for 30-45mins.
I thinks it's a ploy by the embassy so y'all have to brace up and do whatever is needed to book.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AgentONE(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Appointment dates are now available, book yours now...I just did mine

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
haybellfire:

It does not mean. what was your total CGPA in ur first year, and be aware that you must have had up to 30 credit point in the 1st year before applying using the whole Bsc transcript( if u have) to apply for a fresh Bsc is also allowed.... the total conversion to the German scale is what that matters most.

Please, sorry for asking this, does someone with CGPA of 3.88 in the first year, without any fail, stand a chance? Do you by any chance know the average cgpa for someone going for Bsc in Engineering?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RearVoice: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mirastones:

Pm me
I just pm u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by haybellfire(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
johndoefoo:

Please, sorry for asking this, does someone with CGPA of 3.88 in the first year, without any fail, stand a chance? Do you by any chance know the average cgpa for someone going for Bsc in Engineering?
3.88 for the first year is a 2nd Class upper in Nigeria. ofcourse you stand a chance

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
uchezdedon:

Most of them need TOEFL or other English language test.

There are Business Administration and management courses u can get in Rheine waal kleve, South Westphalia University Soest, HTW Berlin, and many others. Also check out on daad website.

Goodluck.

Thanks so much !!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RearVoice: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please, Can I apply to a language school in Germany to learn German. As In can I travel to Germany to learn the language, from there(as in after completing the language course) enter into a Studienkolleg or a University , because I've been having problems finding a good language School in Warri. Thanks in anticipation of your knowledge giving answers. God bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dania30(f): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Azdof:

For winter application?
yea
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dania30(f): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
osas87:

sorry abt dat, try TUM for radiation biology...
NOTE: it requires VPD, so start on time...

also u can try international health in Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin. This even has a scholarship attached to it especially as u are a nigerian. Note it requires abt 2 yrs working experience (to qualify for the scholarship)
yeah! I'm on tum thanks again.
charite? I think that prog has tuition fees will confirm though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
dania30:
yea
I also applied but I am yet to be replied. When did you get the mail?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Vickglam:
Pls can I buy my ticket now, I have submitted my passport today

It depends. You may book your flight to be from. 10 days after your submission of passport.

In my case, a testimony though, I booked my flight two weeks after my visa interview(to save cost). AM mail came almost 3 weeks after. Visa was delivered 9 days after.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dania30(f): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Azdof:

I also applied but I am yet to be replied. When did you get the mail?
I got it yesterday. what's your BSc background??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
RearVoice:
Please, Can I apply to a language school in Germany to learn German.
As In can I travel to Germany to learn the language, from there(as in after completing the language course) enter into a Studienkolleg or a University , because I've been having problems finding a good language School in Warri. Thanks in anticipation of your knowledge giving answers. God bless you

Why not travel to Lagos and learn at Goethe Institut or preferably look for a private teacher around your area and come to Lagos to do your certificate examination? As I have heard, the chances of getting language visa without having any proficiency is slim.

Furthermore, if you are able to get a language visa, YOU HAVE TO COME BACK to reapply for study visa. You CAN'T convert language visa to study visa.

Lastly, try and read the previous pages. This issue has been treated times without number. Let's endeavor to stretch ourselves a bit.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
dania30:
I got it yesterday. what's your BSc background??
BIOCHEMISTRY...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dania30(f): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Azdof:

BIOCHEMISTRY...
Hmmm just be hopeful! cos the mail they sent me they said I didn't have Developmental Biology and Human biology on my transcript� Be hopeful tho!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
dania30:

Hmmm just be hopeful! cos the mail they sent me they said I didn't have Developmental Biology and Human biology on my transcript� Be hopeful tho!

Was your dashboard initially updated that you fulfilled the formal requirements?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
dania30:

Me too. I have a BSc in Biochemistry.

Same rejection reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.