Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694278 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
There is a notice on the embassy site
"from 01/04/2018- please note that student visa appointments have to be booked via email. The earliest possible appointments will be scheduled from June. .....
So winter ppl make we relax.

I guess they want to have control over the booking since this period has more crowd. You need your
. Data page
.admission letter
.bank details/sl/ scholarships letter

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
jayhex90:
Good day,
Is it okay to contact the Alien Office of my intended place of study to ask about my visa status?
If yes, How do I contact the Alien Office?

Did you fund b4 interview?

When was your interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
heybaby12:
There is a notice on the embassy site
"from 01/04/2018- please note that student visa appointments have to be booked via email. The earliest possible appointments will be scheduled from June. .....
So winter ppl make we relax.

I guess they want to have control over the booking since this period has more crowd. You need your
. Data page
.admission letter
.bank details/sl/ scholarships letter
Abeg the link to where you see am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2018

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
With an added advantage to those in Abuja.
"Only Master students or students with scholarships living in Abuja (F.C.T.) are eligible to receive an appointment there."

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
The latest info on appointment booking.

Please note that student visa appointments have to be booked via e-mail from April 1st 2018 on.

If you intend to stay in Germany for more than 90 days, you have to apply for a long term visa (residence permit).

1. Appointments for visa interviews (family reunion, work visa etc.) can be booked online

Please note: From September 1st 2017, the visa fee amounts to 75.00 Euro (only payable in Naira).

Incomplete applications are likely to be refused. We therefore advise you to only file complete applications.

2. Student visa appointments:

Please note that visa appointments for students and language course participants need to be booked via our booking system. Applications can only be accepted if all necessary documents are being provided at the interview date. You will find a list with the required documents below. Incomplete applications will have to be rejected.

Please note that student visa appointments have to be booked via e-mail from April 1st 2018 on. The earliest possible appointments will be scheduled for June. Please send an e-mail with the following details and attachment to the e-mail address student@lago.diplo.de:

Full name and place of residence in Nigeria.

Admission letter or confirmation by Studienkolleg or language school.

Proof of financial means (either scholarship of a federal German or EU organization, Verpflichtungserklärung, opening confirmation or blocking confirmation for a blocked account)

Passport copy.

Incomplete e-mails will not be answered or processed. E-mails sent to other mail addresses concerning student visa appointments will NOT be processed or answered. After an appointment has been awarded to you, you will receive an official confirmation e-mail. The appointment date will be fixed in accordance with the enrolment date stated in the admission letter. The processing of a student visa takes up to six weeks. Only Master students or students with scholarships living in Abuja (F.C.T.) are eligible to receive an appointment there.

So, according to the last paragraph, does it mean we longer have the option of choosing a date that is most convenient for us?
What if they give you a date you can't meet up with??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lalaski001:

So, according to the last paragraph, does it mean we longer have the option of choosing a date that is most convenient for us?
What if they give you a date you can't meet up with??

That's how it was last year. We would be given dates according to enrollment dates
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bochu03: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
What about we wey don book?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Anyone received mail from University of Wuerzburg Msc FOKUS Life science? On the test assessment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bochu03: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
the earliest possible appointment is schedule for June..see gobe..that's na June date dem go give person wey no book now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
bochu03:
the earliest possible appointment is schedule for June..see gobe..that's na June date dem go give person wey no book now

What that really means is that you book by April and depending on your enrollment date, you get June date, you book by May and you might get July date depending on your enrollment date also.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bochu03: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
Aufnahmeprüfung date is july3.Interview date may4.should I cancel and rebook for earlier date?cos me I go like early date like April.. If I cancel dem no go ban mi?
Kenthumphz:

What that really means is that you book by April and depending on your enrollment date, you get June date, you book by May and you might get July date depending on your enrollment date also.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sam4jesuseva(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
okpala95:
Anyone received mail from University of Wuerzburg Msc FOKUS Life science? On the test assessment?
Yes I received such email for exams. Any news or AOB as regarding the exams?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
bochu03:
Aufnahmeprüfung date is july3.Interview date may4.should I cancel and rebook for earlier date?cos me I go like early date like April.. If I cancel dem no go ban mi?

If you are for winter, book April or may, the earliest date you gonna get is June.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
dayjeee:
I also applied there. they said admission will be out within 8 weeks after application deadline. this week makes it 8 weeks , so hopefully something should come out this week

Please i will like to contact you thanks. i also applied for the same course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by morgandy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
jimnozi:

Please i will like to contact you thanks. i also applied for the same course

can i contact you via mail? thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bmfunso: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Please anyone should help me with a clarification on this issue. I applied for masters in a private university in Germany and according to the school, decision on admission will be made by June ending, the school then sent me a letter of confirmation of "admission in progress" addressed to German consulate and urged the consulate to grant me appointment date by early July in case of admission. Now i have two questions bordering me:
1. Is it advisable or wise for me to use that letter and other required documents to book a visa appointment?
2. Is it also wise for me to apply for appointment by April 1st against July appointment as stipulated by the Consulate putting into consideration the enrollment date which is 1st of October, 2018?

I am also a victim of "booked out appointment" last year and i don't want to take a chance this year. Please any advise will be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bmfunso: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bmfunso:
Please anyone should help me with a clarification on this issue. I applied for masters in a private university in Germany and according to the school, decision on admission will be made by June ending, the school then sent me a letter of confirmation of "admission in progress" addressed to German consulate and urged the consulate to grant me appointment date by early July in case of admission. Now i have two questions bordering me:
1. Is it advisable or wise for me to use that letter and other required documents to book a visa appointment?
2. Is it also wise for me to apply for appointment by April 1st against July appointment as stipulated by the Consulate putting into consideration the enrollment date which is 1st of October, 2018?

I am also a victim of "booked out appointment" last year and i don't want to take a chance this year. Please any advise will be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

Below is the email i got from the school:
Thank you very much for your email and further interest in our master’s program.

Dear Mr. Funso,
You should apply for a student visa and therefor you should ask for an interview or visa appointment in July and not in June 2018. Because we need time for the final decision regarding the admission ranking list, you will get your formal admission letter at the latest on 29th June 2018. That is why I suggested to book an appointment in July. On 29th June you will get the message with an admission letter or with information regarding the rejection or follow up procedure for not admitted candidates, so that you can prepare your visa appointment (in case of admission) or cancel it (in case of non-admission.)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bochu03: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Haaaa..omo make I manage my may 4 like that oo b4 tori enter am..na so them troway me go June 12 last year..alles gut Bruder..bist du schon in Deutschland oder
Kenthumphz:

If you are for winter, book April or may, the earliest date you gonna get is June.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jayhex90: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Yes, I funded b4 the interview
my interview was on the 1st of March

Mirastones:

Did you fund b4 interview?

When was your interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cay24:

Hi, Good morning, I thought within 8 weeks after application deadline should be may/June . I also applied to the same school. My status is also formal checked..
application deadline is Feb 1st
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
jayhex90:
Yes, I funded b4 the interview
my interview was on the 1st of March

Mine was February 27th and I did fund before interview

When is your enrollment deadline or resumption
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jayhex90: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
30th of March, although I got it extended
Whats urs?

Mirastones:

Mine was February 27th and I did fund before interview

When is your enrollment deadline or resumption
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
I can See AMs dropping tomorrow. If u wanna recieve it, SAY AMEN! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
oladejitaiwo:
I can See AMs dropping tomorrow. If u wanna recieve it, SAY AMEN! grin grin

Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by goldsmiths: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Can we book immediately after applying? Because winter application starts may 15
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yobaby: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Please can a Fintiba account holder help me out via PM. Have reached a place to put for what organization -embassy /consulate... Then afterwards is about extra money....... Ordered by embassy... To click no or yes.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
I have been busy with class and all.. just had free time to come here today to check... i will text u as soon as possible.. grin

dailydolar:
no shakes are my man Don they blow germo ooo am waiting to here from you my number na still same
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by inno4u: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
I greet everyone in the house, please I need a sample motivation letter for Civil Engineering Undergraduate program, If anyone have should please forward to my email: stecent.ng@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Is it wise for some of us expecting admission letter to book appointment now, let's say by june?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Cay24: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
dayjeee:
application deadline is Feb 1st

Hi, please from the school website I saw 30 April as application deadline for most masters in uni Bremen. U can verify again. So we can be sure. I will also check again.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.